It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the ET's (and everyone) thumbing their noses at the Prime Creator, the Inef

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've been trying to find out who, exactly, these malevolent ET's are that are controlling the Vatican, the Rothschild-led trillionaires, and the governments of the world, but now I say, "Ultimately, it doesn't matter." My message is the same regardless who they are. Here is what these ignorant beings, my brothers and sisters really, seriously need to understand.

Everything in this universe is made of some form of ineffable energy, which is all interconnected, unified, or ONE. This includes ALL forms of Life, including every human being on Earth, every reptilian from Draco, every Grey from Orion and Zeta Reticulum, every Tall White, Nordic, Pleiadian, and every other form of life in the universe.

What all of US need to understand is that EVERYTHING, all of us, are made of this same ineffable stuff, this same super-sophisticated and incredibly intelligent energy. We are all, in reality, members of the same body, the same Being, the same Oneness. We are all, in essence, members of the same family, each of us literally individual and unique cells within the same body. WE ARE ALL ONE BEING.

The stuff we all consist of is this same stuff folks have been calling God, the Prime Creator, the Supreme Being, the Infinite Intelligence,and any number of other such terms for thousands of years. It really doesn't matter what you call it, just understand that it is Real and it is Here and that EVERYTHING is made of it. There is absolutely NOTHING that is not made of it. Science has clearly established this FACT. The empirical evidence is both abundant and overwhelming.

The only reason we have war, theft, murder, and every other kind of ugliness is that the folks responsible for such behavior are unaware of this ONENESS and who and what EVERYTHING actually is. All such ugly and destructive behavior is classified as unloving. This unloving behavior is always motivated by erroneous thinking.

The fundamental error being committed here is the false belief in SEPARATION. Einstein spent the last 30 years of his life working to prove his Unified Field Theory. More recently, Harvard quantum physicist Dr. John Hagelin has not only established the fact that it is all UNIFIED, but he has also established that it is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS as well. The universe is not only UNIFIED but it is a gigantic MIND as well. There is only One Unified Mind within which we all co-exist. Plus, each of us is made totally and entirely of this ineffable oneness. We are each 100% Divine Mind.

The Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden Mean or Divine Ratio, that 1.618 to 1 Ratio found in all forms of life, from our DNA to the spiral of galactic arms of stars, along with the mind-bending awesomeness of the Mandelbrot Set, and many other amazing FACTS, serves as an abundance of EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that proves, without doubt, the existence of an ineffable form of mind-blowing intelligence at the center of even the smallest Super-String imaginable. All of this far transcends the most incredibly advanced technology and intelligence possessed by any ET civilization in universal history. We are all an integral part of our Prime Creator's MIND.

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, WAKE THE # UP! Yes, you may feel as if you are superior to others which entitles you to take what others may have. But, you are not superior, just different. Remember, we are all made of the same sublime, ineffable energy. It's all ONE. Therefore, separation is IMPOSSIBLE. Superiority is also impossible. The ONENESS cannot possibly be greater than itself or Superior to itself!

SCARCITY is another false idea that promotes theft and causes war. Scarcity is impossible because everything is contained within the oneness and since we are all integral parts of the oneness, everything belongs to us already. Therefore, We don't need to TAKE anything from others. We simply need to understand that GIVING to our brothers and sisters is what it means to be loving which brings joy to all.

Wake the # up! We are all brothers and sisters in this universe. KARMA is always in operation, regardless of how smart or superior you may feel you are. If you attempt to # the oneness, guess what happens? You # YOURSELF as well as the rest of us. Remember, we are all parts of the same oneness, the same being. When you harm others, you harm YOURSELF and everyone else. So, please WAKE the # Up!

It's actually pretty simple really. When you think, feel, and act in a loving fashion, you attract or create good, fun, joyful, constructive experience. However, when you think, feel, and act in an unloving fashion, you attract or create bad, sad, and destructive experience for yourself and those around you. Please, for YOUR sake, and the rest of your brothers and sisters in our universal family, Wake the # up!

edit on 1-4-2014 by bwinwright because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/1/2014 by kosmicjack because: edited baiting profanity

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
lots of masonic wording and mis-wording, not a whole lot of substance. You basically repeated the same thing over and over again and then told us to wake up.

the harvard study you are referencing shows that their is a global consciousness, not global connectivity by any means. This just means that there are general trends towards one area of interest that are visible when looking on a MASSIVE scale. Shared interests does not denote shared "life-force" as you seem to be stating.

I'll give you a point for recognizing that all humans are created equal, nice.

Other than that did u even say anything really?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mmshelt

Wow. Its clear to me you either did not read what I wrote or you are working for the disinfo bunch. Nice.

Talking about Karma. If you keep up your feeble attempt to ridicule and marginalize the most profound truth known to man, you, my friend, may reincarnate as a mutant little dwarf with a hair-lip, club feet, and a golf ball size tumor growing in the middle of your face.

