It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

This is amusing because atheist (almost without exception) always attacks Christianity (and Christians) when they need to unload some hate. I say it’s amusing, because Christianity in our days as well as the Christian culture that has dominated the west for so long is almost gone now. Even the Vatican and the catholic’s have joined the leftwing new world order society and entered political correctness.

Churches around the world are currently in a constant process of being taken over by the Muslims, used as mosques instead. In my country for instance, the priests that are still left , now preaches about the glorious multiculturalism and the wonderful new ‘religion of piece’ that is about to save the west. They don’t scare people with hell anymore. Instead they scare people with doomsday if the so called manmade destruction of the environment is allowed to continue.

The ruling leftwing establishment in my country has always dreamt of destroying Christianity, when they finally got the chance, they didn’t actually do that as one might have expected. Instead they hijacked the churches and put priest garments on themselves. Thus they now use the churches as a place to spread their political propaganda and support their brothers spreading the ‘religion of piece’.

Meanwhile Islam is moving forward in the west and the rest of the world. Thus Islam is now rapidly about to replace the role Christianity once had. We all know what Islam feel about Atheists and what will going to happen to them once Islam gets real power in the west.

We all know how passionate Muslims are about religion and how they practice it and how there is no compassion for the non religious . Their followers are not millions but billions all over the world. Now they are defining Atheists as terrorists. Still Atheists keep attacking Christianity which is about to die. It’s hard to figure out reason in this.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

We have religious fundamentalists in our country who would support this. I could see a shift going in this direction. It would definitely be a dangerous situation.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

A lot circles around to a Daily Mail article (yeah I know) but the following quote seemed applicable.

Rubaysh said the listing of the Brotherhood as a terrorist group sent 'a message for all groups who are softening their processes and abandoning some of their principles' that they would never be accepted by the 'heads of disbelief'.

'Heads of disbelief' is a phrase used by al Qaeda to indicate secular or pro-Western authorities.

'It is required to stand firm unto death if we desire the satisfaction of Allah,' Rubaysh said. Link

My take on this is the MB Sunni doctrine does not follow SA's accepted version. Those who don't follow the accepted SA version of Islam are in the cross hairs. It would seem to follow this would be applied across the board but I cannot find the word "atheist" anywhere either. I also can't find a copy of the SA law either.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

helius
The ruling leftwing establishment in my country has always dreamt of destroying Christianity, when they finally got the chance, they didn’t actually do that as one might have expected. Instead they hijacked the churches and put priest garments on themselves. Thus they now use the churches as a place to spread their political propaganda and support their brothers spreading the ‘religion of piece’.

Meanwhile Islam is moving forward in the west and the rest of the world. Thus Islam is now rapidly about to replace the role Christianity once had. We all know what Islam feel about Atheists and what will going to happen to them once Islam gets real power in the west.

We all know how passionate Muslims are about religion and how they practice it and how there is no compassion for the non religious . Their followers are not millions but billions all over the world. Now they are defining Atheists as terrorists. Still Atheists keep attacking Christianity which is about to die. It’s hard to figure out reason in this.

I want to say that you are very correct here and your words are intelligent. What might result from Atheism is a cultural vacuum leading to a much more hard-line religion - Islam fundamentalism - that might even support things like the death penalty for atheists and has no woman's rights whatsoever. The thing is I don't think that is a conspiracy, I think that is a real issue.

I don't know, what does Saudi Arabia plan to do to the "terrorists?" And normally, it would just be the Middle-East but it seems like a lot of the more radical aspects of their culture are spreading.

I don't think anyone in the U.S. wants fascism here unless they are masochists am I wrong? Because a lot of the movements in Ukraine rebelling against the government there had legitimate, self-proclaimed fascist roots and the Muslim Brotherhood does as well.
edit on 01pmTue, 01 Apr 2014 22:08:37 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It would be ironic, if true, like the US Government labeling those they disagree with -"nosy."

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

helius
reply to post by Bassago

This is amusing because atheist (almost without exception) always attacks Christianity (and Christians) when they need to unload some hate. I say it’s amusing, because Christianity in our days as well as the Christian culture that has dominated the west for so long is almost gone now. Even the Vatican and the catholic’s have joined the leftwing new world order society and entered political correctness.

