It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel closes embassies around the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

this reminds me of world war Z where Israel close their embassies and started finishing their giant walls as they knew in advance the zombie outbreak was coming

If they are calling back their ambassadors then this could spell potential global event perpetrated by Israel or at least they know of it.

The so called global ebola pandemic

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The strike is over. Please pass the word to bunkers in your neighborhood.

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - Israeli diplomats on Wednesday ended a 10-day strike that closed embassies around the world after the government agreed to improve their job conditions.

Another blatant example of Jewish perfidy. They go on strike and then have the gall to settle the strike.
edit on 3-4-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Spoke too soon, without reading the last post. [blush]

F&S

edit on 3/4/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I hate to admit this here, I really do, but that flag means nothing to me. The people are what make America, not some jolly rogers of a corrupt, war-mongering government. I think when people outside the US see that flag that it signifies a war-mongering nation of greedy, natural resource thieves and sheep who believe them. Flag burning is just someones reaction to the American gov. and all that they do. I take no offense in it. I would much rather be friends with people of the world. I hate enemies.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

That's okay. You and I just have a different perspective. To me it represents our history, the individual states, and every citizen who would rally when needed. It doesn't make me a bit happy people see it as representative of those few elected officials who hold lofty positions in the US Government. I'd rather the politicians had nothing to do with it. They each have a flag which represents their individual office ... and they don't need ours too. It belongs to us.

-Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
LMAO

so the end of the World moment didn't happen?

oh wow... I was sure it was the end of the World or some huge major conspiracy building up to be the decisive reason for the start of that next big World war.

mwah, I spent ages finding funny pics to insert into all the nail biting threads and now, I will have to wait to pull them out of the upload area.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join