I don't mind constructive criticism but what you are doing is just so dishonest, so criminal. You are clearly thumbing your nose at the highest and most powerful wisdom and power. I wouldn't want to face the Karma you just created. Maybe you should retract your ridiculous comments or at least apologize for being so hateful.

It's folks like you who have the Earth circling the drain right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
they both more or less called eachother shills

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

A shill? If you mean I am a shill for the highest wisdom and power in the universe, then I agree.

As for the person who is trying to marginalize me, who really knows?

He is probably and atheist trying to create confusion and doubt in the minds of the less well informed. Oh well, I'm not kidding about that Karma thing.

He will probably catch his wife being unfaithful, or worse, very soon now.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

he won't suspect a thing, i'll have her back home before midnight

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I personally have never seen or met an ET, have never seen any hard eveidnce that thjey are real, malevolent or not. how you know 100% they are real it beyond me. but like you said ultimately it doesnt matter. Can you give some proof/evidence that we are all 100% divine mind?? i would really like to learn how to use it to win the lottery.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stoopio

surely a divine mind is more interested in getting off this planet
winning the lotto would just entrench you further in it..

be careful what you wish for

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stoopio

(1) Go meditate for twenty years and you'll figure it out for yourself

(2) After meditating for twenty years and realizing it, you won't want to waste that power on something as trivial and selfish and winning the lottery

#cosmicparadox

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am not getting any loving vibes out of your post, only arrogance and ego. I differently got a sense of you looking down on others for not knowing the message you are trying to get across. You may want to rethink your approach.

Try this, imagine yourself as someone with very little knowledge, how you you want someone to approach you with this information?

How would you explain this to a child?
edit on 1-4-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

bwinwright
reply to post by UNIT76

He is probably and atheist trying to create confusion and doubt in the minds of the less well informed.

He will probably catch his wife being unfaithful, or worse, very soon now.

What does religion have to do there? Secondly don't talk about peoples wives in such a manner.

What I've learned from observing people such as yourself is that you my friend are no better than anyone else. Why Would you say something like that? Grow up. Grow as a person.

Eventually you may find a reason for you're own existence, but unfortunately you are just as clueless as anyone else. So sit back and learn with everyone else. Good day.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ok, so let me get the thread so far in a nutshell

OPs: "we should all love each other and unify for mankinds best interest, stop dwelling in negativity"
Skeptic: "Not much evidence in any actual conscious unification verses just trends"
OPS: "Your gonna be a cancerous mutant and your wifes a sloot!"

heh.

ATS. where divine wisdom is only superseded by petty vanity.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JonButtonIII

well, i guess im part of the problem the OP was trying to explain then lol. if there is a god i dont believe we are it. If we are a god, how did we lose or forget our divinity. why would we want to lose/forget our divinity??? if we come from a place where we were at one time pure and complete why would we change it? No i think you are way off the mark here.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

stoopio
reply to post by JonButtonIII

well, i guess im part of the problem the OP was trying to explain then lol. if there is a god i dont believe we are it. If we are a god, how did we lose or forget our divinity. why would we want to lose/forget our divinity??? if we come from a place where we were at one time pure and complete why would we change it? No i think you are way off the mark here.

I have no issue with that philosophy.
I play skyrim. the character I am playing thinks he is simply what he is..a warrior in Tamriel whom is out for fame and glory. the true nature he is unaware of though is that of a simple avatar in a fake universe that I personally am moving around and making the decisions for. Why would I choose to play this character? for fun, for play, maybe for education and skills..eternity would eventually become boring regardless of how awesome it is, so having a life where you for the most part forget your nature would be not just desired, but perhaps necessary to if anything, keep sanity.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

calstorm

I am not getting any loving vibes out of your post, only arrogance and ego. I differently got a sense of you looking down on others for not knowing the message you are trying to get across. You may want to rethink your approach.

Try this, imagine yourself as someone with very little knowledge, how you you want someone to approach you with this information?

How would you explain this to a child?
edit on 1-4-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

Some are using the bad cop routine.
. There are plenty of good cop teaching the other way so why not blow of some steam sometimes at the ones who do not wanna get it. It is very much part of karma in action.

edit on 1-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

bwinwright
reply to post by mmshelt

Wow. Its clear to me you either did not read what I wrote or you are working for the disinfo bunch. Nice.

Talking about Karma. If you keep up your feeble attempt to ridicule and marginalize the most profound truth known to man, you, my friend, may reincarnate as a mutant little dwarf with a hair-lip, club feet, and a golf ball size tumor growing in the middle of your face.

I don't mind constructive criticism but what you are doing is just so dishonest, so criminal. You are clearly thumbing your nose at the highest and most powerful wisdom and power. I wouldn't want to face the Karma you just created. Maybe you should retract your ridiculous comments or at least apologize for being so hateful.

It's folks like you who have the Earth circling the drain right now.

Roman Catholic.

Karma doesn't fit into my belief system--not in the slightest of forms.
You also believe in reincarnation, so that's a scary thought that you have studied masonic work of the Prime Creator and the duality of existence but also believe in reincarnation.

