It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I like the idea of what you do, Jesse Ventura, but so often someone plays for the camera one way, and at home they're married to a big doll made out of money.

I mean, this is America, there's nothing wrong with making a dollar, but how do we know you're genuine, and not just playing the conspiracy community for chumps?

How do we know you're not the relief valve, so to speak?

I'd rather have you as governor than Rick Scott, granted... But there's just a few things about the situation that make me suspicious.

I want you to be real, if that's condolence.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura,

I am a great fan and was heartbroken when your Conspiracy show was cancelled. I looked forward to it every week!

My question: The witnesses at the Columbine School shooting in 1999 stated there were several shooters, not just two. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello Jesse,

Thanks for your work in regards to the Denver airport.
Denver airport

My question is simple:

Is it easier to suppress the truth or is it easier to simply alter or dilute it for effect?

Take the Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation for an example.
Link

I was a paid shill

Shills and trolls Appears to me to be active in almost every media site these days. How can we ever discuss and come to the truth with them interfering?

Hope to here from you

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, during your raise to fame, were you ever approached by any members of the Illuminati or other Secret Societies? If so, would you be willing to give us some insight as to their intentions and philosophies?

edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hello Governor Jesse Ventura, welcome and thanks for your time.
Given the fact that elections are an illusion as they are they are most likely rigged and the players have all been preselected for office how do you intend to win the next presidential election if you ultimately decide to run.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi Jesse, I was wondering what you believe and if you believe if there is any truth in what you said as a 'man in black' during the xfiles episode "Jose Chung's From Outer Space"?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello and what a pleasure it is to "meet" you albeit online. I live in the UK and so have not been able to watch any of your shows but I stumbled across them on You Tube and was hooked! Your work is fabulous and if I may say so, don't let those who are dismissive of your views get you down! It is THEM who are in denial not you!!

So onto my question. Actually I have two if that is ok!!

1. You served as a NAVY Seal. That in itself must have been fascinating and one hell of a brave thing to choose to do. I salute you for that. How does it feel though, having taken an oath as a Seal to protect and serve your country, to know that everything you thought was true is in fact a lie with all these conspiracies going on. Do you feel betrayed, angry or just saddened that you were mislead when you took your oath?

Anyway good luck with this thread and it is an honour to see you on ATS and take questions!

edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey Jesse,

Why are you starting this the day before April Fool's Day?

Curious...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi Jesse

My question is...

What changed your mind about mainstream politics and being involved in them. What was the turning point?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Welcome Mr Ventura
My question to you is this:

What if any is your belief on
A. Creation

More curiosity than anything else to be honest

edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: ONE question

Blimey that was a bit brutal
, removed half my writing as well lol
edit on 31-3-2014 by JokerThe1st because: Shocked!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What's the deal with Russia? Do you think Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Union?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As a Brit, I have to ask...Are you going to miss Pierce Morgan much?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hello Governor.
If you can answer, how are you avoiding the NSA?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Ventura !

Thats cruel only to have one question argghhh...

Had you ever contact with Dr. Steven Greer and the www.disclosureproject.org... and if you are familiar with it what is your honest opinion about it , genuine or more controlled disinfo ?
edit on 31-3-2014 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Welcome Governor.

My question is that because you're more informed than most as to how the banking system works and screws people over. What is your opinion on fractional reserve banking? Do you see it as a good or bad thing?

Also to add, it would be a great thing if you were able to become president. You're the alternative to R/D that the country needs.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura.

I truly hope to see you run for president. I am quite interested in getting involved in a grass roots campaign to be able to make that happen.
If you do run, is there anyone you would have in mind as a running mate?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
HI mr ventura! welcome! I have a simple question for you if you want to answer it. What do you believe happenned to Flight 19 personally.?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Dear Sir, If you were to run for president, what steps would you take to fix our failed education system?
I understand that the system is designed to teach the average person just enough to work for minimum wage and not understand how they are being used.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hello Jesse Ventura.

Welcome to ATS I will vote for you in 2016.
You Bob Barr,Ron Paul, and Gary Johnson are the only legitimate candidates.
What do you think will happen when the 1963 organized public murder of JFK gets declassified to the public?

Thank you very much for your time.
edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: ONE question

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join