It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Ha ha, I have found one of my old posts. Thanks for reminding me! The details of the date are a little off as like with all things, The more you think about something the more you tend to remember details, like when I had the car I was driving, dates of leave, that type of thing.

worldufos.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Wow that was wordy.
Ok I'll accept that you didn't think about what day it was, I forgot throughout the day a few times myself.
And even accept it as FACT that you saw something in the sky.
But it being "not of this world" isn't a fact, it's only either a presumption on your part, or you know better and are one of the many out here who want everyone to believe that every light in the sky could not possibly be "of this world", which of course, being (fromer) Military, you should know.

I'm not mad the post is here, I'm simply tired of people spewing presumptions about what they saw, so confident that they know of every different governments technologies, every bit of it, and, therefore, ALIENS. I just find it hard to believe anyone can make such a statement, and don't understand why so many are willing to accept it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Look, the bottom line here is this:

OP saw some lights in the sky that moved "fast."

That's it. End of story. End of facts.

"Fast" is a relative term. OP thinks they moved faster than anything manmade, therefore "aliens," but we don't have any objective measurement of how "fast" this "fast" was. Although I'm on record as being impressed with his description, and I am also impressed that he knows so much about aircraft by being an enlisted sailor aboard ship, I'm not really convinced that his vast experience afloat qualifies him as an expert on all things flying. He may have seen quite a variety of aircraft flying past his ship in daytime, but this was a night time sighting where he could not see the shape of the object. He only saw a couple of lights while driving at night on a country road.

The rest is just speculation.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Now, schuyler, all due respect, but I think you're diminishing things a bit too much? It was more than just "fast lights." A child could see "fast lights" in the sky and that would be that, but the OP is not a child, he is trained through the military as an observer of aircraft and has a solid grasp of what an aircraft looks like, maneuvers like and how fast it can go and under what circumstances. That is his training, assuming what he says is true, so credit where credit is due. I agree we can't leap to "aliens" without more evidence, but to reduce his account to "fast lights" is going too far, methinks.

If he DID see something extraordinary, if it DID move the way he says, then it is certainly a UFO, and one capable of moving in ways that known aircraft (at least as far as within his experience) are not able to do.

peace,
AB
edit on 4-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: 're

edit on 4-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: dang woozy head cold making mistakes...grumble grumble

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just balls of light. I do not know why I think this, based on there behavour and the way they moved, light shape (comparing to other sightings) and there speed. I got the sense that they where drone types, scouting, taking samples whatever.

The speed was.. bizarre, remember, I see craft every Thursday near enough. It defiantly accelerated though, gained speed.

Great story! I haven't read through all of the pages of replies, so forgive me if this has been asked, but you say they were like lights. Did they have a particular color?

In September of 2009, I saw what I can only describe as a fireball that was contained. It was very orange and looked like fire on the outside of a sphere, looked like the fire was moving in a controlled manner. My husband was coming home from the grocery store and saw it first and called me. It was in the air above the highway and not even half a mile away. He said it changed direction without turning and it was headed toward our neighborhood, a cluster of 3-story apt homes on a slight hill, off to the nw end of our town. A cop was pulled off to the side of the road, out of the car, door open watching it. He called me and told me to run out to our deck because I should be able to see it by the highway, which was about 1000-1500 feet from our apartment, and a few buildings away, down the hill from us. I ran out just in time to see it, about 50-100 feet above the road, going slowly, much slower than the road's speed limit. If I held out my arm straight out, it would have been the size of a dime or nickel, so not big. It stayed perfectly low and horizontal, with this perfectly contained fire "skin". I call it a skin because that thing wasnt really on fire. It was being controlled in some way. It was so low that I lost sight of it as it looked like it went behind the buildings by the highway, because of our perspective from being higher on the hill. I ran back in and looked out of different windows trying to see it, but it was gone. It went from nw to se. I immediately reported it to mufon and then saw other reports of it in oregon, 20-30 min earlier! It was described the same way, traveling in the same direction I saw it leaving in. It was reported in se Colorado and Texas about 20-30 minutes later, so it must've picked up speed quite quickly in between. When we saw it, it was like it was observing. Felt intelligent. It only slowed down, I think, because it was surveying or wanted to be seen. Mufon told me it was the space station. I said the space station doesn't fly 100 feet over the road, mir does it change direction mid-air. They said they contacted the police and no cop reported pulling over to look at it.

