It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel closes embassies around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Israel is closing all 102 of their embassies due to a strike by their diplomats.
Sounds like a cover story to me but only time will tell.

Israeli diplomats launched an unprecedented strike on Sunday, forcing the complete closure of embassies around the world as they escalated a dispute over pay, officials said.

By escalating the action to a full strike - the first by the diplomatic corps since the country's establishment in 1948 - the diplomats will close all of Israel's 102 missions abroad, paralyzing most diplomatic work with other countries and the United Nations.

Israel closes embassies

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

A 'cover story' ... or a count down?

No one can really believe the Israelis are going to allow the development of an Iranian nuclear weapon, can they?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

lwiMkg6sn4

Sorry for not being around lately because of the labor dispute @IsraelMFA.We'll be back once it's resloved.Keep well!

Hope it doesn't take 9 months.

lol
edit on CDT08000000Wed, 02 Apr 2014 08:03:07 -05000307am91 by Thurisaz because: add SHTF

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

news from mar 23 ..breaking now...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

mwah... you know what mainstream News is like

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Snarl

No one can really believe the Israelis are going to allow the development of an Iranian nuclear weapon, can they?

The world shouldn't allow Israel to have nuclear weapons. They have made some crazy threats. The Palestinians need to be armed to the teeth so that they can defend themselves from the terrorists. Iran will have to develop weapons to protect themselves from the terrorists in Israel and the united states(one in the same).

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

When this news first broke I mentioned a hypothetical theory in regards to a few coincidences while trying to connect the dots...the thread was trashed without notice even though the thread was obviously within terms and conditions.

MH370....

Israel closes its embassies...

Obama hints (jokingly or not) about a nuclear bomb going off in NYC...

Then 9 nuclear commanders were fired for their part in "exam cheating" (sounds like another cover up)...

When I first posted all these coincidences I made sure to mention that it was rather "crazy" and nothing more than speculation and that I do not believe what I am hinting towards as fact. I must also point out that other members elaborated on the theory and provided some more interesting points in regards to all these coincidences....

OP...my apologies if they trash this...but this time they may have reason as it's not actually breaking news so we can't cry foul but I am interested to see if it gets trashed or gets locked and linked to the other threads (if they still exist).
edit on 4/2/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Fylgje

Snarl

The world shouldn't allow Israel to have nuclear weapons. They have made some crazy threats. The Palestinians need to be armed to the teeth so that they can defend themselves from the terrorists. Iran will have to develop weapons to protect themselves from the terrorists in Israel and the united states(one in the same).

Though I agree with you to a certain extent, I think everyone knows Israel has had those weapons for decades and has done nothing with them.

The Palestinians tend to piss me off burning the American flag in effigy. They're not scoring any points with me.

Israel is NOT a threat to Iran ... and they don't need nukes. No one does in my book.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Sorry for nit-picking this one portion of your post...

Israel is NOT a threat to Iran ... and they don't need nukes. No one does in my book.

I have to disagree that Israel is not a threat to Iran as Israel has threatened Iran for decades with false claims of Iran wanting to wipe it off the map while Israel always saying "all options are on the table" when they have also claimed "Iran will have a bomb in 6 months" (they have been saying this for decades now) in addition to many other forms of rhetoric...anyone remember all those dead Iranian scientists? In my opinion that had to be the CIA or Mossad or other groups operating on their behalf such as the MEK, also PMOI, MKO (The People's Mojahedin of Iran) who have been trying to overthrow the Islamic regime ever since the Western puppet Shah was over-thrown in 1979.

That being said, I'm not implying that Iran has bouquet of roses for Israel, but Iran is not in the habit of making outright offensive threats against Israel, as Israel is guilty of doing to Iran. Iran's threats to Israel are of a defensive nature.

One thing we both agree on is that no one should have nukes but regrettably we are way past that point. I doubt we will ever have a world free of nuclear weapons and the arms race to keep up is quite frightening in my opinion.

So yes, this "pull out" could be purely coincidental, or could be indication of a planned strike on Iran.

It could be anything really.
edit on 4/2/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Don't sweat it CE. If they close it, it could also be because its already been covered.

OP, search is our friend…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Im pretty sure all the countries that host Israeli embassies will be able to relax for a few days as the local spy rings that operate out of those buildings are shut down for however briefly.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I agree, if it gets closed it will be no surprise as it has been covered.

My main question is whether it gets trashed or kept open and linked to the other threads...if so, I will go to that thread and post my theory and see what happens.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It should not be closed. Different Forum for a start. The other was posted in the Breaking News Forum.

It is Middle Eastern Issues.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sorry for nit-picking this one portion of your post...

I see it as good discussion. I hope no one ever considers nitpicking a post of mine.

I have to disagree that Israel is not a threat to Iran

In my view, Israel is only a threat to an Iranian invasion.

Here's the funny thing. I've done more than my fair share of time with boots on the ground in Iran, then Saudi Arabia, and finally in Iraq. The Iraqis almost blew me to bits while I was in Iran. The whole time ... I'm hearing this is Israel's doing. I get transferred to SA for R&R ... and I'm still hearing how my problem is Israel's fault. Later we get sent in to take Iraq down a peg ... of course ... it's Israel's fault.

I don't know what to believe ... but that's probably Israel's fault too.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Fylgje

Snarl

Ya, cause there's no such thing as Palestinian or Iranian terrorists.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Snarl

Fylgje

Snarl

Though I agree with you to a certain extent, I think everyone knows Israel has had those weapons for decades and has done nothing with them.

The Palestinians tend to piss me off burning the American flag in effigy. They're not scoring any points with me.

just a slight correction re flags
take a note of what Israel did to the flags on the USS Liberty ( not to mention the people waving those very flags...)
re pals burning of US flags?
the pals are just protesting us support of the slaughter of their children and the theft of their lands..and the complete destruction of their way of life....illegally and for profit..which the US pays for and therefore is complicent in

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Snarl

They can... and than the country that they've seemingly terrorized will get retaliation.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

I don't believe that is the real issue at all. Iran is not a threat.
Assad is the problem.

Kerry cancels trip.

edit on CDT08uWed, 02 Apr 2014 08:45:45 -05004545am91 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It is Middle Eastern Issues.

I liken it to "Israel grabbing lime light again issues". Poor Israel, woe is them.

They need money again but don't say that. That way everyone can wonder, whats up with Israel. Do they have a secret? Is this it? Is this the end? Oh noooo!!!

Maybe the big secret is they are broke. Good.

Israel doesn't help anyone but themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join