It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans in Cages at DULCE something needs to be done!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Antoniastar

You seem to be into this story. Do you believe the claim in the thread title?

If so, why? Is there any credible evidence the claim is true?
edit on 3-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: add a "the"

Yes I am into this story. I'm writing a story for an epic novel/films/video games and Dulce, NM is part of the plot.

Yes, I believe there are people being held in cages in an underground facility in the Dulce, New Mexico region.

No, I don't have credible evidence. sorry to say. My belief stems from an inside source. one of which is highly classified ... at this time.

Tuned in,

Toni
edit on PM4302014437pm4930pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

You had to go there didn't you? Okay let's go there then. Rape isn't off topic.

In my opinion, children and adults, both male and female are being raped underground, out-of-sight, not only in the Dulce, New Mexico (US) area but also in underground bases all over the world.

And we're sitting here debating it which would be difficult to do from inside a cage that probably doesn't allow you to stretch.

Could be worse right?

Thanks,

Toni

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Violater1 I too was in Gallup. Was your door at the RR in the downtown quarry?

Openings to the Underworld are reported to be hidden by quarries.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That's great. Hopefully a video game will be available soon. Most likely that's the only way we'll have to free those captives.

I understand that you're entitled to your opinion. Do you understand that you're not entitled to the validity of your opinion?

Have you seen the OP? Any links to credible evidence there?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Violater1

Will the angel look like you?

I'm leaving Wright-Patt in a couple of days and returning to Albuquerque. I'm taking a Perm assignment at Kirkland (ABQ sort of).

Aww thanks you made me
It's possible in the world of angels because angels are half-human and half bird. It depends on the angel, if "she" is half-human and half-angel, she might look like me. lol

So you're headed to New Mexico? How exciting. Must be nice. Kirkland AFB, beautiful area.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

That's great. Hopefully a video game will be available soon. Most likely that's the only way we'll have to free those captives.

I understand that you're entitled to your opinion. Do you understand that you're not entitled to the validity of your opinion?

Have you seen the OP? Any links to credible evidence there?

Thanks, your sarcasm has been noted and is now written in the stars.

Yes, I have read the OP. I cannot vouch for the validity of the source-links that the OP provided. However, one of them, "Secret Underground Base "Dulce" (Insider officer) Wild & Fascinating. 16+ advised" is credible from my perspective.

Since Phil has left this dimension or "died" I doubt he's making Youtube videos any longer. On one hand there appears to be an aggressive campaign to cover up what's going on behind closed doors and on the other a super prying into the affairs of the public. A bit lopsided to say the least.

Phil Schneider’s incredible ET claims

www....(nolink)/phil-schneiders-incredible-et-claims/9982

You'll have to put the above title in your favorite search engine cuz I keep getting "no link" message when I've copied and pasted the link directly from the source page into the ATS editor.

edit on PM4302014425pm1530pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No, I don't have credible evidence. sorry to say. My belief stems from an inside source. one of which is highly classified ... at this time.

If you have an inside source that's highly classified, don't you consider that a credible source? How well do you know this person? Don't leave us in suspense. I want to know the inside scoop. LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Based on the unethical experimentation of subjects over US history (not too distant past) it's easy to see why people don't trust.

Some experiments done without knowledge and therefore consent:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

All of that was exposed in time, and if this was happening, someone, overtime, would have such a strong conscious that they would make a big deal out of it and see to it such things were exposed. They would come forward with the exact location, names, and other details. Governments are made up of human beings. To have no breach would mean all of those involved lacked a conscious - textbook sociopaths. That would be unlikely.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Night Star

If you have an inside source that's highly classified, don't you consider that a credible source? How well do you know this person? Don't leave us in suspense. I want to know the inside scoop. LOL

Hi Night Star,

Yes, I do consider that a credible source, just not credible evidence of people in cages in Dulce, NM Underworld. What I mean is that my source is credible but I personally don't have the evidence in-hand. Evidence like recordings of agony or lizard scales or bug-eyed aliens or metal scrapings from a cage or other hardcore evidence.

