It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Interview You (anonymously)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I am hoping that someone on here can help me. I need to interview someone who lives in America that has moved here from another country.I don't need any identifying information, just answers to about 15 questions.

I am new to the area where I live, and nobody that I have met fulfills that criteria, and this is the only online forum that I am a part of.

Examples of the types of questions are: What is the culture with which you self identify? Do you feel that if you were hospitalized, cultural specific dietary needs could be met? (It's for a nursing class).

I'd really appreciate any help, if someone is willing, just send me a U2U and I will send you the complete list of questions!

ALSO, I sort of procrastinated on this one, so the sooner the better!

edit on 1-4-2014 by MojaveBurning because: spelling arghhh

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

i am 54 y/o a life long america citizen. married, 2 grown kids, a 33 year firefighter EMT.

I will help you anyway I can.

Sorry I am not a perfect canditate.

edit on 1-4-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Thank you very kindly for the offer to help! Unfortunately, the being from another country requirement is pretty solid because we're studying cultural sensitivity and have to learn about someone who is culturally different from ourself. But thank you again so much, and also thank you for your important firefighting/EMT work!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Interview completed! Thanks again to the person who helped me!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What about from enclave cultures in the states? Like the Cajun south, Amish, or the Appalachian folks? Or that huge northern state where they speak French and have healthcare?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning

I may be able to help you! do you still need the information?

top topics

join