It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A golden man sitting on a golden throne.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read this thread, and check out my signature,

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by Serdgiam

Coolio!! Storm, are you going to finish what you wanted to say and include the posts to which you are replying?

I want to read it.

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: sorry being goofy. my bad

I can't remember lol

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Ive got an experiment that might be interesting in these regards.

What will you be doing in roughly 12 hours, and do you know how to meditate?

Anyone who wishes to do so can join. Could be interesting, could be nothing. We can share our experiences here, through the SSS, or U2U.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Anyone who wishes to do so can join. Could be interesting, could be nothing. We can share our experiences here, through the SSS, or U2U.

Well sounds like a good idea

SSS

I

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm afraid I'll be lucid-dreaming by that time....
but you can come "dream-visit" me! (OBE connection) How about that!! Like what I've read about shared dreams. Never had one. Have you?

Not sure what sort of common thread you're weaving here, though?
What would you want people to meditate about? Do you mean like a remote/OBE get-together?

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It should be fun! I have been wanting to try something in this vein for a while, and I think this is the perfect opportunity. I wonder if we can all connect, in some way. And in doing so, perhaps get some answers into experiences such as these.

SSS

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

I'm afraid I'll be lucid-dreaming by that time....
but you can come visit me! How about that!!

Have you ever tried meditating during a lucid dream? It can be quite an experience...

Not sure what sort of common thread you're weaving here, though?
What would you want people to meditate about? Do you mean like a remote/OBE get-together?

Something like that, though not necessarily OBE or RV. I think that sometimes, people appear in a certain way, revealing their true selves in ways that even the individual may not be aware exist.

Perhaps the OP was looking in a mirror. Perhaps something else was happening.

I had a similar experience, though I saw something that didnt have one color, but many I didnt even recognize. During my NDE, this happened sporadically and it ended up with me peering into a mirror. Then I "woke up" (instead of dying
).
edit on 2-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

been shot at, stabbed and beaten with a two by four.

And a bunch of head-on collisions, none of which were your fault.

Wow. Such a life you've lived!!!
Why were you shot at, stabbed, and beaten? Just random??
I see lots of trauma indicated in your posts. Sad.

I was a police officer - now retired.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Same with me. I had to restart the computer.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

intrptr

I think maybe it is time to write a book.

Better hurry, lol. I'm a survivor, too. Its kind of flattering if you look at it from a certain viewpoint. That being one of the world is trying to off you but something keeps protecting you. Don't you go changing. Either that or you should move. Sometimes spirits of people passed on are stuck for some reason. Sometimes they try to drive people out of what they still think is their home.

Question:

NOTE: We bought a home in Germany……built in the early 1800's. It is known a young man had committed suicide in the basement. Before WW I a Jewish Rabbi use to live in the home and when a Jew died, the dead Jew was placed in our basement until it was buried. A whole other story.

So yea I had a vision or too while awake……once had a party and everyone in the house witnessed a shadow person.

Do theses things happen in the house in Germany or somewhere else?

Hi,

I don't let this get me down anymore. When we lived in the home my daughter got real sick. She almost died.

Today we still own this house but it is vacant. We moved away. No one wants to live in the home. My kids don't even want to inherit the house. Been trying to sell it for years......no luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh! Well, that explains it then.
Thanks for your response.
I'm starting to piece it together now.

Are you going to participate in Serdgiam's experiment?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Hi,

Meditate, huh? I think I might know where you are heading with this. Certain types are OK others can be dangerous. Meditation can open supernatural doors into other dimensions and normally low frequency entities show up and some of them are pretty strong.

I am in Europe, where are you? Reason....... 12 hours staring from what time?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

Oh! Well, that explains it then.
Thanks for your response.
I'm starting to piece it together now.

Are you going to participate in Serdgiam's experiment?

