It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dust in the uk rain is from the moon !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
www.netweather.tv...

I have just read the above and found it interesting There is dust all over my cars here in Billingham Teesside and the mainstream news is reporting it as from the Sahara desert

I find the idea of it really being from the moon ,and influencing future weather a good possibility any one else ?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by astra001uk

Dont forget the date is April 1st
we do have a tradition in the uk on april 1st

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

While it would be really cool if it WAS moon dust, I highly doubt that it is!

Happy April Fools!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
April fools.

We always get dust from the Sahara when the wind is blowing from the South.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Can't be from the Moon. The Moon is made of cheese.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, I say it's better it come from the moon than Uranus.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Also the scientists name is .........Enganar
engañar = to trick www.spanishcentral.com...

and the first name is "Abril"

In other words....abril trick.....april fools
edit on 1-4-2014 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
good grief charlie brown,
i wonder if in india, a similar gag is currently doing the rounds with 'red rain'

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with April fools day, on Sunday the 30th march after the 10.00n news i watched the weather, she said that most of the country enjoyed good weather today and it will continue into next week, then the next statement was one I have never heard of in my 54 years of watching weather,

" If you wake up in the morning and your car is covered in dust its because of a sand storm in the Sahara"

at the time I thought thats crazy then all the countries that are before us like France will be covered, my mind flipped back to the 80s when every Sunday you got up in central Scotland and your car was covered in white powder spewed out by ICI and BP.

I don't know if anyone's car was covered but was reported 2 days before april fools day.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My dad's car was covered the other day when I go out shortly I'll see if the car is still the same or if he has cleaned it. If he hasn't cleaned it I'll take a pic or two

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sandy car ! Pictures of Sahara sand .. Not moon dust

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Would just like to add something, im up in Scotland, my motor was covered was in dust after raining all day. Should have scraped some of it off and had it analysed, reckon the sand storm is all lies, they were probably spraying some new chemical. Scotland does not get sand in the rain from the Sahara, so you know. Obviously just all one big coincidence.

I remember that, wreckd the paint on my old fiesta, guess who paid for that ffs.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance but why doesn't moon dust and small rocks on the moon 'float' ?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

sayzaar
Please forgive my ignorance but why doesn't moon dust and small rocks on the moon 'float' ?

You may be getting confused with a type of rock formed by volcanoes. Can't remember the name but I remember going to the Canary Islands for a holiday, they are volcanic islands and there are small pieces of what look like rocks but actually stones of some kind filled with loads of air bubbles and they float

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

sayzaar

Gravity.

Same as here on Earth, just a little less on the moon 1/6th I believe it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I have just read the above and found it interesting There is dust all over my cars here in Billingham Teesside and the mainstream news is reporting it as from the Sahara desert I find the idea of it really being from the moon ,and influencing future weather a good possibility any one else ? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any reasons why?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

pumice stone is the rock from volcanoes

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You don't see many people mooning others much anymore, guess that was a seventies thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's the one thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Beamish
Can't be from the Moon. The Moon is made of cheese.

then the dust must be parmesan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join