page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

StarlightNine

LDragonFire
reply to post by StarlightNine

If you qualify you have to sign up, its designed to cover everyone. To be successful it needs everyone. Its the law because the Supreme Court said so.
edit on 1-4-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

Ah, One must qualify. So it is not mandatory 'law' then.
Thank you for answering that question LDragon.

Well I had sent the mail as you were editing. Supreme Court. *sigh*
edit on 1-4-2014 by StarlightNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What are;
7 million signed up for Obamacare.
The check is in the mail.
I'll respect you in the morning.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Your butt looks good in those jeans, dear.

Answer;
The biggest 5 lies currently being told in America.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

StarlightNine

LDragonFire

If you qualify you have to sign up, its designed to cover everyone. To be successful it needs everyone. Its the law because the Supreme Court said so.

If you're not on Medicare or Medicaid or on your parents insurance, yes, you have to sign up or pay the I R S their Penalty for not acquiring Obamacare.
Yes, you're being TAXED!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

guohua

StarlightNine

LDragonFire

If you're not on Medicare or Medicaid or on your parents insurance, yes, you have to sign up or pay the I R S their Penalty for not acquiring Obamacare.
Yes, you're being TAXED!

Oh, hell. Okay.

I am abroad, and don't know if I too am required to sign up or if I only need do so while on home soil. :/
There has to be a website one can go to?

Thanks for your answer.
edit on 1-4-2014 by StarlightNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I wonder about the timing of this recent press statement... today being April Fools and all...

Bazinga!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OK here's you another Link to read and there's a video for you too.
LINKY

This is Obamacare 101, this should answer your questions.

How do you know if you need to enroll?

Basically, if you have health insurance already, you’re OK. And if you’re not insured you have three choices:

Enroll now, either on an Obamacare exchange or with private insurer outside the Obamacare marketplace. If you get started with applying for coverage on March 31 via the marketplace, the Obama administration has promised some extra time to complete the process over the next couple of weeks

via the marketplace, the Obama administration has promised some extra time to complete the process over the next couple of weeks
Qualify for an exemption from the law’s “individual mandate” to have insurance.
Be ready to pay a tax penalty a year from now, when your 2014 taxes are due. The penalty is essentially $95 or 1 percent of your income, whichever is higher.
One followup question is: Does my health insurance meet Obamacare’s standards? The Affordable Care Act, often called Obamacare, says you could owe the tax penalty if you don’t have what’s called “minimum essential coverage.”

Some special allowances apply to people who live outside the 50 states or District of Columbia. The IRS says that US citizens living abroad and “bona fide residents of the United States territories” are treated as having minimum essential coverage.

If you’re not sure about your current status, an IRS question-and-answer sheet includes more detail.

Obamacare 101
edit on 1-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by butcherguy

Or like fox news and all other pundits picked Romney lol

This is a victory for Obama... a huge victory for America.

What planet are you from?

Under no circumstances could any sane, rational adult believe that this is a victory.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

guohua

OK here's you another Link to read and there's a video for you too.
LINKY

This is Obamacare this should answer your questions.
edit on 1-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

beezzer
What are;
7 million signed up for Obamacare.
The check is in the mail.
I'll respect you in the morning.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Your butt looks good in those jeans, dear.

Answer;
The biggest 5 lies currently being told in America.

Well the right was wrong about gay marriage
wrong about trickle down economics
wrong about the drug war
wrong about the prison industrial complex
wrong about zero tolerance in schools
wrong about Iraq
wrong about stand your ground
wrong about butchering medicare
wrong about the government shutdown
wrong about cutting education
wrong about voter id laws
wrong about climate change
wrong about mandatory auto insurance
wrong about seat belt laws

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Around 6 million (give or take a million) or so health policies were "cancelled" within the last 6 months and it looks like the number of enrollees being given by the White House is about 7 million signed up so far. Of those 7 million approximately 1/3 of those were previously uninsured prior to the law and the mass cancellations over the last few months. Obama and that idiot Pelosi can try and spin this anyway they like BUT I know how to add and subtract and this whole thing is a giant FAIL!!! Now take off the top around 20% or so of the people who have "signed up" but never actually pay a premium and it gets even worse. I can do this all day, how many of the people who actually signed up are the "young and healthy" demographic that was needed to make this thing work.......EPIC FAIL!!!!