How well do I know what person? If you mean my highly classified source, it's not a person. It's a machine.
edit on PM4302014430pm2430pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dianec
Based on the unethical experimentation of subjects over US history (not too distant past) it's easy to see why people don't trust.

Some experiments done without knowledge and therefore consent:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

All of that was exposed in time, and if this was happening, someone, overtime, would have such a strong conscious that they would make a big deal out of it and see to it such things were exposed. They would come forward with the exact location, names, and other details. Governments are made up of human beings. To have no breach would mean all of those involved lacked a conscious - textbook sociopaths. That would be unlikely.

I feel ya. Modus Operandi is sociopathic as well as psychopathic. We have been/are being invaded by Sociopaths and Psychopaths, in key positions. They are the mediators between the world we see and the hidden, underground world. They are supposed to maintain an illusion, to deceive the majority. Business and politics are bunk buddies. Where you find one, you'll find the other.

One in 25 business leaders may be a psychopath, study finds

BtW, people with a conscious and big mouths to match end up watched, followed, spied on, targeted, ridiculed, made-an-example-of, mis-diagnosed as deranged, delusional, sociopathic or an MKUltra/Monarch experiemnt, attacked, derided, raped, dismembered, maimed, disabled, kidnapped, and/or dead. Anything BUT answers to prayer.

As you were saying?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi Terims,

I also *love* this subject. While I hesitate to draw any conclusions myself, the best source of information (by best, I mean the most objective and/or thorough) on this subject that I've been able to find - and there is a LOT of questionable stuff out there - comes from two people: Greg Bishop a la Project Beta:

And Gabe Valdez, a NM State Trooper who began investigating "simple" cattle mutilations in the area in the 70s, which eventually led him through the looking glass, as it were _javascript:icon('
') His info is a bit harder to find, and more focused on cattle mutilations than the Dulce base itself, but he does shed light on just how deep the involvement of the US government was in that area.

I'm not endorsing their conclusions - as I said, I have none myself - but in my opinion the fruits of their investigations shouldn't be ignored. UFOlogy in general is possibly the most complex and convoluted web that has ever existed, and we need aaaaallll the information we can get.

I keep thinking of something Michael Aquino said in his AMA (paraphrasing): The difference between scientists and Intelligence operatives is, when 95% of a system is understood, a scientist will assume the remaining 5% is relatively insignificant. But an Intelligence operative will immediately assume that the 5% contains the truly important information, with the known 95% being "cheap", easily obtainable, i.e. the data intended to be found. It's all about the human element of intentional deception. We truly do have it down to a science.

Cheers

also you may find this ATS thread by The Gut interesting:
The Men in Black(OPs), The Aviary & UFOs

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Do I smell Schill-skunk? I'm Schil Fishing I mean Shell Fishing.

Thank you. I'm hoping to finish my manuscript as soon as possible. I do think that my voice and my opinion matter and might encourage people to demand the truth about what's going on underneath our feet. I intend to shine light on the topic of the underground Dulce base in my story.

At present I'm teaching myself how to use Blender, a 3-D graphic software program. With it, I'll be able to make my own video games. As far a the film version, I plan to make my own film company.

And if the NWO peeping toms or anyone else has any gripes about it, they'll have to go through the proper channels and take it up with my Alliance.

edit on AM4302014438am4830am by Antoniastar because: I didn't consciously realize that the previous poster used the expression "shed light" before posting. I'm a copycat what can I say? Anyway I changed mine to 'shine light'.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Terims

The OP'er will have to provide credible information that these souls are fully human before I give two hoots about their predicament!

They could be alien hybrids!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Do you need Concept art.I'm in art school now I am learning Maya,Zbrush and pother painful efforts for my primitive mind,how ever I have been working for about 35 years:
krithargus.deviantart.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I will PM you.

Toni

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Antoniastar

DenyObfuscation

Do I smell Schill-skunk? I'm Schil Fishing I mean Shell Fishing.

Thank you. I'm hoping to finish my manuscript as soon as possible. I do think that my voice and my opinion matter and might encourage people to demand the truth about what's going on underneath our feet. I intend to shine light on the topic of the underground Dulce base in my story.

