It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Yea I have, its the ones from the satalitte/station footage in space, comes close to orbit then changes direction like a tick shape and blasts off.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Sure. I'd recommend trying a frame by frame analysis between 0:47 and 0:50 for yourself. What I see there is a definitive repositioning of the object back left. It could just be the "craft" making a strange pitch movement. But sometimes, the real clues are only visible for a matter of frames. Much the same way as many genuine sightings last no more than a matter of seconds.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Well lets start that area has many small airfields a few military and also Leeds Bradford Airport, as for the mach 5/6 etc speed how can you possibly judge that you have no idea really of size or distance to make any estimate like that I sometimes think quotes like that are made to make the story seem plausible.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Good point, I'll check it out.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

The reason I asked about the next gen. tech. is I've been hearing rumors that the US and other supporters are experimenting with rudimentary plasma fields around drones. Though I don't know to what extent they are trying to accomplish with this, whether it's stealth or a signal blocking systems to prevent spoofing and other nefarious cyber attacks.
And it still doesn't explain the speed unless they have inertial dampers (which I just can't believe they do, unless it's an etb object).

And there are other reports: Ufo orb caught over Bridlington

Say hello to Robin Hood for me!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I believe the plasma is to aid the propulsion - if my memory serves me well, the theory goes like this: by heating the air in front of the craft, the air has less resistance, and thus the craft has better aerodynamics.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well lets start that area has many small airfields a few military and also Leeds Bradford Airport, as for the mach 5/6 etc speed how can you possibly judge that you have no idea really of size or distance to make any estimate like that I sometimes think quotes like that are made to make the story seem plausible.

Oh you where there!! Yeay, whats your synopsis?

Did you read the OP? Make the story seem plausible - plausible deniability more like. I saw that stuff all the time, I have whether I have to answer to you or not far more experience on the subject. Do you even know how fast that is sir? Ever seen a missile fly through the air up close? Witnessed a craft flying at Mach 3 have you?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

PhoenixOD

Its not the detail its the way its written. Its got the feel of someone who is writing a novel/short story. Lots of unnecessary narratives. Like i said its just a feeling.

edit on 1-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I'm right there with you....

Having read the replies of the OP and then compare the language used in the opening text, well they just do not match.

My analysis is that the text in the opening post was not written by D0M1N0. It was either cut and pasted from somewhere (copied) or is a second hand testimony.

Sorry but I can't help but see what I see....

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't know why an OP has to get knocked for "sounding good". God forbid you want your post to flow like a story--this doesn't automatically flag it as fake IMO. What...is it SUPPOSED to be haphazard and full of holes?
Good job. I love the details!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

That could be it, I don't know.
When it gets to that level of engineering there are so many other issues that come to mind I just can't believe it's one of ours. The energy required in the space given, the directionality of the heat has to be very focused or it will drop out of the sky, propulsion/aero, etc.

The thing that bothers me about this is that there were 2. Most field proving tests our countries do always use 2. Nasa was the one that started this policy through trial and error, it became sort of a standard somehow. Etb objects tend to be in packs of 3 or 1 (there can be more) triangulation is necessary at all levels in science especially spacetime.

I don't doubt that you saw something OP. I'm just trying to figure out if it's US or THEM.
Things are heating up and about to change soon, I want to know when and where that's the only reason I came back to this site.
edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: clarification

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If it were THEM, wouldn't they just teleport here? Or make their craft invisible?

(post by D0M1N0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I cant actually believe Trinity and Phoenix think this is a story that I have made up, HA HA HA HA! Get a grip you ninnies!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I have no idea???

From the things I've been exposed to I hear teleportation is only human sci-fi fantasy, it is possible but costly(energy,material,etc.). They would use hyperspace to hide in instead, kinda the same concept but much more efficient. As for cloaking devices well yea they could, we have these already too. I don't know their intent, nobody does. Even the ones that watch them daily and it's there job to do so.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Don't worry about them. I was that way at one time also and quite honestly still am. I have to see it to believe it!
Eventually everyone will know.
We are one big war away from disclosure.

But if it is a prank given the day. . . .
, in advance!

edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: note

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I second that.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

PhoenixOD

Its not the detail its the way its written. Its got the feel of someone who is writing a novel/short story. Lots of unnecessary narratives. Like i said its just a feeling.

Having read the replies of the OP and then compare the language used in the opening text, well they just do not match.

My analysis is that the text in the opening post was not written by D0M1N0. It was either cut and pasted from somewhere (copied) or is a second hand testimony.

Peace,

Korg.

I believe that D0M1N0 wrote the OP. I believe he put a LOT of thought and effort into his OP, making sure he provided a thorough description of his experience, recreated photos and all.

It's not so much the language that convinces me, but the punctuation. Especially the comma usage in his OP and subsequent responses.

I believe his story, that he experienced something that couldn't be explained. To doubt his experience and to label it "fiction" because it is well written is just utter nonsense.

Thanks D0M1N0, for sharing your experience and for the effort you put into your OP. I enjoyed reading it. I too saw "something" that is unexplainable and moved, after being stationary and hovering for a few seconds, so fast that it was just gone, in milliseconds. That night changed my opinion, on a variety of topics and subjects...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

PhoenixOD

Peace,

Korg.

I agree the language doesn't match throughout the thread. Now i am pretty dyslexic but i noticed in the op he is mostly using the words 'where' and 'were' correctly while in later posts he is not

from the op used correctly :

So every Thursday I would be either on the ‘plot’ sitting at the screen watching radar, where I could get a detailed view of the craft that was passing over and around us, speeds, course and height.

I had just about decided that they were not what I had first thought, Jets.

I mean that the way they moved they were objects, not a light or a bloody bit of rock from space, they accelerated in such a way they were some sort of craft,

While in later posts :

I got the sense that they where drone types, scouting, taking samples whatever.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There where people that saw something similar at the other side of the hills, they said they where more of a green color though?

It lines and numbers all over this very detailed drawing, even the stars where as close as I could remember. My partner, ha ha ha, she hated it ha ha.

this type of craft is not on our technology tree yet, if that where the case (very plausible) then we have to have sourced the technology from somewhere.

Very strange inconsistencies, like you said its almost like its written by two different people, not what i would expect from a self proclaimed top academic.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sounds to me like what you saw was a military stealth jet on maneuvers in that area, they often launch from an offshore base to conduct training/night flight & FLIR missions

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yea I suppose you are right, if we were not skeptical then we would be fools. I can assure those that are over skeptical, this is legit, I swear. No April Fools here dears.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join