It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sebelius Speechless After Oklahoma Reporter Tells Her How Unpopular Obamacare Is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This administration has a serious problem when it comes to negative reporting on Obamacare

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius conveniently became speechless Monday when a KWTV reporter started to describe how unpopular Obamacare is in the state of Oklahoma.

“At last check, 64 percent of Oklahomans aren’t buying into the health care plan, they don’t like Obamacare, and they’ve been pretty vocal about it,” said the reporter.

“Now that’s going to be — still continue to be — a tough sell, but we’ll see how that plays out over the coming months.” Sebelius decided to ignore the statement and awkwardly sit in the front of the camera in silence. After this painful dead air period, the reporter cut in to say,

“Alright, Secretary Sebelius, thank you so much for being with us this morning. I think we’ve probably lost sound here or something.”

“I can hear you,” Sebelius said, ending her silence. “But thanks for having me.”

freebeacon.com...

Wow...total utter silence.
How rude!!
Or how obvious, depending on how one wants to look at it

If that video wasn't edited in any way, her silence speaks a thousand words IMO

Can you say awkward? LOL....
Really tho, what can she say?
It must be tiring and frustrating to have to keep defending the pitiful Obamacare

edit on 31-3-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That even made me feel awkward. What can you do in a situation like that? She knows the truth about it just like everyone else does. It's taking all of them a little longer to answer every time a question like this comes up. I don't know if it's because they have really run out of answers/lies or that the lies they have been telling are getting so outlandish even THEY can't keep defending it adequately.They are just all trying to hang on to Crapcare by the skin of their teeth.

I don't think they are even trying anymore. Every time they release numbers... it's a lie. Tomorrow she'll be saying how Oklahoma had the most sign ups out of everyone.

It's almost like they can't really believe people aren't dying to sign up for this monstrosity.
edit on 3/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Wow.. Media actually somewhat did their job.. impressive.

As for this administration they are all in denial about their job thus far. Anything that does not fit in with their lies is simply ignored or spun.

Just like their claim about this administration deporting more illegal immigrants than any other. What really happened was they were counting the administrative deportations (those caught at the border and immediately sent back across) as part of their stats when in fact those have never been counted by any other administration.

This administration will continue to lie to get what they want.

I hope the Republicans take the Senate... Impeachments and prosecutions of cabinet officers should follow.

Even Nancy Pelosi is changing her story, correcting media outlets and by referring to the law as the affordable care act instead of Obamacare.

This administration is full of liars and need to be removed.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This administration is full of liars and need to be removed.

I believe that 'lying' is the number one qualification with this administration

From 'You can keep your doctor' to 'You can keep your plan' to 'You will pay less than you currently are'

But we won't tell you until AFTER re-election that it is all BS......Ha, suckers!!

You WILL pay more for less....
You WILL loose your coverage....
You WILL NOT be able to keep your doctor.....
You WILL NOT be able to keep your plan.....

But hey, I'm president again for another 4 years, thank you.....and BTW, everything that Romney said about Obamacare was true, but doesn't matter now, cuz I'm the prez and he's not

The silent treatment was priceless....she could have used the 'lost audio' as an excuse for lack of reply, but didn't
She may be out of excuses for the failure/lies--mistruths-- of Obamacare

edit on 1-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The only thing that gives me comfort right now is knowing that the people linked to this administration most likely will never have a future in politics again.

Ideally I hope they have a future in the American penal system... but we put our dreams away....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe she has "affluenza"... I hear that "loss of speech when directly questioned" is a symptom.

It's been going around D.C. for awhile...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Maybe she has "affluenza"... I hear that "loss of speech when directly questioned" is a symptom.

LMAO.....
You just about made me spit up my tea!!!

Horrors.....'Don't drink the D.C. water'
Or rather, maybe we can run a water line from Oklahoma to D.C.....LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

At least she didn't embarrass herself more by pleading the fifth...

I can't wait to see if in upcoming November elections in town hall debates, if some will be as speechless as her when asked pointed questions on Obamacare.