At present I'm teaching myself how to use Blender, a 3-D graphic software program. With it, I'll be able to make my own video games. As far a the film version, I plan to make my own film company.

And if the NWO peeping toms or anyone else has any gripes about it, they'll have to go through the proper channels and take it up with my Alliance.

edit on AM4302014438am4830am by Antoniastar because: I didn't consciously realize that the previous poster used the expression "shed light" before posting. I'm a copycat what can I say? Anyway I changed mine to 'shine light'.

Nice work there. So this is how you respond to someone that isn't simply dismissing the possibility that there may be some sliver of truth to this. You're .... awesome, and I wish you well in your financial endeavors around this story.

Now about this part

I do think that my voice and my opinion matter and might encourage people to demand the truth about what's going on underneath our feet. I intend to shine light on the topic of the underground Dulce base in my story.

Of course your opinion might matter to some and might encourage people to do something but your opinion has zero effect on the veracity of the claims. They are true or they are not. Not everyone here falls for videos from Cyrax and Flyrax or any other sources that use shots from a movie as a source. That junk is in the OP's sources so excuse me for seeking something that could be considered a bit more reliable. You know, a little bit of critical thinking but that is now reserved for shills, apparently.

Thanks for your help here. I think you've already told me enough to dismiss this comfortably now.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Terims
Are you aware of the thousands of people in cages at the underground DULCE base?

Nope. I had no idea that people were speculating on that.

Could this be the place passengers of FLT 370 are headed?

Doubt it. It's either at the bottom of the ocean or it's in Pakistan.
Those thoughts make the most sense.
Boeing Source Says Missing PLane in Pakistan

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No, they made me live on site in a trailer monday morning to friday night.
Which was ok by me. Due to drunken driving in that city I was afraid to walk the streets during the day and the sidewalks at night. Lol, seriously it was that bad.

I spent my weekends in ABQ, Gallup was so small it creeped me out. Not that ABQ was any better but it had much more to do on the weekends, like the flea market at the racetrack and clubs downtown. Yea, I was still bored I'm a city girl. . . Manhattan Rules!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Of course your opinion might matter to some and might encourage people to do something but your opinion has zero effect on the veracity of the claims. They are true or they are not. Not everyone here falls for videos from Cyrax and Flyrax or any other sources that use shots from a movie as a source. That junk is in the OP's sources so excuse me for seeking something that could be considered a bit more reliable. You know, a little bit of critical thinking but that is now reserved for shills, apparently.

Thanks for your help here. I think you've already told me enough to dismiss this comfortably now.

You're welcome and thank you for your good intent. So you're not a schill. I totally agree, we need to critically think this through. Great idea! That's correct, my opinion doesn't make it so. Do I look like Captain Picard?

I suggest those who want to know if all the buzz is factual about Dulce, New Mexico area is keeping humans in cages underground research, ask questions, pray and think critically. You know who you all are, you need not post on this thread to be counted. God knows. If humans aren't being held captive in a secret underground base near Dulce, New Mexico, great, perfect, awesome.

Personally, I'm staring here...

Jicarilla Apache
www.jicarillaonline.com...

And here...

Dulce, New Mexico
maps.google.com...

I will be back soon with a specific prayer for those who want one (you can always modify it to your liking). We have work to do.

Love 'n' Light!

Toni

edit on PM4302014454pm0630pm by Antoniastar because: typoz

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!

Let's get a Neighborhood Watch together!!!!

Except instead of the traditional NW, why not enlist worldwide Neighbors to watch the Dulce, New Mexico area from wherever they are?

Since it's my idea I guess that means I have to be the project coordinator. Until I find someone else, that is. My plate is very full but I'll manage, more like mico-manage. lol

But I think it's worth sacrificing time for. How about you? Can you spare an hour a week maybe?

There's SO MUCH to do! I need help. Those who are interested in joining the Dulce, NM Neighborhood Watch, PM me. It's free, no membership or any other fees.

Just your good intent and valuable time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Bless Your Soul,

Toni

edit on PM4302014402pm4630pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join