It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California World History Book Cover Shows Alien Skull, Alien Overlords added to curriculum!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The growing popularity of the History Channel series, Ancient Aliens has led to some interesting speculations about what, or who, may have once visited our ancestors, imparting knowledge and technological advancement that lead to leaps and bounds in human development.

Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat from California, along with Sheila Jackson Lee, a Democrat from Texas, proposed the new curriculum at a lavish dinner party in late 2013 while contemplating the “alien” and “ancient” Constitution of the United States.

“Education can be dangerous in the wrong hands,” exclaimed Pelosi while waving a loaded AK-47 Assault Rifle, “what’s the big deal? As I see it no one I know could have built the pyramids in republican controlled Utah.” Jackson was quick to add “amnesty is the only solution for Aliens, who have to hide, living in CIA agents’ attics across America.”

Originally, the concept of ancient aliens, or ancient astronauts, pointed to extraterrestrial intervention occurring thousands of years ago, and possibly even a little genetic intervention as well. The ancient astronaut theory posits that our ancestors experienced these huge leaps forward in advancement of scientific, astronomical, technological and medical knowledge that could simply not have happened on their own. We must have had some help from above, from entities far more intelligent and evolved than we.

Source

edit on 1-4-2014 by Volund because: title grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Im sorry ats but LOL.

Thats all I got

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

+

=

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
OP fail lol

second line

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hellllooooo Hoax Bin!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wonder what today's date is .....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Gonna be a rough day for conspiracy sites.

April Fools

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

You're kidding right?! He...heheh....BWAHAHAHAHAA.... HAHA...HA.

I don't have a way to retort it's just funny. Happy April Fools.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Maybe conspiracy sites should just close down for April Fools Day.
But then just about EVERY day is April Fools Day in the conspiracy world!

top topics

join