These "fireballs" have been seen many places, doing the same thing, looking the same way, since a few months after we saw this, beginning of 2010.

So, I believe you, there are things out there

edit on 4-4-2014 by mountaingirl222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

I think these ships that are flying have these awareness amplifiers build in.. before they apear you'll be triggered to watch incoming direction just to witness the event .. They let us get use to the fact that they are here and are able to manoeuvre trough our atmosphere. .

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I didn't see metal and I didn't see occupants. What I saw was a fast moving object. There IS NO, THAT IS NO, NO, Natural phenomenon that could represent what I saw, NONE whatsoever. Lights are attached to something, these lights where very bright. Bright enough for me to see from the corner of my eye while concentrating on the road, ha ha, if I could of shown you any better, re create it, you would see EXACTLY, what I mean. I respect your right to not fully understanding what I saw, as its my word against your imagination. If only I had footage.
edit on 5-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl222

Defiantly things out there, when you witness these things, it changes your out look on life. For somebody with limited experience and no first hand knowledge of the events in question, they presume to tell you what YOU saw. Lol, its quite arrogant.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

"not of this world" was an attention grabber mate, which has worked quite well. Is it a fact that it was "not of this world", no it is not. Neither are half of the titles on the forums here, I was playing the game, and it worked.

For me being in the military, I learned a bit about stuff. If you where a train spotter, then you would be expected to know the difference between engines at a glance, its what happens, experience unfortunately cannot be bought, other wise we would not struggle with any task in life.

I didnt say that I was so confident that I knew of every different governments technologies. That is the whole point.

These could very well have been 'ours', problem is, we arnt suppose to have them yet, like no ware near. So that's my point. If we have got that tech from elsewhere, but from what I hear, even we arnt that close, but then again who knows.

And another major point I think everyone should know about the technology area of the military, is an interesting one.
The Type 23 Frigates, and most of the flotilla, are using technology, on the radar equipment, screens, sonar, you name it. Looks like something out of a film from the 60's. The tech was so outdated, I was quite shocked at the state of what we where using, and we where suppose to be one of the finest fleets in the world, if not the best at one point. Now, its like they hav'nt moved on from the world war, with an ideology of, 'If its not broken, don't fix it', that I think has been taken a little out of context.

We are way-way behind what we have access to, its disgusting.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Having been in the military im sure you know there is tech out there that could blow our minds. Remember anything you see fielded is about 30 years behind where we really are. So any experience you have wouldnt even apply to the testing of prototypes. did you know lockheed Martin has a contract to develop a bomber capable of being anywhere in the world in 30 min. Think that would be in the neighborhood of mach 6 or better.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

30 Mins, ruddy heck. Yea I know there is some deep black budget programmes out there. Its reiduculas though what the service personell are using, ha ha, it a joke really. Heck, that must mean that the tech on board ships is enough to deal with a ship to ship threat well enough not to need anything better, so the powers that be must be 'well' ahead of the enemy in that, we do not even need to upgrade our frigates.

Lockheed, I love this subject, HTV 2 is it? That DARPA Falcon Project, (Force Application and Launch from CONtinental United States)
Didn't Lockheed build it, we have something in the UK called, the BAE Systems: Taranis. Check that out, that 'looks' like a foo-fighter.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

ALSO: I find this interview with Don Phillips, USAF, Lockheed Martin staff member. Knows his stuff. Talks about 'technolgys' that we have... 'acquired' very good watch!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by D0M1N0

ALSO: I find this interview with Don Phillips, USAF, Lockheed Martin staff member. Knows his stuff. Talks about 'technolgys' that we have... 'acquired' very good watch!

www.youtube.com...

This is incredible information! You are correct about the youtube being a good watch. Although Don Phillips is a bit quirky or nervous he does have a lot of credible information. I mean wow! The 6 or 7 UFOs joining in a circle and traveling from 3-4 thousand miles per hour and then a dead stop! Definitely not of this world.

