It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Position

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Just trying this poll to see how many respond. If you want, explain your beliefs... If you live in britan or elsewhere overseas (and overborders, canada, mexico, etc...) just put in the party closest to your beliefs.

Here are party links:

Democrats

Republican

Green

Libertarian

Reform

Independence

Constitution

America First

There are a whole lot more HERE

XAOS

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't believe in party politics. That is the biggest scam ever produced. Why use classifications and 'codes of honor' for the purpose of the State???

How does that make for effective actions and leadership motives???

Isn't politics more than stupid clicks???

Why have parties???

Parties just cause seperation.

Why have seperate in a united State???

That doesn't seem right does it???

Call me an Anarchist, but I would rather go by a Humanist or Moralist. Then again, if my title became a party, then I would throw down my tag and leave before the heat comes rolling up.

I don't enjoy the un-united stance among the masses. Over what???

A party line???

Over a collective perspective guarded by a title and a standard.

What good are standards in a free soceity???

Abe

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
well I put myself in the other, you did n`t put communism on the poll and that probably would have been the closest....

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I meant more who you would vote for. Do you vote National Communist party every time?

XAOS

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Well, I meant more who you would vote for. Do you vote National Communist party every time?"

No I`m in the UK remember and my local area does n`t seem to have a rep, may be something to do with being in the conservative heartlands. And I doubt i`d vote for them if they did. I tend to feel that the type of communsim espoused by people are of the dictatorship kind and not the more rule by the people type

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry, I dont know British politics very well. what party do you vote for at elections, Labour?

XAOS

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As my belief is, that if you can vote you should vote, I will have to fess up and say I vote liberal *sighs, roll eyes, call himself a hypocrit*. I will admit I do it because I live in what is one of the safest seats for conservatives in the country, with little to no chance of anyone else getting in, it keeps political oppostion alive in our area.

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by cassini]

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How about a conservative party?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helix
How about a conservative party?

Take your pick: Republican, Independent, Reform...

XAOS

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I vote for the Grassroots Party!

Peace

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Constituton party.

Do away with unconstitutional statutes that fringes upon law abiding citizens' right to keep and carry,

Do away with the present tax system, run IRS out of town,

Do away with the Federal Reserve and make our currency IAW the constution,

Do away with the notion of makingD.C. a state....

Sounds as if they have their act together more than any other party here in the states.

I guess it wouldn't do non-U.S. folks any good, but it would put us back on course.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sure, TC, as if the powers would ever let that happen.

Eventually there will be situations arise in this country that will cause the populace to beg the government to strip them of their remaining liberties.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
republican here. it's the closest to my political beliefs, if we had a conservative party here that's what i'd be. some people tell me to try the libertarian party and i agree with most of what they say except for that legalize drugs bit. I would love to see a flat tax implemented, along with getting rid of the waiting period and back ground check on all gun purchases, here in SD it's kind of pointless since you can bypass it if you have a concealed pistol permit. and to get one of those you pay 10 bucks and answer 5 questions. I would also like to see the "assault" weapons ban go down in flames, since any weapon you attack someone with is an "assault" weapon, so you see my spoon could be an assault weapon.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.dictionary.com

Just tap in Leveller. I did a few minutes ago and I'm still getting over the shock.
I honestly never even heard of these guys and it wasn't where I got my name from. But I guess this sums up my political beliefs.

top topics

join