Aliens and UFOs forum needs to be shut down NOW.

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE
 





Shut it down right now.


You're coming across as an absolute control freak.
Kind of bossy.




posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

snowspirit
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE
 





Shut it down right now.


You're coming across as an absolute control freak.
Kind of bossy.


I agree with you on that. The OP would find it better to close his account, instead of demanding a whole active forum of ATS be closed because he said so.


Des



posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is like saying:
"Oh noes!! There are sticks and other debris floating in the river!! I guess we might as well stop looking at the fish."


Why would a drone flying in the air change anything about UFO's?

Keep on keeping on, I say. There are alien craft in our skies. There are drones in our skies. I can discern between the two, I think.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If youre opinion was derived from reality, facts and history...well then, ok. But its not. Research, read, study more. Historical significance abounds in the positive...not your negative.

And, I agree with the other member: why be so demanding...and condescending...let alone widely innaccurate in your ascertion by a wide wide margin of facts and evidence by members here MORE than well versed in the subject? Moreso than you AND me put together??



posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When the reports and sightings stop being seen and a proper scientific investigation and government documents released... we'll shut it down


When people stop being ignorant and "know it alls" we'll be closer to disclosure and the truth



posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So what I'm getting is you want to take down one of the origonal forums that has made this site what it is today.

Your starting to sound like America there.

BTW, you don't have to participate in the alien forums there is a little thing called "ignoring", ever heard of it? I hear it's all the rage now a days.



posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Pretty much any sighting anyone will have now & in the future will be a drone ok? Lets just call it now and save the time of everyone.

www.geek.com...


OK lets,


Its game over man, its game over,

what are we going to do now

www.youtube.com...

warning some foul language



posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE
 


Well if that's how u feel, then do the following:

Don't bother clicking on anything UFO related

OR

Deactivate your account and never return because this is a place to get info whether it's real or not!

And u have the nerve to name yourself ATSZOMBIE? Really?

MAN BYE!




posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Of course not shut down but a good rant. people love to stand out, so they will create a thread on something that has never been heard of before in any UFO literature, it just happened once and it is totally far out, kind of like the Pascagoula abduction in 1973. It is also correct that anything in the sky is either that or a photoshop, not because the generals lied about being invaded by aliens, but because the alien invasion basically stopped in the late 90s, the UFO era was from about 1940-2000 (estimated). So really 95% of it you can't believe at all, and the remaining 5% is too mysterious to really know if it is aliens, but in common sense it is aliens or some other mysterious force - but from the universe.



posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE
 


Ummm okay then...

How do you explain all the sightings before we had drones...?

-SAP-


you mean those fuzzy,grainy,blurry,splodgey pics?
totally worthless pics.

NOT A SINGLE DECENT HIGH QUALITY HIGH DEFINITION PICTURE OR VIDEO EXISTS even though a billion hi def cameras exist on cellphones.

this proves ALIEN UFO'S don't exist.



posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   


look at this pic, this is from the Hubble Deep Field, each 'star' is a GALAXY.
MILLIONS of stars, youre trying to tell me NONE of these galaxies could host sentient alien life?
Deny your own ignorance, PLEASE!!!!!
edit on 4/4/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)





 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join