The 6 or 7 caught my eye as well because in my UFO experience that was what we saw. Sometimes 6 and sometimes 7 as they seemed to morph in space and time following us along the Interstate.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'd like to say you're not alone on this one.
I typed out a long private message to you explaining my personal sighting that lead me to this site but ended up not being able to send it to you due to lack of privileges.
But I have to say this is exactly the kind of crafts that I saw a few years ago but they had a green glow to them.
The crafts I witnessed were stationary at first then darted into a different city at the speed of light. They stayed hovering over the city they were in and then dipped down slowly for about a few hundred feet and just shot into the sky. I was able to view them clearly since I was in the passenger side of car going down a long hill. Nothing can travel this fast that is man made I have told all my friends about this experience and no one truly believes me because it's honestly something you have to see with your own eyes.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Well where I personally appreciate your admitting to sensationalism and opinions in place of facts in your OP, it amounts to a newspapers' one week's later page 7 correction of a bogus front-page headline.

Just because the tech may have originated as "not of this world", it's probably from here, in my opinion vs yours, and you can't prove yours any more than I can prove mine.

Corn is also "not of this world". So they say.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

I didn't read the entire thread, but my father described this exact same sighting to me. It would have happened around 1998 or so, we were living out in the country (Canada). He was sitting at our fire pit alone with our dog. To this day, he describes what he saw that night as several bright lights hovering in the sky, and then they took off across the sky at lightening speed, chasing each other. They would come back and hover, chase each other some more. He watched them for a long time, and then they eventually took off and didn't come back. The entire time, our dog just sat there and watched them too.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

I believe your experience to be authentic in nature and have no doubt in what you are saying in your post. I have had numerous spiritual/supernatural and amazing experiences myself and know you speak from the heart with truth.

ET

[email protected]
edit on 16-4-2014 by TransdimensionalCATMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I viewed a UFO at night around March 22/2014 in front of a full moon. The UFO flashed an intense bright light at approximately my 1:00 high viewing position and moved straight across the sky to my 11:00 viewing position, where it flashed another very intense bright light towards me. The speed at which the UFO moved was amazing and was not of this world. That experience confirmed to me the existence of other worldly intelligences in our realm.

ET

[email protected]
edit on 16-4-2014 by TransdimensionalCATMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl222

An interesting sighting report mountaingirl. I'm surprised that MUFON suggested that the fireball might have been our space station in orbit.
I think that DOM1NO might have been a bit conservative in his Mach6 or 7 speed estimate. Some of these high powered bluish white plasma shrouded starships have been clocked at Mach15 or around 12,000 mph; in our atmosphere.

My speed estimate of my own witnessed high-powered starship one night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- 15,OOO mph or Mach20 --- but 1 minute later I witnessed a slow [30 mph] straight perpendicular descent to earth of a fiery reddish-orange fusion plasma shrouded foofighter, that looked to be about 1 mile away --- big as my fist with my arm extended --- which would possibly put it around 700' to 1,000 feet in diameter.

I speculate...that these alien starships depend on different colored plasma power phases ---- with the fuel [seawater] being generated between 2 off board magnetic fields into plasma --- in order to feed the photon propulsion unit with photons; in locations that lack sufficient starlight for starlight photon propulsion.

Cheers,

Erno

edit on 16-4-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 16-4-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

edit on 16-4-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have seen more of these "fast moving lights" than the average person. I have heard similar accounts from many people. I, myself, have not only seen them many times(I spend a lot of time watching the night sky), but I have seen one hover and land. When in a hovering mode it appeared to be a cluster of three circular lights, rapidly flickering through multiple brilliant colors. When landed it appeared as a glowing triangular shape...similar to the color of a cigarette cherry and roughly the size of a large camping tent. When it flew it morphed into a white sphere and accelerated and maneuvered in at speeds that completely defied my understanding of physics. It also seemed to be aware of my presence and would mimic flashes I was making with a flashlight. I have a witness to back up this account. I'll give a more detailed description of the event when I have enough posts to start a thread. That being said, I believe your account of what you saw, but I still see no way to say with any authority that it was "not of this earth."

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join