It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


How was your day?

page: 1

log in


posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:43 AM
My day was fine. My exercise machine caused me some problems, but I figured it out.
My cat puked on the carpet, but she is old and I love her, so I cleaned it up.
I meditated for the first time in 4 days because I had to work through a small pot holiday.

How was your day?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:11 AM
reply to post by droid56

Glad you had a good day. I had a good day too . That was sweet of you for your kitty, poor kiki. Awesome thread I hope this takes off (refreshing to see this). Enjoy your smoke and have a wonderful night.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:53 AM
I slept in till noon, watched a Harry potter movie. Smoked some fine herbs. Went out for some vitamin d. Came home made some dinner, had a wank, then watched some more tv. Then another wank. Hopefully tomorrow is more eventful.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:01 AM
reply to post by droid56

It was ok, I suppose. I slept a lot. I work at night and keep my schedule on my off days, and because my days are so split up, it's just better that way.

When I was awake, I watched some art tutorials on youtube, some good ones on basic art lessons, because I have developed bad habits over the years that I recognize, and am trying to change. Plus, I am teaching myself multiple new media I have never done more than dabble in, so, it's tedious doing several media at once. The basics, however, cross all media, and that's where I needed to go back to. It's fun, though!

Had a spinal epidural steroid injection Monday morning. Can't feel most of the lower half of my right leg due to a probable disc herniation I got during a unrelated surgery at the end of February. The injection is to reduce inflammation and pain, and try to save my sciatic nerve. Have an MRI Friday morning, then get to go see a neurosurgeon, likely going to have a spinal fusion. My third, but this one will be a biggie. I have cauda equina syndrome. Not fun, but the injection helped. Now, my leg just simply feels like it doesn't belong to me.

Other than that, and distracting myself with art, working, and sleeping, I can lay down now. First time since the February surgery! That is something ti celebrate! Oh! I found out I am going to be a grandmother again! I am reservedly excited. My daughter usually has preemies, she will turn 31 this year, so in more ways than one, she is a high risk pregnancy. Hoping for a baby boy, but I will take whatever the good Lord sends!

Betcha didn't know what a loaded question that was, eh? Lol. But, you did ask, and, I felt like sharing, so there you have it.

Life's a beach, but we are here, so may as well pick up the shells along the path.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
Well considering you took the time to ask, I will take the time to answer. And thank you for asking.

My day was absolutely CRAP, but hey, I'm still kicking so it couldn't of been too bad. I spent 9 hours pushing a lawn mower and catching up on 2 weeks worth of rain and some seriously long grass. My dud knee from numerous old soccer injuries popped out 4 times today which made for a very interesting day on the mower. I then got home, had a shower, dinner and now sitting back and perfecting the art of doing stuff all, before getting up and doing it all again tomorrow, and the next day.

But with all that said, I still don't have it as bad as some other people, so no point me whinging too much. Nice to get it off the chest but

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
Thanks for sharing you had a good day, sorry for the one who had a bad day.

I woke up late 3pm as i work nights, did my usual routine, coffee, smoke, bath time.

Played with my cat, hes so cool, watched hockey related sports news, read some ats, surfed the net.

Had some left over pizza, called my kids to say goodnight before bed time.

Went to work, at an ice rink, watched kids practice hockey, drove the zamboni a few times, watched the beer leaguers play.

Just got back home,chillin with my cat and thanking you for asking how my day was.


posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:04 AM
It was okay. I got up then washed my hands. Then I ate breakfast and washed my hands. I went to the store bought some veggies, milk egs that sort, then I washed my hands then washed my hands.

I washed my hands then watched some tv. Played with the cat only after I washed my hands, then washed my hands right after I was done. Washed the house then the cat, then my hands several more times.

So yah, I have to go wash my hands.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
OP thanks for asking. I had a job to do that was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Helped some people get their car started by searching the neighborhood for jumper cables. Who in return after going about thier way came back and gave me a $20 thank you. Then went to the Goodwill and found an awsome blouse. Came home had fantastic leftovers and settled in with an herbal smoke and had a wonderful evening.
PS I have an old pukey cat too, I love him and cleaning up after him is a labor of love, glad you feel the same way about your fur-face friend. Hope you have a another great day.

