It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2014 Uncovered: Secretive Elite to Meet in Denmark. Infowars.com

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
here's a hint,,,, guess who the next nato guy comes from,,,

never mind,,
here,,
A former Norwegian prime minister has been appointed to lead NATO, the alliance said Friday.

close enough.
edit on 4/8/2014 by BobAthome because: spelling,,changed hit too hint. yup,,really happened,, lol

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

stoltenberg?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

yeahsurexxx
reply to post by LABTECH767

Indeed my friend.

But it's really important to let them know we know.

They already know we know, it's just they really couldn't give a toss.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Don't miss Whistle-Blover-TV-DK Youtube channel. They run some segments called "Bilderberg TV 2014"

Whistle-Blover-TV-DK

Here is one of the latest, filming the Marriott Hotel. Within minutes, he is confronted by the police.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

good find. Will follow this.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Denmark eh. sorry i wont be going though.

you know i dont usually do this but... ah fvck it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess where the next two bilderberg meetings might be held at.

2015: Canada (election year probably to decide who'll be PM)
2016 The US (If bilderberg met in the US back in 2008 & 2012 you'll most likely see them in the US again)
edit on 14-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Danish police have confirmed that the Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen will be the site of the 2014 Bilderberg meeting of global powerbrokers.

Although there had been some doubt as to whether the 5 star hotel would be the venue for this year’s secretive confab due to its city location and close proximity to a busy road, authorities have now confirmed that Bilderberg will meet there from May 30 to June 1.
Police have also made a large parking lot situated opposite the hotel available for protesters, although the police HQ is reportedly located near this site, enabling authorities to keep a close watch on demonstrators.
The area where demonstrators will congregate is not more than 20 meters from the Marriott Hotel, meaning protesters and media will be able to get a lot closer to arriving Bilderberg members compared to last year, when they were penned into a field half a mile away from the Grove Hotel in Watford, England.

infowars

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Now we have seen the Real face of the good police guys in dk at Bilderberg Meeting.

m.youtube.com...

Seem like the guy did't Want to show his ID...

As a dane. I Think we are allow to not show any ID to the cops...

Now i saw this by infowars and i Think Its about his same person Who did't Want to show his ID and is now getting beaten by Danish police ! Sick

edit on 29-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

And more here ;

Luke Rudkowski and Dan Dicks Arrested at Bilderberg for Filming

According to Danish law the police not only overstepped there boundaries
but violated their own laws by preventing filming, destroying evidence and illegally detaining journalists.

I did make a thread about police State in Denmark the other Day. This just show it becoming. More and more each Day. When the police of a State dosent obay Its own LAWs mankind of Its follow land has Lost
edit on 30-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join