It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget what today is! - I hope everyone will see this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A PSA from FreakJive:

Every year on this day, ATS gets bombarded with satire and out-right prank articles that someone gobbles up and posts hastily without doing any additional research or critical thinking.

PLEASE - before you buy into any new articles (especially in the conspiracy realm) - do a little extra research to back up the claims.

If you do happen upon these articles on ATS, try not be rude to the poster and kindly let them know they have been duped.

edit on 4/1/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

This was my contribution from last year, and I've promised not to put up an April Fools thread this year. Cross my heart and fingers crossed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for some reason the picture of a young Mrs. Johnson was lost in the move (or thereabouts), so I'll post it here for posterity. This proves that she had at least a suicidal side. And I didn't notice the dozen or so "orbs" before or I would have included something about them in the thread:

edit on 1-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

freakjive
If you do happen upon these articles on ATS, try not be rude to the poster and kindly let them know they have been duped.

Hi, I'm a conspiracy investigator and I just wanted to point out that these days, with the medias we have, we are actually being duped all the time, not just on April's fool.

S&F

edit on 1-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Today is a national holiday in Sorcha Faal's world.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by freakjive

This was my contribution from last year, and I've promised not to put up an April Fools thread this year. Cross my heart and fingers crossed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for some reason the picture of a young Mrs. Johnson was lost in the move (or thereabouts), so I'll post it here for posterity. This proves that she had at least a suicidal side.:

Ouch - I missed that one last year. I've already read 4 or 5 articles that sound so interesting and believable but are not real.

This is why I have trust issues.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

As for me I have an announcement to make - I found a pattern inside the masses of all particles, which could be the first step to a Theory of Everything. But looking at the date of today, I think I'll wait a bit.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
BREAKING: Obama Announces Resignation from Presidency!

WASHINGTON, D.C.– U.S. President Barack Obama shocked the nation—and the world—by announcing his resignation today, effective immediately. “I am through with this second term,” he declared.
In an emergency session of Congress, Vice President Joseph Biden was sworn in as the Forty-Fifth President of the United States.

Text

God if only it was true!

freepatriot.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Vice President Joseph Biden was sworn in as the Forty-Fifth President of the United States.

God if only it was true!

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Be careful what you pray for.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think we should start our fiscal year in this country on 1 April instead of 1 October. It would be more fitting, methinks

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

IamAbeliever
Today is a national holiday in Sorcha Faal's world.

today's the one day when SF posts all verifiable, fact based stories.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Perfect reply. I sure wish I could give you some sort of additional recognition for that.

I guess all I can offer is a
and a

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

yeahright

Vice President Joseph Biden was sworn in as the Forty-Fifth President of the United States.

God if only it was true!

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Be careful what you pray for.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

O MAN I forgot about that!

top topics

join