It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A golden man sitting on a golden throne.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u

maria_stardust
Your experience sounds very much like a lucid dream. They can be rather realistic.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I am not sure if one can dream when their heart no longer beats? Mine did not beat for a few minutes. When I left my body I did not turn around and look at my body instead I started floating upwards until I was above the clouds and then I started flying and off in the distance was this throne throne floating in the air. as soon as I got close .... poof back in the hospital.

What did this guy look like? What were his facial features?

When I was younger I could see cities of pure gold in the sky and I would be wide awake.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

The happiness question is one that you have to answer for yourself. Duh!

Well then, yes - I was/am happy.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I saw stormdancer as a winged horse

horses have been in some of my most wonderful dreams for years, plus christ was riding the white horse in my dream of the second coming

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback stormdancer!

I think that there is an impact when participants vary too much in terms of time and space. The space part isnt too hard, since we are all relatively close on this planet (speaking in universe sized terms!). The time part though, can definitely be a disparity.

Interestingly, I am not sure that it negates much of anything or is negative in any way, but I do feel it makes for a different experience.

The reasoning behind attempting any of it at all, as it pertains to this thread, is that I think we sometimes see what we are trying to become. Our visualization of that can be extraordinarily imaginative! And when we focus on such things with other people, in roughly the same time and space, I think that it can amplify things a bit. Sometimes, I think we can even perceive what other people imagine they are trying to become, as well as who they already are.

I believe this type of thing is even referenced in the Bible, though I cant remember where exactly (its about praying in groups). I think the vast majority of such phenomena might be linked the bio-electrical fields and their interactions/interference with other EM fields. It might be the "sixth sense" in that it parses together information from a neurologically received stimuli, but I think it also goes deeper than that.

When making a connection like this, I think we piece together a picture that combines both the conscious and unconscious (or spirit & soul, or source & mind, or whatever ya want to call them).

It might be fun to try again too.
JL4U did appear to me as someone who is fighting some "spiritual battles," if you will. I would be interested to hear if that was simply my projection about Christians, or if it was accurate (or both
).

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Matthew,

Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
edit on 123030p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I understand what you are trying to get at by time and space, but all that is insignificant in some respects.

If everything happens for a reason and timing is everything, maybe my timing is on a different level then yours.

When I woke up last night it was exactly twelve thirty, I couldn't even remember the topic only that we were supposed to meditate or pray, my prayer was more of a surrender to the test, and I had a dream about the journey to the source, AKA the man on the golden throne, which by this time was deep in my subconscious.

Time might be insignificant when eternity is considered.

I had actually written a poem many years ago about soaring through space and vibrating through a higher frequency of being, at this frequency I became the universe.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for finding the quote!

And yes, I agree about how it applies to infinity (eternity just being a time-based concept of infinity).

Within time and space, however, I think that the "when and where" directly affects the paths of the processes in play. Like I said, not negative and it doesnt negate anything, but it results in a different manifestation. On a plant, it would be like a leaf appearing 1 cm further down the branch.

If time and space are contained within an infinite medium, then what happens has already happened and will continue to happen. But, this is exclusively from one side of the duality (the timeless). If we are to truly include All Things, then the time-based perspective has equal relevance. Regardless of its illusory qualities, it seems to be more like a lense, a tool, than something to be discarded. It is my belief that we have access to both timeless and time-based mediums simultaneously, and that relativity based in time and space comes more from a field of probabilities than a maze that is already etched in stone. I see it more as an extremely frayed thread that is being pulled through the small eye of a needle.

Just my perspective, of course, and not hugely relevant to the thread. In the end, we can both be equally certain we dont have all the answers.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Excuse me but I happen to be a sub atomic particle

Just my perspective, of course, and not hugely relevant to the thread. In the end, we can both be equally certain we dont have all the answers.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

From which perspective?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Stormdancer777

From which perspective?

Form the perspective of a joke.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
Form the perspective of a joke.

Well, I figured that

Who knows though, maybe that is how we exist at some level!

I was thinking along the lines of 42% of the universe.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Who knows though, maybe that is how we exist at some level!

I wouldn't doubt it.

My little 'Techni-Quark'
edit on 023030p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

This pertains to your question as I know 3 males to have had similar experiences.
1. Was the Throne Gold as well?
2. Was there a Golden Staph?
3. Are you Viking, Norse or living near the Siberian Mountains?

If so, let me know & I will tell you what the other 3 learned. Also, the colours Gold, Silver & White all mean, " Divine Celestial Beings. "

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He is Ra, Enki, Satan, The architect of the human kind and he is also controlled by divine power. He is somewhere here on this earth incarnated, and we are all seeing it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
He is Ra, Enki, Satan, The architect of the human kind and he is also controlled by divine power. He is somewhere here on this earth incarnated, and we are all seeing it.

Where do you get your info?

And when you say "we are all seeing it," what precisely do you mean?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth:

You were seeing an ascended Master, otherwise known as a boddhisatva, a divine Being who has built his true Solar bodies. We intellectual animals trapped within the Bhavachakra (otherwise known as the Wheel of Samsara) only have the 3 lunar bodies given to us by Nature. If we want to become a resurected Master then we need to do Alchemy and build the true Solar bodies (Solar Astral, Solar Mental & Solar Causal). This is done with by transmuting the brute Mercury (Paracelcis's Ens Seminus) into Kundalini energy and undergoing the 5 Major Mysteries.

This divine Being on the throne was most likely watching over you during your NDE but may also have been trying to awaken your own inner divine Being to start the Work. In esoteric symbolism the throne represents the spinal column where we raise the Kundalini energy (Shakti). If you look at the hieroglyphic cartouche for Isis you will notice that the first character is a throne. Isis is a manifestation of the Divine Mother. There are 5 aspects of the Divine Mother including the inner divine mother within each of us as well as the Kali energy that destroys the egos we meditate on (in order to eliminate these legions of defects and free up the divine essence trapped within them).

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I saw it while meditating, a friend saw it while we together meditating, another friend saw it as well. It was not a NDE.

I am with Klipothian as well.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
a reply to: Serdgiam

I saw it while meditating, a friend saw it while we together meditating, another friend saw it as well. It was not a NDE.

I am with Klipothian as well.

Well, thats bo-ring ;P

Would you mind spinning a yarn about it? I find it to be an interesting topic. Do you seek the information out, or did it come to you unintentionally?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

the manifestation of the Godhead.

read into Jewish mysticism /Cabala and other esoteric works by later Christians.

The ultimate form of consciousness represented by our own image ascended.

That guy is you in part.....or rather you are a part of him as the general consensus goes.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I want to ask my beloved ATS members for some help. Has anyone seen or come into contact with this:

A NDE experience or dream:

A man made of gold. Not made from flesh and bone but of gold. Some of the best refined gold ever seen. This not a statue that I am talking about. I am talking about a real individual (not on earth) made of gold who sits on a large golden throne. His throne is in the air above the clouds. No one or thing standing near him, nothing can be seen except this man sitting on his throne.

Has anyone seen this man?

Did he speak? If so what did he tell you?

Thank you.

yeah 24k gold!!!

i know coz it was stamped in the leg of his chair.
also on his forearm.

did he have white hair?

he said you are a deceiver. someone who lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join