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

snarky412
reply to post by madmac5150

LMAO.....
You just about made me spit up my tea!!!

Horrors.....'Don't drink the D.C. water'
Or rather, maybe we can run a water line from Oklahoma to D.C.....LOL

I don't claim to have "coined" the term (we owe that to a judge)... I can't help but point out where the shoe most appropriately fits

edit on 1-4-2014 by madmac5150 because: Sounded stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

With stories like this I bet the PTB start a campaign of propaganda again. Remember when this all started ? So many new posters all saying the exact same things.

I bet we see new posters selling this farce again. To bad for the PTB people are getting wiser by the day. You can cover a pile of crap with flowers but it still is a pile of crap at it's core. The progressive agenda and mindset are a setup for failure. It will fail in government and it will fail in your home.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That was just a sad display of a puppet unable to think or say the truth and simply said nothing because no one had their hand up her butt at that moment.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

and this is why the media is a joke....

after she said "i can hear you", the anchor SHOULD have then asked her if she'd like to reply to the statement...they don't press these people for answers, or ask really tough questions, and that's a huge part of the problem..
edit on 1-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not saying that she wasnt stumped or dumbfounded but theres a break in the video.

At the :27 second mark, right after the interviewer says "...we've probably lost sound here or something".

The frame cuts back in and her right eyebrow is raised where it wasnt before.

www.youtube.com...

But whats worse was her granting immunity to vaccine makers:

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

The document signed by Sebelius last month grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law (passed under Bush) for public health emergencies.

Unelected bureaucrats are now writing laws...

edit on 1-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Not saying that she wasnt stumped or dumbfounded but theres a break in the video.

At the :27 second mark, right after the interviewer says "...we've probably lost sound here or something".

The frame cuts back in and her right eyebrow is raised where it wasnt before.

That's why in the original OP I said "if it wasn't edited" being as I wasn't sure
But still, she admitted to being able to hear -- just never responded

And thanks for providing the link on immunity on swine flu vaccine makers
I didn't know....appreciate it

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My response would have been,

"have you seen the people that live in Oklahoma???"

I would be really sad if seven toed, three toothed folks thought that goin to the doctor was a sin.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

My response would have been,

"have you seen the people that live in Oklahoma???"

I would be really sad if seven toed, three toothed folks thought that goin to the doctor was a sin.

You are being sarcastic about the people from Oklahoma...........right???????
Please forgive my ignorance

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was told, yesterday, by my doctor that many "family practicioners" are choosing to 'skirt' Obamacare, by offering a "Concierge" service...to the tune of $1500-$2000 per year...and that they will no longer participate in the health insurance scheme.
I asked if the "$1500-$2000" covered office visits... She said "No"... It's just like a retainer. Meaning, they will see you, and you still have to pay the "visit" and other charges.
I have a feeling that, even if Obamacare continues to roll out, and Congress does nothing to thwart its progress, finding health care professionals willing to serve the masses of "fully covered" peons, is going to be even more problematic than before.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

gladtobehere
But whats worse was her granting immunity to vaccine makers:

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

The document signed by Sebelius last month grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law (passed under Bush) for public health emergencies.

Unelected bureaucrats are now writing laws...

Hey - That's GREAT NEWS!
Business Opportunity Supreme.
Wanna go into the swine-flu-vaccine-creating-&-disseminating business?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Reasons for her Silence .........

"How Many Fingers am I Holding Up " (Obama asks Miz Sebelius)

Miz Sebelius Replys " 4 "

Obama Corrects her Again , and Again, and Again ....

" No he Says , there are FIVE "

Miz Sebelius looks into the Beady Red Eyes of the Rat in her Helmet Cage and Finally Concedes she does see FIVE......

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Reasons for her Silence .........

"How Many Fingers am I Holding Up " (Obama asks Miz Sebelius)

Miz Sebelius Replys " 4 "

Obama Corrects her Again , and Again, and Again ....

" No he Says , there are FIVE "

Miz Sebelius looks into the Beady Red Eyes of the Rat in her Helmet Cage and Finally Concedes she does see FIVE......

hahahaha, i had to....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join