It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally the Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
All Materials Used Can be Found here:
exodus2006.com...

First off, My proof... For all the lovers of Physicalities

Now anyone who KNOWS scripture knows what that picture represents.

First of all, that is a Shiva Priestess (roots are pagan)
she is giving the pope (Jesus Christ's Vicar on Earth) a traditional shiva mark, on his forehead. If he is the spiritual LEADER for .. how many? What is he representing? he was (by recieving that mark) saying that paganism is "also" correct. Interesting when we know or are supposed to know that Jesus is the only way to the father.

EDIT: But unless we know Jesus, his "personality" or "physicality"
we will never understand how he ascended to the father, which is why they have made it almost impossible to KNOW Jesus because they have many of the relics that allow this.

[edit on 26/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm not too religious, but doesn't jesus accept all men/women into his kingdom?

I think the pope was just acting in good faith in accepting the annointment. Would you have preffered he thrust her away and condemn her religion?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is a mark that will be used/accepted/ by all in order to buy and sell....brush up on your study.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Mark of the beast goes further, I've read that there is a vast computer network called 'The Beast' and it holds everyone's details in a structured format.... first 666 then 3 digit country code, then area code then social security number.

So the 'beast' is already here, however the 'mark' of the beast is in reference to the backup system incase 'The Beast' fails, this is to be a chip placed on people for tracking/purchasing/selling etc...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Mark of the beast goes further, I've read that there is a vast computer network called 'The Beast' and it holds everyone's details in a structured format.... first 666 then 3 digit country code, then area code then social

I do belive that according to the christian bible....666 is the mark of a man not a thing.

[edit on 11/26/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
dnero6911,
This 'theory' could be argued if the Pope visited Israel and wore a yarmulka under his
episcopal mitre as a sign of tolerance. After all Jesus was king of the Jews.
Btw, i'm not a religious person.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
I'm not too religious, but doesn't jesus accept all men/women into his kingdom?

I think the pope was just acting in good faith in accepting the annointment. Would you have preffered he thrust her away and condemn her religion?

yes he should have

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Couldn't he have politely declined?

Or maybe he could have faked a sudden attack of gout?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
The mark of the beast is a mark that will be used/accepted/ by all in order to buy and sell....brush up on your study.

Ther microchip implant I always talk talk about......that is the answer, It make so much sens

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My initial reaction was that the pope should have not even met with this lady. But since the catholic church does not teach the truth about Christ they are doing what comes naturally. If you are a catholic my suggestion would be to find a church that teaches the truth about Christ and leave the catholic denomination.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yes Amelia, I agree.

Verachip is the mark of the beast. It has already been approved for medical use, and there are proposals to implant children for security purposes.

I decided to invest in this company, as it is inevitable that its use will soon become widespread, if not mandatory (at least not yet).

Symbol ADSX.

regards

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now I also have a VERY valid question

Why is it the Gnostic writings are "PAGAN"
when if you watch the church of today you can see they are the pagans... crosses and "holy bread", and statues of Jesus.. Can't these people read? it says DO NOT create icons of anything in heaven or earth.
When I read the gnostic teachings I see absolutely no relation to pagan oriented materials.. it all simply speaks about knowledge of self.
IMO
Its seems they didn't like the gnostic writings because it said the truth, sometimes the truth hurts so we deny it.... The Apocryphon of James is especially informative as well as the Thomas and James infancy gospels telling stories about Jesus as a youth. For any of the bible to make sense reading those scriptures is a must, it clarifies meanings and brings about a wholly different understanding, which to me is ANYTHING but paganistic.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If getting a verachipped ever becomes mandatory...just ask them to put it in your left hand and not your right...simple as that. Or even on your right arm, instead of right hand.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Mark of the beast goes further, I've read that there is a vast computer network called 'The Beast' and it holds everyone's details in a structured format.... first 666 then 3 digit country code, then area code then social security number.

So the 'beast' is already here, however the 'mark' of the beast is in reference to the backup system incase 'The Beast' fails, this is to be a chip placed on people for tracking/purchasing/selling etc...

Urban Legend, that have been around a long time...read about this back in the early '90s and "The Beast" were supposed to be developed by the EU.

And everyones data? also he bushpeople in the rainforrest? Also those folk that *don't* have social security numbers?

Come on...!

/ K

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Of course the Pope is evil. But he is not the leader of Christianity, because he is not Orthodox. The only true Christians are Orthodox Christians. Catholics and all the rest are an evil abomination.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Amelia is perfectly correct. I too believe that the mark will be a subdermal chip, similar to the Verichip.

People will choose to accept it - being forced to accept it is not part of the prophecy. And of course most will choose it purely out of necessity - You can't buy or sell without one. I do expect there to be an underground/black market but how many people will have access to that ?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Amelia is perfectly correct. I too believe that the mark will be a subdermal chip, similar to the Verichip.

People will choose to accept it - being forced to accept it is not part of the prophecy. And of course most will choose it purely out of necessity - You can't buy or sell without one. I do expect there to be an underground/black market but how many people will have access to that ?

Well, if they dont force you to put it in either your forehead or right hand, then it isnt the mark of the beast. Just ask for it on your arm or left hand.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Well, if they dont force you to put it in either your forehead or right hand, then it isnt the mark of the beast. Just ask for it on your arm or left hand.

and what if they refuse?

and

Originally posted by Pisky
I do expect there to be an underground/black market but how many people will have access to that ?

at that point, there will be a network of new believers, still evagelizing, and word will get around. if i'm still around then, i'll let you know..

[edit on 27/11/04 by ishari]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishari

at that point, there will be a network of new believers, still evagelizing, and word will get around. if i'm still around then, i'll let you know..

Your Right!, there's supposed to be a group of 144,000
together with the 2 witnesses that will be warning
people to not accept the mark-of-the-beast !

(thats the other side of the prophecy...you can't
present just the one side, as being real/eventual...
without presenting the other...ya wohl?)
appreciate the astuteness ishari

*@*

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
with as many people who hate the government right now, i also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people who refused were just believers in freedom. i didn't say they had to be believers in a god, though that's my personal belief... imagine a network of people dedicated to truly free trade, free thinking, and free action. whether or not they survived in a world with a unified government (which any verichip type identification would eventually lead to), would be a wholly different story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join