It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian air fighters shoot down german military aircrafts.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

What if WWIII was declared on the 1st of an April? Nothing in the world prevents that from happening.

It could be an april's fool, it could be genuine. I won't make a verdict as long as I don't see all of the evidences.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Ah, you noticed.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Seems like Fake News

No Twitter Feeds and No other Backup Links ..!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's gotta be an April fools joke. Surely?

But a risky one at that..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Hm, not all jet pilot tweet as they dogfight with another jet, mate.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Are you living in 19 th century ? This news will be all over msm.FAKE, FAKEEEEE

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Moderators lock the thread please? This news isnt true.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

It appears to be in greek so we can not read that and as there is a strong greek communist party it is likely that this is merely propeganda, The Su is a good plane but the eurofighter typhoon is a multi role air fighter capable of providing air superiority and it's fly by wire control system and inherent aerodynamic instability mean it would outfly the Su easily, of course there is the human element to consider and the german air force has some damn good pilots, not as good as the RAF but damn good, also the inflight systems would have detected the SU at a very great range and an aggressive approach would have merited the german air force to scramble further fighters, an exchange of this type would have resulted in also the Su being shot down followed by increased aggressive stance patrols by NATO with a shoot on sight mandate against unauthorized russian incursions.
The Eurofighter pilots may have been ordered to hold fire and make a friendly warning approach though in which case such a scenario is possible but not it would technically be not a combat loss but an act of aggression by the russian pilots and the russian ambassador would have been summoned to the highest level of the german parliament as well as a withdrawal of the german ambassador.

false lead.

edit on 1-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

swanne

Hello Swan

The Jet Pilots Don't But Ground Crews .. eye Witness and The Aggressor side , NATO tweet ..and Germany Retaliation

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Im translating some of the comments below the article...most say its april fools and say the site has declared ww3 many times and other stunts like this....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

swanne

Your Right! But some times they take selfies.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nothing about this in Der Spiegel...a big German newspaper
www.spiegel.de...

Nothing in this Greek newspaper.
www.tovima.gr...

And nothing in the Moscow Times.
www.themoscowtimes.com...

I thinking that nothing happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, I will wait on this one to see what appears in the news in the next couple of days. I am sure that if the Germans were in Russian waters or if they did aggressive maneuvers against the Russian planes, they would not be blabbing it till they fabricated an adequate story. It could also be an April Fools joke. We will find out shortly, I have patients. I won't be repeating it until I know for sure though. Chances are it is either not real or a misinterpretation of an event.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

rickymouse
Well, I will wait on this one to see what appears in the news in the next couple of days. I am sure that if the Germans were in Russian waters or if they did aggressive maneuvers against the Russian planes, they would not be blabbing it till they fabricated an adequate story. It could also be an April Fools joke. We will find out shortly, I have patients. I won't be repeating it until I know for sure though. Chances are it is either not real or a misinterpretation of an event.

Ya if you look at the option that it actually happened we have to question why the silence...and I think you are on the right track...either some planes crashed and they dont know fully why yet or something was happening that shouldnt have been.

When you think of the mind of a local soldier..they may have saw a threat and took a shot...nobody would know the details but them...think of how much the missing maylasian flight story changed...

With all that I stlil think this is a awful joke but if it is real....lets hope it was just some jumpy soldiers and not more politically motivated.
edit on 1-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
take it with a grain of salt till things get clear, I saw it, I figured its big news, thats why I posted it... Now if its fake, "they deserve to be punished"...

Its a bit of stupid to make such news for "aprils fools", this is away to dangerous things.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just refreshed the page and this now shows up at the bottom -

(Renewal: We thank the staff of the magazine strategy with special knowledge helped us in writing the most "pulled" but convincing April Fool lie. Know that the vast majority of the tens of thousands of readers who already read the issue, too ... would love be true. Lets wait. God is great-and Orthodoxy! And time ...)

(Chrome translated)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
they just renewed the article yes, its aprils fools for them, I think they are fools without April...

the topic may be transferred into HOAX ... lol

edit on 1-4-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We have already said this isnt true. Lock!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My guess is ATS likes to ;leave topics like this "acyive" as it helps generate "hits". SMH

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What a sick, twisted 'joke'! I hope the mods ban the use of that site as a reference for information.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join