It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]: Hijacked Flight 370 PASSENGER SENT PHOTO FROM HIDDEN IPHONE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So apparently there maybe some evidence that has surfaced that supports that Flight 370 was hijacked and landed at the US airbase in Diego Garcia... kinda crazy since the first place I saw this as a hypothesis was here on ATS

BREAKING: ‘Hijacked Flight 370 PASSENGER SENT PHOTO FROM HIDDEN IPHONE Tracing Back to secret U.S. Military Base Diego Garcia’
edit on 2-4-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think this was posted earlier as a April fools joke, it said the guy had stuffed his phone up his A$$. kinda a bit to much to be real.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nomoregmo

Dunno bud, I find it hard to believe this guy hid a phone in his tookus, April fool's me thinks...

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
why is the notion of hiding your only means of communication to the outside world up your ass make it an april fool's joke? where else are you going to hide it?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

but yes, it may very well be an april fool's joke

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I dont know, but it is april fools day, and the idea that someone could manage to do the act, then keep it there for weeks without having any medical problems seems a bit to much for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Joke or No Joke,

Why hasn't there been higher media coverage at that base?

We have many stories posted on ATS, ranging from physics to x-general or pilot and now this to not be going over there and asking questions instead of fishing around in the sea.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

the image was supposedly taken the 18th tho... could it be that it is just now surfacing? that maybe a friend of the sender has had it this whole time but didnt know what to do with it?
edit on 1-4-2014 by nomoregmo because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This is a hoax guys... Confirmed by philip wood's family. He how ever is real, there is a page on facebook made by the family, findingphilip @ facebook was the name iirc..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

So was he on the flight's manifest?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

This is a hoax guys... Confirmed by philip wood's family. He how ever is real, there is a page on facebook made by the family, findingphilip @ facebook was the name iirc..
Where's the "confirmation? Post it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

nomoregmo
why is the notion of hiding your only means of communication to the outside world up your ass make it an april fool's joke? where else are you going to hide it?

He must have a mighty big anus to hide an iPhone up there, unless it was Kim Kardashians arse.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
[more
Finding Philip Wood | Facebook
Im on a cell phone and cant copy the link for some reason, just google findingphilip and its right there on the front page, just click see more on the main post, this is from his wife and brother, but hey who knows mybe it is real but people are labeling it a hoax? From my understanding the pic stats can be easily altered with basic software...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Lifeishigh
reply to post by Bilk22
[more
Finding Philip Wood | Facebook
Im on a cell phone and cant copy the link for some reason, just google findingphilip and its right there on the front page, just click see more on the main post, this is from his wife and brother, but hey who knows mybe it is real but people are labeling it a hoax? From my understanding the pic stats can be easily altered with basic software...

Again, Phillip Woods really exists. The hoax is the story where he is a captive and sent a picture after hiding a phone up his poop chute.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now, wouldn't it be funny if the truth was given on something on April fools day and everyone discounted it as a joke? It would be a perfect way to hide something. If it did come out later, people would just say...that was an April fools joke. Nobody would believe it was true.

This is just a thought, it doesn't mean this incident is real. It is something that I just thought of based on all April Fools jokes that have been created. Could the creation of April Fools day have been orchestrated by tptb?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

He is real, and that's pretty poor taste.

www.facebook.com... google redirect at top of page. The people there are pretty upset over and over.
edit on 1-4-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

smurfy

Lifeishigh

Im sorry, i didnt mean to be offensive. i just saw this and did a search that didnt turn up any existing threads, so i posted this. But i didnt realize that philip wood was such a, excuse me for my language, "famous" passenger, given his mention in the article i have linked. i kind of gave up on the current events concerning this flight.

Flight 370 Manifest: Cover photo being Philip Wood

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

nomoregmo

smurfy

Lifeishigh

Im sorry, i didnt mean to be offensive. i just saw this and did a search that didnt turn up any existing threads, so i posted this. But i didnt realize that philip wood was such a, excuse me for my language, "famous" passenger, given his mention in the article i have linked. i kind of gave up on the current events concerning this flight.

Flight 370 Manifest: Cover photo being Philip Wood

I don't mean you, or anyone here. It's the whole concept by some idiot that stinks, this 'report' is being posted on sites all over the place, not least multiple postings on Facebook itself, which Facebook will have to delete. It's almost like a hack.

Just to add though, One BBC 'expert' was adamant that NONE of the passengers had GPS phones. He said that in reply to the obvious question, "Why no messages from the passengers" I thought, how'd he know that?
He wasn't challenged with that reply, but then the person asking that question was the BBC news anchor.

edit on 1-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I personally think the flight was either hijacked or the engines were remotely deactivated, given the backgrounds of the passengers. but if all that is a buncha malarkey, maybe it did catch fire after its last transmission. idk it's all fishy to me

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
we are told what they want us to know. so as far as anyone knows this could be the gov messin with everyone.. just as their way of saying "April Fools!"
edit on 1-4-2014 by nomoregmo because:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join