It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tattoo of the angel Michael on an Egyptian mummy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

That's what me thinks.

I don't know either. Why the bomb at the end of your post? We're just speculating, right?

In that vein, I think that man invented hierarchies like he invented religion. I hope that over there all are are equal and no-one is above or below another.

Our souls are complete, not "handicapped" like some are here on earth. You hear of near death experiences where everyone is whole and filled with light and its "peaceful".

Thats an after life worth living. If it is just like here with greed, war and violence against the weak, I don't think I could take it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

intrptr
KJV
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Who were they?

They were the Giants. The Watchers IE: ( What people mistake as fallen angles ) Slept with Human women and created the soulless abomination that were the Nephlim Giants. IE: Hercules and other Demigods and they were not nice at all, they would torment man and eat them on occasion. The human mothers died at or before birth do to the size of these giant kids.

The largest were killed by the flood and the ones who escaped to the high mountain peeks eventually got smaller over the years as they lived, yet were eventually all killed do to being outnumbered by a ton of pissed off men.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I would have to say that it is a stretch to point this at any particular "michael" unless it was a very uncommon name. It could easily be her man. I can't imagine what people would speculate about all of the tattoos of today. Reminds me about my old landscape days when we put a row of huge boulders lining someone's driveway and speculating what the "scientists" of 1000 years from now will be claiming about them.

Not that there couldn't be some significance, but it is very much just speculation imo.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Interesting find unfortunately it was posted in this forum already on March 31st.

1,300-year-old Egyptian mummy had tattoo of Archangel Michael - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join