I think I will participate but we need to calibrate our times.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u
Hi,

Meditate, huh? I think I might know where you are heading with this. Certain types are OK others can be dangerous. Meditation can open supernatural doors into other dimensions and normally low frequency entities show up and some of them are pretty strong.

12 hours is 12 hours no matter where you are from

It would now be ~11 hours from now, since an hour has passed. The time a reply is posted is shown on the top of the post. This will be set according to whatever location you have set it to, but again, the rate of time would be the same.

Feel free to pray instead, they are the same thing in my perspective.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Jesuslives4u
Hi,

12 hours is 12 hours no matter where you are from

It would now be ~11 hours from now, since an hour has passed.

Feel free to pray instead, they are the same thing in my perspective.

That would be 0700 hours (my time). OK.....count me in.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Awesome!

Like I said, its really just an experiment of sorts. It has a high probability of just being like any other day/night.

But, it might not, ya never know!

I do think it is interesting that we have had similar experiences. There was no throne involved for me, and like I said, it was seemingly every "vibrant" color of the spectrum. I didnt even recognize some of them, which is something that is extraordinarily difficult to explain.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, I thought it was fun.

It was interesting how the avatars seemed to shape things. I saw stormdancer as a winged horse (slightly different, in looking at it today), Buzzy as a dancing gypsy of sorts (imagine that!
), and JL4U as someone who is fighting off some.. "flies."

So, I brushed the horse, danced a bit, and swatted some flies.

That was all at about the meditation time. Before that, it felt like we were in a conference room waiting for a call. Some interesting discussions on that one.

Wayyyyy out of practice on some things, because of reasons, and it helped me pinpoint a lot of them from a new perspective.

Thanks for those who participated, and Id love to hear how it went from your perspective!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hiya...dancing gypsy, eh???
Yeah, that would be my Stevie Nicks emulation...LOL!!!

Sorry, I was, as predicted, fast asleep. I don't recall seeing you guys in my dreams. (I generally remember mine, and as soon as I woke up I thought - what about Serg, Storm, and Jes?

What was I doing, though? Besides dancing?
Was I happy???

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

Hiya...dancing gypsy, eh???
Yeah, that would be my Stevie Nicks emulation...LOL!!!

I think my head latched onto your avvy. Though, in a slight twist, stormdancer was only half accurate insofar as the avatar. Perhaps you just picked yours well!

Sorry, I was, as predicted, fast asleep. I don't recall seeing you guys in my dreams. (I generally remember mine, and as soon as I woke up I thought - what about Serg, Storm, and Jes?

Its kind of interesting, in my experience. It seems like if you approach the person as if they were awake, and are awake, things go to a conscious place. However, if one is asleep, and one approaches them as if they are awake, then it goes to the wrong address. Almost like a different part of our mind that we cant directly access. It works the other way around too. Havent tried something like this in years, for reasons, and I think I just had the wrong "address."
But, it should have arrived the all the same. Its kind of one of those things that you cant tell whether it is a vague memory, or a vague dream.

How do you feel about today?

What was I doing, though? Besides dancing?
Was I happy???

I almost always perceive people to be radiant in many ways. The possibilities of their next move appear on the horizon, while their current actions appear front and center. Its difficult to describe.. but there is more to all of us than we can imagine.

The happiness question is one that you have to answer for yourself. Duh!

edit on 3-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Serdgiam

I didn't try your experiment until last night,

I woke up around twelve thirty, decided to pray, with this tread in mind, don't remember what I prayed, I think it was more of just a thought, fell back asleep woke up again at four.

I was having a conversation with some people that I don't remember, but I do remember the experiment, they were sending me back to the source, I was going through a tube, they had turned me into a subatomic particle.

I was outside the experiment looking at myself speed through this tube like machine, I remember asking someone is that me?

They said yes.

I was speeding through this tube that gradually got narrower and narrower, almost to the end where I was to escape from the tube and meet the source then I woke up.

My whole body was vibrating when I woke up, it was not pleasant but not unpleasant either.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join