It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Zakaria: Russia Is Endangering The New Global OrderThe New Global Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

daaskapital
I would suggest that this 'global order' as referred to by Zakaria, is nothing more than the global order of nation-states. He isn't talking about a small group of influential elitists, rather, he is talking about a global order of nation-states.

In other words, Zakaria is saying that Russia's push into Crimea is threatening the balance of the world and it's states, not a group of elitists.

Either when America pushed into Yusgalavia and the two wars they had started in Iraq and Afghanistan was that not threatening the balance of the world and it's states apparently according to NeoCons and War Mongers it wasn't.

Of course the USA's actions were threatening to the global balance...i never said that their actions weren't threatening.

I was merely relating to you what Zakaria had insisted.

Personally, i am unsure. We know that these wealthy individuals make a ton of money through wars and these types of actions, so i don't think it would be them which are being threatened...it doesn't make much sense.

edit on 1-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

CNN/MSNBC/FOX all a load of garbage .. nothing to see in these puppet media .. they only show what their masters want aired..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Of course the USA's actions were threatening to the global balance...
I think what is in danger is the validity of economic theories that people get PHD's in and write text books on.
Fareed Zakaria himself seems to be an economist and subscribes to the theory of neoliberalism that claims that the dominant position of multinational corporations prevents military conflict between "states", as they call countries.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Order is unnatural. The universe strives only for expansion and ever increasing complexity. Every man should be a country unto himself.
Just my .03

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Of course it has to do with the NWO. They need Ukraine and Cymea to control the European oil supply. They are hogging all the resources.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

amfirst1
Of course it has to do with the NWO. They need Ukraine and Cymea to control the European oil supply. They are hogging all the resources.

What?

Lol

The European oil supply? Which comes from Russia? They're hogging that are they?.. Ok last I heard Russia was Using it for ransom and blackmail
edit on 2-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

junglimogli

CNN/MSNBC/FOX all a load of garbage .. nothing to see in these puppet media .. they only show what their masters want aired..

What about RT?

Pot kettle black?

You can't pull that one when Putin and his mafia are more corrupt than any one could wish to be and have far more control and power over state assets and industries then try slate the west, it's just hypocrisy at its finest

In place like china and Russia the governments official own EVERYTHING, its not uncommon for party leader to own the world largest steel plants and employ many thousands of people under themselves, it's inequality on steroids, they're the world leaders in inequality for Christ sakes not to mention human right abusers lol

But sure the western world are the evil corrupt greedy ones because they have less inequality and class divides and a better standard of life and freedoms

edit on 1-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

AthlonSavage

The new world order wont work. Human beings are tribal. Its the balance of powers which stabilizes the world.

Animals can be be pack like and tribal

Humans are not

Hence we left the caves for cities

Hence civilisation across the globe united from tribes in to nations and alliances and soon that progress will spread across the globe

It's inevitable... Order is essential

You're so brainwashed its not even funny. I bet you enjoy being groped by the TSA...
edit on 1-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

RT is the only news source you would be hearing the news about how well Greece and Italy are Recovering.

You can't pull that one when Putin and his mafia are more corrupt than any one could wish to be and have far more control and power over state assets and industries then try slate the west, it's just hypocrisy at its finest

Putin and Mafia? did you grabbed that line from Sen John McCain?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
... and hanging saddam hussian was civilised? How? ... and on false intelligence that was manufactured by NSA? MIA? CIA?

Want to see him being hanged and gloat? Here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Ok he was a "bad" guy he deserved it. The only WMD's he ever had were supplied by the good ole US to use chemical warfare against IRAN in the 80's.

I feel sorry for Colin Powell, he knew it was BS but he had to sell it.

Sorry but the US lost all credibility over that one...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I don't think that they are directly talking about the NWO. My opinion on what they meant was, order is basically the flow of business and economics between the nations as they are intertwined in a Web of trade. If there are more sanctions applied to Russia, the whole region would be hurt economically.. Unless NATO can pick up the slack somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join