It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Thoughts On What This Is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Puppytoven

On the way to an engagement during a very active cloud ship day, I took this Photo. It was over a flat rural area.

Any thoughts on what this is? While I am not a meteorologist, these don't look like natural formations.

I am a believer in alien comouflage via cloud cover technique. God knows I have seen enough of it.

But what do you guys think?

Well what is see is a nice picture of a cloud taken with a Canon EOS REBEL T2i at 1/500th of a second at f7.1 iso 100 at 20mm focal length by a person with an over active imagination!

Now this is a strange CLOUD
edit on 2-4-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

Does remind me of a Nexus Energy Ribbon

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

lovebeck

Puppytoven

This looks like a normal cloud to you guys? Check out the shading on this. Also, show me an example of machinery-looking complex shapes being created by wind-patterns. Not just the definition of a cloud.

Well, when you up the contrast and blacks in the photo, no it doesn't look like a normal cloud. An edited one? Yes. Normal? No.

You took a photo of CLOUDS. Not alien ships camouflaged in the clouds, no aliens, no machinery.

It's posts like the OP that cause the good posts and topics to be ridiculed. Pure nonsense.

When I up the contrast to bring out the detail of what's in the cloud, but not Edited in the way you are alluding. And frankly, it's people that think ridicule and shaming are okay is what is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

wmd_2008

Puppytoven

On the way to an engagement during a very active cloud ship day, I took this Photo. It was over a flat rural area.

Any thoughts on what this is? While I am not a meteorologist, these don't look like natural formations.

I am a believer in alien comouflage via cloud cover technique. God knows I have seen enough of it.

But what do you guys think?

Well what is see is a nice picture of a cloud taken with a Canon EOS REBEL T2i at 1/500th of a second at f7.1 iso 100 at 20mm focal length by a person with an over active imagination!

Now this is a strange CLOUD

That is a lenticular cloud. I see them a lot over the mountains around the east bay.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

i have been seeing things similar to this that i would like to share with you. Can i contact you in some way?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
definitely caught some activity in this photo. Maybe it's just me but when I pull the full size photo on my cell and zoom into it a bit some interesting "faces" appear. nice job
up:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 4runner96740

No what appears is jpeg artifacts there are limits to zooming in on a picture, especially phone pics from smaller sensors and low light levels.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven

lovebeck

Puppytoven

This looks like a normal cloud to you guys? Check out the shading on this. Also, show me an example of machinery-looking complex shapes being created by wind-patterns. Not just the definition of a cloud.

Well, when you up the contrast and blacks in the photo, no it doesn't look like a normal cloud. An edited one? Yes. Normal? No.

You took a photo of CLOUDS. Not alien ships camouflaged in the clouds, no aliens, no machinery.

It's posts like the OP that cause the good posts and topics to be ridiculed. Pure nonsense.

When I up the contrast to bring out the detail of what's in the cloud, but not Edited in the way you are alluding. And frankly, it's people that think ridicule and shaming are okay is what is nonsense.

There's nothing "in the cloud" other than water vapor. It's a cloud. And to be fair, when one posts such ridiculous things as "this cloud is an alien space ship", or "this cloud is Nibiru" (yes, it happens), then of course they're going to be ridiculed.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
2014 thread of a cloud comes back to life. They do say that life goes in circles.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

your profile picture seems to evoke the idea of an open mind.. As if you are saying that your minds eye is open, yet, you seem to have a very closed mind to things that seem, and have been taught to you, to be unreal (aliens). I will tell you right now that I am a very healthy, mentally stable 18 year old and i have witnessed things that have scared me. Things that have caused me to seek out this forum. It's hard to be me, and others like me who have seen these things, simply because a stigma is immediately placed over us. I will also tell you that what i saw was a lot more evident than this, yet it is ignorant to say that this picture is simply nothing. And even if it is nothing, that is not to say that OP isn't on to something. Something more real than what many people, in this country especially, are prepared for.
edit on 10-4-2016 by tdubber44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tdubber44

You an make all the assumptions you want about me, but at the end of the day, the picture presented is still one of clouds.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tdubber44

How is it ignorant to say it's NOTHING even if it is

NO what is ignorant is CLAIMING it's something when it's not

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Maybe some aliens surfing the clouds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join