It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your mind in Harmony with your body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

tcm.chinese.cn...

The question is when the body and mind are in perfect Harmony and of what is depending of.

Or which can be that factor or complex of factors.

It is the health of the body?

It is the sanity of the mind?

Both?...living inside your soul and your soul inside of both of them?

There are people with an healthy body and mind but their body and mind are in disharmony.

So indeed there is another factor which we do not know about,or maybe we do...

The info that our body is gathering with his senses and interpreted by the brain,in the social and "natural" environment that our body lives in,can give a percentage of the harmony of the mind and body.

As the info that our brain is gathering in the day to day life can give the Harmonic line to our body.

And it is not related with memories.

I guess that the key factor of that Harmony between body and mind it is the "Peace of Mind".

Which can bring the health and peace to the body.

But that it is very hard to obtain.

So,is your mind in Harmony with your body?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenlyAngel

So,is your mind in Harmony with your body?

No, I am a slave to my desires. If you ask me, everyone human is. I think we put on a good air sometimes but inside we are a mess. I think we want to be better, we want to improve, and at times we give it a good effort. but it doesn't last. Very few people have total control of their emotions and actions all the time. Good for them. The rest of us are human and we sin. Keeps us humble.

Everyone gets impatient, everyone gets angry… sometime.

If thine eye be single then the whole body is full of light. Now thats a path to work for.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Very few people have total control of their emotions and actions all the time. Good for them. The rest of us are human and we sin. Keeps us humble.

If thine eye be single then the whole body is full of light. Now thats a path to work for.
"Children have the best harmony between the body and mind,so the child in us must be kept always alive."

This why we must always follow the rainbow....of pure desires.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
right now my mind is in total chaos. but that is not entirely my fault. in a few months i will find harmony again

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

HeavenlyAngel
reply to post by intrptr

Very few people have total control of their emotions and actions all the time. Good for them. The rest of us are human and we sin. Keeps us humble.

"Children have the best harmony between the body and mind,so the child in us must be kept always alive."

This why we must always follow the rainbow....of pure desires.

No, in answer to your question.

Wont get into any reasoning right now,

Just had to say you are really a Heavenly Angel or speak as one with what I quoted above.

Beautiful words

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Annunak1
right now my mind is in total chaos. but that is not entirely my fault. in a few months i will find harmony again
I'm sure you will find again that desired harmony ,that most of the Humans wish for.

"Everything it is a question of Time,and Time it is flowing like a river,where rocks are shaped in Time."

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Just had to say you are really a Heavenly Angel or speak as one with what I quoted above.

Beautiful words
Thank you.

And even "No",can be an "Yes",if you know to read souls

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Perfect harmony Im a schizophrinic and Im donating my body to science fiction.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

khnum
Perfect harmony Im a schizophrinic and Im donating my body to science fiction.
Sometimes we are making statements that can become true and may never know why they became true.

It might be the black rainbow of desires that is working behind the veils of our mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not balanced at all at the moment...

I'm the awareness watching the battle of my higher and lower self.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

PurpleVortex

If you are that,then you know the best move to be in Harmony,You,your body and your mind.

You are a chess player ,watching the game from outside,higher than the higher self,or so it seems,from your words.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

HeavenlyAngel

Beautiful words
Thank you.

And even "No",can be an "Yes",if you know to read souls

Only my own, sometimes I need to read between the lines.

Yes and No as an answer to your question is indication of understanding of the harmony you speak of (or at least to my understanding)

So yes and No are the same in terms of the question as harmony could be exchanged with balance so a No answer would indicate the person knowing they are out of balance, with that knowledge and a bit effort that 'no I am not in harmony/balance with mind and body' is transformed into a yes.

Its too bad for me personally that I rarely make an effort when I realize how out of balance or harmony my mind and body are.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

HeavenlyAngel

PurpleVortex

If you are that,then you know the best move to be in Harmony,You,your body and your mind.

You are a chess player ,watching the game from outside,higher than the higher self,or so it seems,from your words.

The "I" is experiencing itself subjectively through all OUR higher and lower selves. There is no right or wrong, just experience. We take that experience back to the Source, where we ALL come from.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Its too bad for me personally that I rarely make an effort when I realize how out of balance or harmony my mind and body are.
The environment that we live in it is one of the key factors,the one that we create and the one that we have chosen as the place of living.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

The "I" is experiencing itself subjectively through all OUR higher and lower selves. There is no right or wrong, just experience. We take that experience back to the Source, where we ALL come from.
Oh,depending to which Source,the source of right?

Or the source of wrong.

I have learned about the "I",in the first years of school.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

HeavenlyAngel

Oh,depending to which Source,the source of right?

Or the source of wrong.

I have learned about the "I",in the first years of school.

Source, where our true home is.

Where EVERYTHING stemmed from. A place of non-duality.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Source, where our true home is.

Where EVERYTHING stemmed from. A place of non-duality.
Each feeling has a source.
Wrong or Right.
As the place of good or bad,duality it is the trace of what has been split after.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeah, it is. Its in dis-chord. Kinda like me. Its playing a minor triad, while Im trying to play a major 7th....(but my body is feeling the blues in A minor).

Its a never ending attempt at a harmonius symphonic arrangement. Im trying....ie: mediations etc....but losing...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Yeah, it is. Its in dis-chord. Kinda like me. Its playing a minor triad, while Im trying to play a major 7th....(but my body is feeling the blues in A minor).

Its a never ending attempt at a harmonius symphonic arrangement. Im trying....ie: mediations etc....but losing...
At least you are trying,music can heal the soul and can bring harmony to the mind to certain degree.

new topics

top topics

join