Churches around the world are currently in a constant process of being taken over by the Muslims, used as mosques instead. In my country for instance, the priests that are still left , now preaches about the glorious multiculturalism and the wonderful new ‘religion of piece’ that is about to save the west. They don’t scare people with hell anymore. Instead they scare people with doomsday if the so called manmade destruction of the environment is allowed to continue.

You said a mouth full, not only this but we have been infiltrated at our highest levels of government, militarily and politically.
Everyone wants a piece of us.

The propaganda against Christians is evident, and trust me it is not atheist that are always pushing it, but people pretending to be atheist.

I started a topic on this also.

Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism
www.amazon.com...

It is all connected.

edit on 103030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nice find, thank you for the information.

I was very interested with this part of the article...

On March 7, the Interior Ministry issued further regulations designating an initial list of groups the government considers terrorist organizations, including the Muslim Brotherhood and the Houthi group in Yemen, along with “Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, Al-Qaeda in Yemen, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Da`ish [the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham, or ISIS], Jabhat al-Nusra, and Hezbollah inside the kingdom.”

That's a big statement, that makes a lot of enemies in a very enemy populated region.

I also would like to add that I find the date the additions were issued, very smelly.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold”; The best people, lack all conviction, but,

"the worst “are full of passionate intensity.”

"the worst “are full of passionate intensity!!!!!!!!!!!”

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
edit on 103030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What does that even mean? "Terror" is subjective anyway. You want to know the real terrorists? Circus clowns. They are terrifying.

Governments ought to stop worrying about "terrorists" and start going after criminals.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

What does that even mean? "Terror" is subjective anyway.

Pretty sure it means anyone who may pose a threat to the Saudi royal family.

CIA, NSA, DHS could easily fall into the category of US terrorists. Clowns, not so much (except congress.)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Our government says its Moslems and Christians.

I'm sure that the Jews have been accused.

Saudis claim its the Atheists.

Did we miss anyone?

South paws...

You forgot to mention south paws. Those scary heathens with their backwards scissors and all.

*shivers*

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold”; The best people, lack all conviction, but,

Where did these quotes come from?
Are they yours?
I loved them!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So - this may seem off-topic...but, I think not.
Where did the "Saudi Royal Family" attain the right to rule/reign over anyone?
Where does any "royalty" acquire that right?
It is ONLY valid...if there is some God/god doling these "honors" and "rights" to a select few.

Maybe anyone holding such a "title" can see that if others don't accept the "God-belief", they won't accept the authority of a "God-bestowed & backed" ruler.
Just...maybe...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Dang, and I thought it was vice versa. That all the atheists were the good guys, and all the fundamentalists, were the terrorist guys. On the other hand, the Nihilists, according to Lebowski, are also bad guys, so go and figure.

Back to the line, it surely is tiring how all the narrower the line of reality comes in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. How am I ever going to work there, if they already label myself and fellows as atheists, since we are no muslims and thus, according to those Saudis, we are atheists, and by that degree they would call us terrorists, and finally chop us off at the town square. And was it not their muslim Saudi compatriots who just joined Syrian rebels, and killed and terrorised a whole nation. And was it not those same kind of fellows who smashed and trashed a jet liner of perfectly good working order into a very tall building right there in New York?

So, I wonder, what sort of sense of reality do these Saudi ministers entertain, by claiming atheists are the terrorists, when half of the muslim world is making halal out of westerners, and the other half out of the other half. Watso nutso.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

WanDash

Stormdancer777

Where did these quotes come from?
Are they yours?
I loved them!

The Second Coming
By William Butler Yeats
www.poetryfoundation.org...

By William Butler Yeats
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

One of my favorites

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thank you, so much!
Such a mood and atmosphere conveyed in those words.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It's the culture. It's different.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

WanDash
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thank you, so much!
Such a mood and atmosphere conveyed in those words.

It always sends chills up my spine.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

i'm not convinced this is true, it seems all the western governments and now their oil providing allies are promoting wars on terror, perpetual fear of something that might happen due to one event but if it truly was a war wouldnt more things of happened by now?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia being an islamic
nation, this DOES seem plausible,
but i´ll take this one with a grain of salt,
considering that the story is from april 1st...
edit on 2-4-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join