It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Jesse,
What was it like being on a tag team with Randy "Macho-Man" Savage?
Just kidding.

Since so many questions are being asked, I'll skip the questions and just tell you that I
have a great deal of respect for you. I think you are the living embodiment of our
Founding Fathers' character and virtues.

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
Edward Abbey

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What do you think about the International Corporate Bankers now after the whole 2008 fiasco, and the continuing great recession?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Mr. Ventura,

Thanks so much for giving us some of your time. As you can see....you have many fans here for many different reasons.

My questions is: What is the one subject matter you dug into that made you think your life could be in danger simply by digging into it.....if there was even such a subject matter?

Thanks again Gov.....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi Jesse

Hope you're well and welcome to ATS

My question is would you ever sell out, betray, or damage your country in order to bring to light withheld information? From the public/world, Regardless if there was a very good reason for it...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Jesse,

I always liked your shows and your views...

Question: What do you think of the first matrix movie?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

##snipped##

My question regarding this is. Has the government ever tried to just pay you off to stop hunting secrets.
edit on Mon Mar 31 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: OT material removed

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First of all I would love to have a conversation with Mr.Ventura one day about his past and influences either in person or an email exchange. Haha yeah right if ever you have time... I'd be honored, and wouldn't take much of it. My one question if this may be the only one I get is who or what is the one major influence in your entire life if you could pinpoint it, that inspires you and pushes you to keep going? (In all aspects of life work, personal projects, family and your persuit of happiness and for sake of context to debunk or reveal these conspiracies)

I realize I have posted information and consent to it being seen.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Bloodywasher because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: DO NOT post your email address on a public website, certainly don't post it publicly on our privately owned website.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So Jessie which side do you lean on the global warming debate rife on ATS at the moment?.
Is it happening? is it man made?
Thoughts?.

link   
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Governor, Mr. Ventura -

As a Minnesotan from Brooklyn Park, I say Thank You for your service.

Question: Can you update us on the FEMA Camp/FEMA Coffin/General FEMA situation as of late?

Thank you.

Jeremy

link   

Hi Governor.

Not sure if you are still answering questions...

Wanted to say thanks for coming to ATS first and foremost.

You have previously stated that any classified material you knew of during your time in the military, would remain so outside of it. (Or at least have inferred as much). Therefore, I am wondering how you resolve speaking up against the government in general, while maintaining your promise to keep secrets.

Question

1. If you knew some earth shattering information, would you be willing to break such a vow, and/or, if you were not able to disclose it word for word (to maintain your character), what attempt would you make to open people's eyes up to it.

Thanks
edit on 31-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

'Ello Govna!

You have a very interesting life with many accomlishments; Navy Seal, wrestler, Governor, father etc..
What is the accomplishment yu are mot proud of and why?

You are awesome sir!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi Mr. (Governor) Ventura,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

I would like to hear your take on Barack Obama's heritage and birth. Do you believe that in-fact he is eligible for presidency?

*snip*

One question only, PLEASE, folks

Thanks again for the opportunity to interact. I'm a big fan of what you've done for fellow CTs.

edit on 31-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thank you Sir for your service to our country and the time you have taken to spend here with us here on ats. If you've ever had a sock drawer that's so full you can't find anything....well that's where my mind is after my 26yrs of on and off again quest for the ultimate truth about the dreaded word.... "aliens". I think their existence has been used as a distraction, a decoy, as well as a means to pacify.

What is your take...Are they in anyway in control of the lives we live?.
To some degree calling the shots from behind the scenes?
I say this because more and more often situations have come to light that appear to not benefit anyone...so maybe...

Thank you again
tom

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello sir,

What do you think is the best course of action to solve Crimea crisis and to handle Russia expansion into other countries?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Ventura. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and reply here, on ATS. There are, of course, many people who would like to know your opinion on a great many things, myself included. So it is with great appreciation to you, that we partake in this thread.

My only question(s) would be to ask if you are a regular to ATS, anonymously lurking as a browser, and if so, which forums do you frequent most often?

Thank you again for your time, and I hope you're able to keep your Off The Grid broadcast up. America is in a state of transition, I believe. Our nation needs direction if we are to survive, and that direction can only come from within, not from foreign influences and dual citizenship politicians.

Have a great week!

edit on 31-3-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura,

Thank you for taking the time to come here!!

Given the state of affairs both here and around the world, what advice would you give to a young person who is thinking of joining the military/LEO? Would you join in today's world? Why/why not?
edit on 31-3-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Mr. Ventura,

Have you ever been in danger because you learned something you shouldn't have?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura.

I'm a huge fan of everything I know about you in your professional career. I can't think of a better role model in today's world than yourself.

My question is simple:

In your experience and knowledge, what is the most incredible and shocking truth that the general public population is unaware of or refuse to believe/take seriously?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Ventura.
Firstly, thank you for the inspiration you have given us through the years, even as a kid to sneak out and flick the T.V. on and listen to your powerful narration of the WWF was awesome, as it was on fairly late at night down here in Australia and being busted by your old man right when the macho man and George the animal steel were about to get it on was always a downer but wrestling your mates as a kid and commenting it like Jesse was always one of my fondest memory's.
As to the present, thank you (and the ATS admin for bringing this event together) for joining us on ATS for this special occasion, all the questions I had have previously been asked, but thank you again Mr. Jesse Ventura.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hello mr Ventura,

Like many before me on this forum, it is a honor to have you here at ATS. My question is maybe a little personal but I ask you anyway. If you don't feel like answering just skip my question....(nobody but me will notice...ha,ha). It doesn't matter to me, you will be and stay my friend anyways..

I assume Arnold Swartzenegger is your friend and I wonder how you feel about him being the governor of California and while holding this public office he is visiting the Bohemian grove. Did you ever discussed his membership and does it affect your friendship?

Thanks for reading my question and would like to shake your hand whenever you ever visit The Netherlands.

♫♪~zat~♪♫

edit on 31/3/2014 by zatara because: of your friendship

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join