It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so finally i signed up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
lurking forever, noticed a change in the site over the last year or so, decided its time to bring some balance back, logical thinker, curious by nature, always have time for anyone who asks for it, look forward to engaging in some interesting discussions

ThinkClearer

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkClearer

Welcome forever lurker…

…noticed a change in the site over the last year or so, decided its time to bring some balance back…

Going to fix it all by yourself? To many chefs, not enough cooks. Adding one more chef. By the by, what change you think needs "balancing"?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkClearer

Welcome to your new addiction.

Hope you brought some doom po rn with you, we are sadly lacking in some good juicy doom po rn.

Have some welcome cookies...

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

OMG...Nightstar...that is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Gimme a shot of insulin, I'm in sweet overload....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
thanks guys! i dont presume to be able to change anything 'myself' but hope that being 1 extra voice of reason will only add to some topics as opposed to the irritating bickering that has become more apparent over recent times

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Welcome. Sorry, nothing cute to add, not after that really cute guy or gal. You are so lucky to have that cute welcome.

P

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
we can share the cookies

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hello ThinkClearer!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Above all else, enjoy yourself!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ThinkClearer
thanks guys! i dont presume to be able to change anything 'myself' but hope that being 1 extra voice of reason will only add to some topics as opposed to the irritating bickering that has become more apparent over recent times

Welcome and have a good stay.
Eou must have been lurking in the Politics forum

new topics

top topics

join