Nice and different sort of thread, we can all use a break from the usual.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
My day started at 5 a.m. when it began to thunder and lightning. I'm photosensitive, so I would have woken up enough to notice the storm in passing anyhow, but ever since our son got freaked out by a major storm a year or so ago, he always wakes up and freaks out. He was awake in and in bed with us in short order ... then, he and my husband were awake about an hour early for them not too long after because he would not settle.

Then, I drove to work in a city that freaks out every time something that vaguely resembles water falls from the sky. It's not like we shouldn't know better, too. So, I spent my morning commute dodging everyone who either felt like speeding or felt like driving about 20 miles below the speed limit in whatever lane they felt like driving in ... and all the attendant traffic wrecks that causes. Yay! I was about 10 minutes late, but no one noticed because they were all later than I was.

I spent my time at work proofreading. However, my husband found out that he will be getting an interview to possibly move into a new area at work. So, he's happy at least.

Then, I spent too much time cruising around Barnes & Noble discovering that all those interesting books I wanted to buy aren't actually on the shelves. I'll have to order them by mail. So, since I need a book tomorrow, I then spent too much more time looking for something to substitute for reading. During that time, I found from my folks that my dad's pacemaker surgery will be around noon tomorrow, so I have to miss work.

Oh, and my dad will be having pacemaker surgery tomorrow, so I have a lot of housework to finish which I am avoiding to write this. Have a I mentioned that I hate housework with the burning passion of a thousand fiery suns? I think it has something to do with how my mom always used it as a punishment ... but I digress. I need to finish it before my folks get here to spend the night in about 4 hours ... including a clean blanket for the bed because my folks will be kicking my husband and I out of ours.

Add to that the real possibility of more thunderstorms tonight which my son will likely not sleep through and loooonnng day at the hospital tomorrow, and well, I can't really say that I'm in a really happy mood.

Oh, and yes, I also came home to cat puke. I don't which of the three of them did it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
reply to post by droid56

I'm glad your day was fine!

Mine was ok, worked a 12 hours shift, got home, showered, talked to my kids, had dinner, came to ATS........I need some fun in my life!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:08 PM
reply to post by droid56

Doesn't sound like too bad a day on your end.

Mine went alright - Got up at 5:00am, beat out the bus that blocks all the traffic in our parking lot (as in, it sits in the entrance to the lot; The poor souls that are stuck in this lot have to wait 30 minutes before they can head off to work - you'd think that the school system would at least put the bus on the road facing the right direction).

Going in was fine; couple idiots that thought their car could hover over the "tire eaters" in the road decided that 50 was too slow for them.

8 hours later, and 3 hours of lifting boxes, and here I am: Sore, tired, but content.


posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:15 PM
What a pleasant topic!

Had a good day..

Worked about 10 hours which was comprised of

1. Working with Verizon on an issue.
2. Updating Visio's for the Voice infrastructure I am engineering for all of our new buildings.
3. Changed my schedule around for Cisco Live.
4. Various other similar things..

Got home and had one of my cats think it was a good time to try and get inside my mouth.
Now I am watching a hockey game (Wings vs Bruins) and doing laundry before going to bed.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
Thanks for the topic!

My day was lovely. I woke up next to my lovely lady, cuddled for an hour or two, had some cigs. Drank a bunch of energy drinks at work (ace hardware), and retired home for beer, facebook and coast to coast. Talking to my pal on the phone.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:17 PM
Glad you had an alrite day! My day so far has been boring & long! I was up late last night becase i finally got the time to watch the walking dead season finale (disappointed) then i was up at 4 with a screaming 1 yr old back down for 1 hour then up again & school runs & housework & looking after a 1 and 3 year old and now about to get dinner in the slow cooker and bake muffins & then another school run, reading that back i just realised im such a housewife.. Haha.

new topics

top topics


log in