spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

butcherguy

LDragonFire
reply to post by StarlightNine

If you qualify you have to sign up, its designed to cover everyone. To be successful it needs everyone. Its the law because the Supreme Court said so.
edit on 1-4-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

The Supreme Court also said that blacks are not citizens.

I think they were wrong.

If you think that the Dred Scott decision was wrong, then you agree that the SCOTUS is fallible.

They also elected Bush the second coming....

...and be thankful for that. If they hadn't, We'd already be mandated to purchase carbon credits (from Al Gore).

But instead we to pay for a trillion plus dollar war,new government agencies, patriot act and gas effectively tripled from where it had been for decades. Oh, and half the economy evaporated in a year which we have still not bounced back from.

but wait, tell me about carbon taxes some more...

edit on 1-4-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

I'll do better than that. How about we talk about Obama's handling of the deficit and debt? How much has he spent so far?

A trillion is a drop in the bucket compared to the economic devastation that Obama has wreaked on this country in his 5 years in office.

Oh ya thats right, Osama Bin Laden is dead, we are out of Iraq, the American car industry is booming, exports are at their highest level in decades, housing prices have rebounded, domestic oil production is at its highest rate in 25 years, new construction is up and unemployment has dropped a full percent in a year. Give me Bush and fumbling aday

Note the DOW was at 10,901 as Bush spoke

Today the DOW was at 16,532 as Obama sits in DC today, such a failure.

Gee, you're right. What an amazing comeback this country is going through! Not one number has been fudged, not one lie has been uttered.
We're not buried under the unprecedented spending of a fool and his administration. The Patriot Act has been removed, right? Spying on the population has been halted, not increased, right? We're not headed straight for collapse, right?

Yeah, it's all kitten whiskers and unicorn farts here in the good ol' U.S. of A., isn't it?

I'm so happy to have had the distinct privilege of having been ruled over by Barack Obama and his oh so transparent administration.

In fact, I'm so thrilled with the job that he's doing, I'm going to give him a medal...
... oh, wait! That's right, he already got one from the Nobel committee for doing NOTHING!

God, you liberals are easily impressed...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

butcherguy

LDragonFire

If you qualify you have to sign up, its designed to cover everyone. To be successful it needs everyone. Its the law because the Supreme Court said so.

I think they were wrong.

If you think that the Dred Scott decision was wrong, then you agree that the SCOTUS is fallible.

...and be thankful for that. If they hadn't, We'd already be mandated to purchase carbon credits (from Al Gore).

But instead we to pay for a trillion plus dollar war,new government agencies, patriot act and gas effectively tripled from where it had been for decades. Oh, and half the economy evaporated in a year which we have still not bounced back from.

I'll do better than that. How about we talk about Obama's handling of the deficit and debt? How much has he spent so far?

A trillion is a drop in the bucket compared to the economic devastation that Obama has wreaked on this country in his 5 years in office.

Oh ya thats right, Osama Bin Laden is dead, we are out of Iraq, the American car industry is booming, exports are at their highest level in decades, housing prices have rebounded, domestic oil production is at its highest rate in 25 years, new construction is up and unemployment has dropped a full percent in a year. Give me Bush and fumbling aday

Gee, you're right. What an amazing comeback this country is going through! Not one number has been fudged, not one lie has been uttered.
We're not buried under the unprecedented spending of a fool and his administration. The Patriot Act has been removed, right? Spying on the population has been halted, not increased, right? We're not headed straight for collapse, right?

Yeah, it's all kitten whiskers and unicorn farts here in the good ol' U.S. of A., isn't it?

I'm so happy to have had the distinct privilege of having been ruled over by Barack Obama and his oh so transparent administration.

In fact, I'm so thrilled with the job that he's doing, I'm going to give him a medal...
... oh, wait! That's right, he already got one from the Nobel committee for doing NOTHING!

I gave you specific reasons why I am satisfied with Obama's performance as opposed to Bush's

Osama Bin Laden is dead, we are out of Iraq, the American car industry is booming, exports are at their highest level in decades, housing prices have rebounded, domestic oil production is at its highest rate in 25 years, new construction is up and unemployment has dropped a full percent in a year

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

ProfessorChaos

spurgeonatorsrevenge

butcherguy

LDragonFire

I think they were wrong.

I gave you specific reasons why I am satisfied with Obama's performance as opposed to Bush's

Osama Bin Laden is dead, we are out of Iraq, the American car industry is booming, exports are at their highest level in decades, housing prices have rebounded, domestic oil production is at its highest rate in 25 years, new construction is up and unemployment has dropped a full percent in a year

And I gave you only some of the specific ones as to why I am not. Moreover, I'd like to know how Al Gore would've been better, since that, of course, is the starting point of this back and forth.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This entire program is a SHAM. It needs to be called what it is.

The government has been LYING to us all. It's time to start calling them liars.

It's time to stop believing ANY part of their story, because if you believe in the LITTLE truth, you're the sucker who's gonna swallow the big LIE.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by butcherguy

This is a victory for Obama... a huge victory for America.

Not if stars on ATS is a representation of what people want in America.
edit on 1-4-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How is 0.02% of the American population signing up by the cutoff date a success for Obamacare? 7 million is an outrageously small number. Especially considering that there are now 293,000,000 people that are now going to have to pay a fee for non-compliance. All I see is 293,000,000 people saying, "Screw Obamacare" and a measly 7 million people in support of it. A vast minority.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Snarl
This entire program is a SHAM.

SHAM may actually be a compliment here.

CIRCUS might just be a little more accurate.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Interesting stuff turns up when you type "Screw Obamacare" in the search engines...

This article by Dan Calabrese for example:

So I'm not going to help ObamaCare by paying far more money into the system than I can ever hope to get back in benefits. No thank you. I will just keep paying my own bills. So the next time Democrats yelp that it's wrong to encourage people not to sign up for the ObamaCare exchanges, I say: It's wrong to tell everyone they're better off with health insurance. A lot of people are better off not signing up. If you're one, like I am, I encourage you not to sign up. It's not your responsibility to fork over thousands of your own dollars to turn this ill-conceived boondoggle into a success.

Screw ObamaCare: Why I'm leaning toward remaining uninsured (and many of you should do the same)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Never thought of asking her that question. Next time I see her I'll ask and report back what she can or cannot do. This is new to her so I'm sure if she can't continue to keep her Obama Care she'll have to drop it. She just got the job 2 weeks ago, so she probably doesn't know how it will work.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thank you for the reply WeRpeons. I look forward to her answer.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Saw my daughter today, and asked her if she had to drop the Obama Care coverage since she now has a job with insurance benefits. She said no, they told her it was up to her if she wanted to keep it or drop it. After you mentioned it in your post, I thought she would have had to drop it, but I guess she doesn't. I guess that answers that question.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

That is one thing I really admire about you WeRpeons. You follow up on questions. Even if we may disagree on some issues, you make posting in threads pleasurable, and informative.

Thank you...

Des

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join