Showing that you have actually stated nothing in your OP has nothing to do with a personal attack, rather a blunt statement that you have claimed Divine or Supreme knowledge without an inkling of evidence. That's a fact based argument, no debate there. Referencing University studies that have no pertinence to what you said is NOT a fact based argument.

I will not apologize for being so hateful, as nothing I said was derogatory, just showing how what you have said is essentially a proclamation of nothing.

"reincarnate as a mutant little dwarf with a hair-lip, club feet, and a golf ball size tumor growing in the middle of your face."
----Doesn't sound hateful or spite-filled at all...

ETA: Browsing through your recently authored threads has shown you contradict yourself far more than I could ever have hoped to. Disregard my feeble attempts to undermine your SupremeAdvice with disinfo--yaint worth mahtime.
edit on 1-4-2014 by mmshelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mmshelt

Roman Catholic? Now I understand. Sorry. The responses to my post serve as proof that so many Americans have become the most dumbed down morons on earth. The fact that virtually every response to my post is a form of disrespect for the most powerful information known to man, the central teaching of every great prophet in world history; it is clear and obvious proof that the vast majority of Americans are totally lost in a frightening world of ignorance.

You scoff at the work of Einstein and Hagelin, Emerson, Jesus, Buddha, and a host of other wise men. Yes, you're right, I am pissed at you for being so incredibly ignorant and destructive. Somebody needs to inform you. Sorry you have had such weak educations, ignorant parents, etc. Sorry that I haven't figured out how to sugar coat it well enough for you morons. Like I said in my original post...Wake the # up! Do some research on your own. Don't expect me to do it for you. I am trying my best to educate you idiots.

I'll try my best to forgive you and bless you stupid assholes with the love you so desperately need. Wow, what a bunch of morons. Try reading a little Ralph Waldo Emerson, if you can. Or, ask someone to read it to you.

My message is intended primarily for the ET's , beings with a lot more intelligence than the vast majority (all) of the respondents to this post. Frankly, I am shocked by how stupid most of you are. Unification, Oneness, the law of attraction, the Golden Mean? Are you kidding me? You all say this is meaningless information? My face is now bright red from the embarrassment I am feeling for just how stupid and uninformed you folks are.

At least, this will serve as evidence as to the incredible level of ignorance that seems so all pervasive in America today. And, the worst part of it all is that the respondents to this post are the brighter ones among us. It's so sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

bwinwright
reply to post by mmshelt

You scoff at the work of Einstein and Hagelin, Emerson, Jesus, Buddha, and a host of other wise men. Yes, you're right, I am pissed at you for being so incredibly ignorant and destructive. Somebody needs to inform you. Sorry you have had such weak educations, ignorant parents, etc. Sorry that I haven't figured out how to sugar coat it well enough for you morons. Like I said in my original post...Wake the # up! Do some research on your own. Don't expect me to do it for you. I am trying my best to educate you idiots.

I'll try my best to forgive you and bless you stupid assholes with the love you so desperately need. Wow, what a bunch of morons. Try reading a little Ralph Waldo Emerson, if you can. Or, ask someone to read it to you.

When you think, feel, and act in a loving fashion, you attract or create good, fun, joyful, constructive experience

You might want to take your own advice.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

bwinwright
reply to post by mmshelt

The responses to my post serve as proof that so many Americans have become the most dumbed down morons on earth. The fact that virtually every response to my post is a form of disrespect for the most powerful information known to man, the central teaching of every great prophet in world history; it is clear and obvious proof that the vast majority of Americans are totally lost in a frightening world of ignorance.

First of all, good job on keeping your cool there man!! That was very inspirational. The display of love and understanding really warms the heart. (Yes, I'm being sarcastic at your expense but I'll deal with the negative Karma when it comes.)

Second, while I'm certainly not the person to normally stand up against the notion of American Stupidity I think you're a bit out of line here. Your "most powerful information" is hardly anything unique or original. Especially around here. There is some new guru claiming the power of oneness around here every couple hours and you all present the same information time and time again, none of which isn't already known or understood. I'm sorry to be the one to spoil your attempt at enlightenment for all to share, but it's just not something we haven't already figured out for ourselves. In other words, you need to come up with something new, cause the old stuff just ain't gonna work any more.

I'll try my best to forgive you and bless you stupid assholes with the love you so desperately need. Wow, what a bunch of morons.

Damn, that was so good!!! That is probably the best quote I've read by anyone here on ATS in a long time. When put in context with your message and persona, it's simply classic. Reading that made reading all the rest of what was said so worth my time.

My message is intended primarily for the ET's , beings with a lot more intelligence than the vast majority (all) of the respondents to this post. Frankly, I am shocked by how stupid most of you are. Unification, Oneness, the law of attraction, the Golden Mean? Are you kidding me? You all say this is meaningless information?

Are you kidding us??? ET's and Reptilians huh?!?! Do you fly around in their spaceships with them also??? Honestly you are starting to sound like a Zealot, which makes it kinda difficult for anyone to take you seriously. Can you see what I mean by that???

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am now officially convinced this was an april fools post.

top topics

join