It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma officer shoots dog. Proclaims "..That was awesome".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Cops don't like it when you so much as run from their dogs, yet they seem to think its open season on ours. I don't understand it.

Ardmore, OK cop kills dog. Thinks it was awesome!

“Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome!”

Yep. He really said that. After publicly executing a dog with a 12 gauge shotgun.

Woolly bragged to the responding animal control officer, who supposedly replied, “We’ll just write in the report that it tried to attack you and others in the neighborhood.”

Then the animal control officer wants to help him cover it up. What a couple of heroes. Really makes you feel for the tough job these guys have.

Of course this dog was a pitbull though. Not any ordinary dog. Everyone knows how vicious they are and most are generally bloodthirsty killing machines. I mean, look at the pictures

static.infowars.com...

I think there's no doubt that moments later that baby was eaten.

The story goes into more detail about how this particular officer Woolly (wooly willy, remember that guy?) was transferred to this department after settling a lawsuit in Tishimingo, Oklahoma where it was found that he murdered someone. Yes you heard that right. Somehow this guy murdered someone, and it was settled in a lawsuit. How is that? I thought you commit murder and go to prison, not get to become a police sergeant in another county.

Just another example of the thousands each year of how the common folk get zero respect, but the police think we should lavish them with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

Don't think for a minute that that cop would hesitate to shoot a human for no reason and cover it up.

There are too many of these stories in the news.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Killing an animal for fun is typically the sign of a psychotic mindset..so it isn't a surprise he also has human blood on his hands.

Anyhow, some prison time may be in order if found guilty of killing a dog for no reason I would think, considering having them fight is illegal.

In regards to pittbulls. well, that picture looks like the clone of my pitt. most loving dog I have ever owned. It has been attacked by other dogs and its trained response is to run home if nobody is in trouble, not fight. The trick there is the keyword trained...it is a fighting dog in the end and its instinct is to protect and defend...
Show me a bad dog, and I will show you a bad owner. I know people with bad dogs think they are good owners because they pet and hug them, but dogs don't need just love, they need limitations, enforcement, training, and basically a respect for you as not just their loving friend, but their master.

This story is not very newsey though. jerkfaces don't need a badge..plenty of them in all kinds of uniforms

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Change comes through force. We have the responsibility to stand up and demand justice even if it means holding the responsible parties responsible even if we have to do it ourselves. I don't advise lawlessness but as citizens we make up the juries that decide fates...why do we need the system to accomplish the task of handing out justice?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Show me a bad dog, and I will show you a bad owner. I know people with bad dogs think they are good owners because they pet and hug them, but dogs don't need just love, they need limitations, enforcement, training, and basically a respect for you as not just their loving friend, but their master.

^ That ^

They are animals whose ancestors grew up in a pack, and they still need all of those things that you listed.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thikn last week I saw the story on Infowars and Alex talking baout how these five cops Call of Duty style ambushed this homeless guy living on the rocks on the edge of some state park. They shot him dead for no reason out numbered him and out gunned him but apparently he was some kind of "threat to their safety?" Some of these cops and security people get on these power trips and thinking there in a video game or soemthing with their buddies. Its getting out of control. They shot this guy dead who was sleeping on the rocks away from people or any homes not bothering anybody.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome,” Brown claims Woolly bragged to the responding animal control officer, who supposedly replied, “We’ll just write in the report that it tried to attack you and others in the neighbourhood.”

Sgt. Woolly has a checkered past with the department. Woolly’s name last year appeared in a complaint lodged by one of his fellow officers, who claimed he suffered “intentional infliction of emotional distress,” among other trauma, at the hands of the department.

This ^^ this right here is the problem. 'Professional' courtesy and the blue code of silence. If you don't want people to be critical of you, you need to take care of your own. That includes disciplining them, keeping them in line, punishing and/or getting rid of them.

The rules are universal. If your kids were out causing a mess you have no leg to stand on defending them (you may advocate on their behalf but usually happy to see them take responsibility). Same goes for agencies of authority. If anything they should be held to a higher standard.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

SaturnFX

Absolutely true. It's really sad that due to people getting off on fighting pits that they now have an undeserved reputation for aggression. I've never owned one but plenty if my friends have and do own pits and the vast majority io them are the sweetest dogs in the world. Most people don't know that in the 19th century pits were actually used as defacto nannies because of their protective nature and gentle demeanor. The only pits I've ever met with a nasty disposition were the products of abuse and even then once they were introduced to the proper environment they lost the aggressive edge. I have Akitas who seem to get a bad rap too and all 3 are amazing dogs with the most remarkable tolerance for putting up with my kids. The kids are older now but my youngest is only 6 and as a toddler getting her to understand that the 100lb ball of fur might not appreciate having her tail yanked or day on like a pony wasn't really on the dogs top ten list for fun time activities. It makes me sick to my stomach every time I read one of these stories involving police killing dogs.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree I was just being sarcastic with the whole pitbull thing. My ex gf had a very large and mean looking pit that the people in the neighborhood didn't like. It was the most well behaved dog in that neighborhood. It got out ONCE and the police showed up as if someone was running around with a gun. They even took my gf to jail overnight because of it. The dog was one of the nicest dogs I had ever known. It wasn't even a good watchdog lol. You could've robbed the house with a flip flop or a newspaper and she would've hid in the bed room.

I also like how you noted killing an animal for fun is a psychotic trait. I remember reading, a long time ago, that people with these mental defects are actually attracted to careers as police officers. The requirements are fairly easy to come by and you obtain a position of extreme power and authority over other people. Its a psychopaths dream job, unfortunately, and we're starting to see the results of this on a more frequent basis it seems.

new topics

top topics

join