It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's own Puterman nailed this one

page: 1

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

PuterMan

Actually in the past few months I have not had my head buried in as much data as normal because my stress calculator got broken and I have not had time to fix it. I do look at global data but have not been monitoring specific areas for a while. In addition I have had my head in other interests, mainly the Mayo Male Voice Choir of which I am a member and we have a concert coming up in two weeks time, and I have to write an estimating program for someone so I have been a little bit busier than usual. You could say about three points past frenetic which is the normal pace.

Never the less my 'guess' is Chile high 7, lo 8 in April and either preceded or followed quickly by low to mid 7 in Santa Cruz/Vanuatu - looking at around April 21 just because there is more often one around that date than not. Since I am never normally right those areas should be pretty safe around then

Remember also that IEVPC are saying Philippines during 2014, but I have not investigated their reasoning.

edit on 30/3/2014 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Link to page Quake watch 2014

He got this right on the nose lets see if the second part comes to pass.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Puterman should be an honorary EQ Mode for this, hats off to you dude, you nailed it
:hai l:

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
TrueAmerican has also been predicting it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Right on I think I saw a post of 1 more ATS members that also predicted this, if anyone can find the post please post it here:

TrueAmerican

USGS Map Link

With a third quake of 6.7 M striking on the subduction zone in just a few days, the magnitudes have been increasing steadily: 6.1, 6.3, and 6.7. At this point I have to put out a warning to the people of Peru, Chile and Ecuador- cause no official agency will do it. And let's hope I'm wrong.

But with these high magnitudes, the possibility of them being foreshocks cannot be overlooked. Where might this quake strike? Anywhere in that general area where the stress reloading from these already big quakes triggers a locked point, and pushes it over the edge.

At this point considering that Chile already has had a big quake in the last few years, I tend to think the next one will probably be farther north- either near Peru or Ecuador, perhaps northern Chile. Again, I hope I am wrong.

ETA: With the spread of those big quakes all along that part of the zone, it could be signaling its intention and defining the approximate area of rupture to come. Anything over 8 has the possibility of creating a tsunami, and anything over 8.5 out at sea most certainly will- because it always has in the past.

ETA2: And needless to say, my rig is locked, loaded, directed, finely tuned in, and spewing forth data.
So I will keep yas updated.
edit on Sun Mar 16th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

link above this post

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Watch out for that Puterman guy.. he is grumpy.
and TA. Pfffftt.. what does he know about the earthquake thing..

Jus kiddn guys,, hats off to yas

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I am guessing Puterman used science to make the prediction and not mysticism, so that makes me wonder how he predicted the quake exactly. I see, foreshock data - I need to check on that quake now. We have had some devastating earthquakes and tidal waves in the past few years.

There is also that interesting earthquake activity near Cali and Yellowstone.
edit on 01pmTue, 01 Apr 2014 22:12:45 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That's Mr. Puterman. He know's his stuff.

And so does Our favorite TrueAmerican.

And lets not forget Muzzy, He's pretty darn good too.

In a little voice.... Damn these guy's are good.

edit on 2-4-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

Puterman's post: March 30th.

My dedicated thread to this activity was started March 16th. Just thought I'd point that out, but thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

As I pointed out as well, in another thread, if the quakes are linked at all to eclipses, we do have two in the month of April. Also, his prediction was of two quakes, so anxiously awaiting to see if the second half comes true. Will be amazing if the eclipses do end up having some sort of link.

The first part was close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

TrueAmerican

_BoneZ_

Puterman's post: March 30th.

My dedicated thread to this activity was started March 16th. Just thought I'd point that out, but thanks.

Noted.

Good for you puterman !!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
No offence, but to guess something that will inevitably happen and get the date roughly correct doesn't impress me a great deal...what does impress me though is puterman is part of the mayo choir and doesn't mind admitting it ...

Up mayo!...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have been a long time member ,

*cough second account*

And i have been watching these boys for a while . I am always very comfortable with and trusting with their data. I never ever turn a blind eye to them boys ...

Thanks very much for your contributions !
This includes you too PHAGE ;-)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

confirmation indeed - if you predict " everything " at least one will come to pass

top topics

join