It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally the Mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I do belive that according to the christian bible....666 is the mark of a man not a thing.

[edit on 11/26/2004 by LadyV]

There is The Beast. The machine. It gives a 'mark'. Coincidence? Probably... but its a funny commonality. But as you say, its sounds like its supposed to be a person, or living entity, not a machine. Although, the many headed part kind of makes sense in mechanical terms in a vague, or, primitive description of the internet, or networked computers, with MANY heads joined together. Ugh, I'm not good at this revelation stuff. I'm going back to the political forums

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So its a bunch of computers....wait its computer chips??? its a bartering system??? sounds like theres alot of ''beasts'' out there....

i think one thing lots can agree on is nobody really knows for sure what this ''beast'' will be. I for one dont dwell upon it much, cuz i think when it gets here, whatever it is, we dont be able to do much about it...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just want to throw out something. While I believe the mark will be some sort of physical thing that needs to be accepted, there is also the chance that it's a spiritual mark. Symbolic for the right hand and forehead could be what a person does and what he thinks.

I also want to throw out that we are talking about something from the Bible. The MAIN THEME of the Bible is Jesus Christ. He came and brought salvation to all who will receive Him. The mark will come after a lie that will deceive many. The Bible tells us that "if possible, even the very elect would be deceived", but it is not possible because the elect(those who have put their faith in Christ) will be taken from the earth. Do not let interest in the mark be more important than salvation. If you are saved you won't be here to have to make a decision to receive this mark. That's what you want, because when the deception comes it will be awfully hard to be saved and awfully hard to say no to this mark.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by dbrandt]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Amelia is perfectly correct. I too believe that the mark will be a subdermal chip, similar to the Verichip.

People will choose to accept it - being forced to accept it is not part of the prophecy. And of course most will choose it purely out of necessity - You can't buy or sell without one. I do expect there to be an underground/black market but how many people will have access to that ?

THe beast is like the NWO...their mark is the chipimplant they want to put on everybody (it stocks your credit, medical record, criminal record, GPS...) with all the terrorism (that will increase eventually) and the fear of people, they will give all the advantage of that chip, but the chip also is evil, it can control the left side of your brain...you are force to love the beast because of the control of the chip...If you refuse the chip, you won't be able to do transaction, work, or be part of the society...the 144 000 people who will refuse that chip will have to survive without the society, just like homeless...so it will be easy to convince people that the chip is important and people who are "not like us and don't deny ignorance" will accept to have to chip because they want to continu to live in the materialism world we live in...that is when the apocalypse starts...the mark of the beast is 666, that is the code bar or GPS of the chip that has 3X 6 digits....

www.adsx.com...

ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just have know, is that you Amelia in your avatar?

I think poeple are dissallusioned with mass organized religion and how through the years since Christ's time, religion has been perverted to suit man and not the the teachings of Christ.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by Pisky
Amelia is perfectly correct. I too believe that the mark will be a subdermal chip, similar to the Verichip.
I don't understand how it could be. According to the Christian bible, if you "have" the mark your doomed...how could a god doom thousands of innocent children that did not accept the mark but had it placed by parents with no choice?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Could it be that perhaps our misconception of the father has disallowed us to see....?

The father-Satan
The Son-Jesus
The Holy Spirit-"Sophia","Epinoia","The Forefather" (not father)

Jesus said:"I appeared in the form of an eagle on the tree of knowledge, which is the Epinoia from the foreknowledge of the pure light, that I might teach them and awaken them out of the depth of sleep."

IMO you could take the old testament and change God to Satan and it'd be more correct, read Genesis carefully and look for (Blind/ed, asleep, sleep.)
Think of it this way...
If there was someone/thing who existed before ALL... it would have NO NAME.... any name it was given would have been from a creator, just like your given your name... and one who exists before all has NO reason to be jealous. Even in saying you must have no other gods(SSSS) aside from me, for I am a jealous God...(Where did Jesus say Jealousy comes from)

There is a counterfeit spirit in us,
"He called out, saying: "Whoever has ears to hear about the infinities, let him hear!"; and "I have addressed those who are awake." Still he continued and said: "Everything that came from the perishable will perish, since it came from the perishable. But whatever came from imperishableness does not perish but becomes imperishable. So, many men went astray because they had not known this difference and they died."

[edit on 30/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I don't understand how it could be. According to the Christian bible, if you "have" the mark your doomed...how could a god doom thousands of innocent children that did not accept the mark but had it placed by parents with no choice?

Maybe those who are forced to accept it (like little children taken to the docs for their MMR shots now for example) are exempt from hell ?
Everyone actually choosing it are the doomed ones, at least that is how I read things to be.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by Psychoses
I'm not too religious, but doesn't jesus accept all men/women into his kingdom?

I think the pope was just acting in good faith in accepting the annointment. Would you have preffered he thrust her away and condemn her religion?

yes he should have

hmmm...well...the bible does indeed say....THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO A MAN, BUT THE END THEREOF LEADS TO DEATH...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
regarding children, isn't there a certain age of accountability before which a child is not responsible for stuff like that? i'm not sure what religion(s) that is part of...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
May I get a lawyer to present my case before God on judgement day? Christians have been preparing for the end times ever since Jesus was crucified. Every generation believes the end time will come before they die. It never happens. Whats different now? Nothing, really. People have speculated about the mark of the beast for years, and yet, nothing. Nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I love to be the evil abomination! -may the rest of you fight eachother with this stupid religious stuff! Hahah.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I thought the mark of the beast is the number 666? I think the pope is just being friendly . and I dont think he got any marks of whatever after that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join