Plain and simple.....FAIL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

LDragonFire

The Supreme Court also said that blacks are not citizens.

I think they were wrong.

If you think that the Dred Scott decision was wrong, then you agree that the SCOTUS is fallible.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would be before some Obamaton started crowing about these B.S. numbers (leaked by an anonymous administration insider, by the way).

Even if this were true, which I do not for an instant believe that it is, it's certainly not a victory for America, rather, it is the sound of the train leaving the station, headed for Doomsville.

For a piece of legislation that SO many people desired (another flat out lie), I find it telling that they've only managed to sign up (allegedly) 1.7% of those in supposed need of it. I mean, that bill was passed how long ago?

And let's not forget that this "Oh so wonderful" law has been applied in a piecemeal fashion, with the most egregious and offending elements being delayed by executive fiat until after the elections.

Though I feel that we are being lied to, AGAIN, if this is true, there is NOTHING to celebrate here.
edit on 4/1/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: Typo

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

You are adorable.

Quick question: have you ever watched anything other than MSNBC? You used all of their buzz phrase's.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

LDragonFire

Wrong--it's the law because ONLY the Democrat representatives and senators passed the bill, and the president signed it. The Supreme Court does not dictate or create law, they only interpret its constitutionality, and the fines are now taxes, or else it's an unconstitutional law...even if the president and his peeps still refer to them as "penalties."

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes, I quite like the government telling me what I should do and act and...no I don't...

Well the right was wrong about gay marriage - Dick 'Darth Vader' Cheneys daughter is gay
wrong about trickle down economics - BUeller....Bueller????
wrong about the drug war - Legalize it...
wrong about the prison industrial complex ...see above...
wrong about zero tolerance in schools - how about accountability in schools?
wrong about Iraq - everyone was...
wrong about stand your ground - Sorry Trayvon...you should have just gone home...
wrong about butchering medicare - Talk to Pelosi...
wrong about the government shutdown - Again, talk to PElosi
wrong about cutting education - No child left behind was who?
wrong about voter id laws - to allow anyone to vote? without ID? and bus them to the polls or let them vote 8 times..that was not the right...
wrong about climate change - how cold is it today across the country?
wrong about mandatory auto insurance - this is needed more than mandatory health insurance
wrong about seat belt laws - Really...this is just ignorant....

BUUUUTTTTT......What does ANY of this have to do with the PPACA?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
have fun with your one sided discussions.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That is the problem. Once reality is presented it becomes a one sided conversation. It is about ALL OF US man. ALL OF US.

I paid 1/10th of my salary last year to cover my family for insurance. Is that fair to anyone? ANYONE? Then, I paid 26% of my salary before I saw it to taxes. What does that leave me???

I wish that something would happen to cause this to stop. Something like a 9/11. In the days after 9/11 we were UNITED as a country. One being. There was no racism or left or right just Americans.

It SUCKS that is takes something like that for us to come together. It sucks.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

LDragonFire
have fun with your one sided discussions.

So, let me get this straight.

You start a discussion, and when the vast majority of respondents disagree with your own sentiments, you bail in a childish manner?

Yeah, that pretty much fits with what one would expect from a typical liberal standing on a soapbox.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You sound like an upstanding gentleman! If only we had more people like yourself, LDragonFire, our government is to be trusted, and democrats are not a part of the corruption!

/Sarcasm off

I personally blame people like yourself for this nation going downhill. Ignorance at it's worst, go learn something! Please!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

butcherguy

LDragonFire

The Supreme Court also said that blacks are not citizens.

I think they were wrong.

If you think that the Dred Scott decision was wrong, then you agree that the SCOTUS is fallible.

They also elected Bush the second coming....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join