It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and UFOs forum needs to be shut down NOW.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Pretty much any sighting anyone will have now & in the future will be a drone ok? Lets just call it now and save the time of everyone.

www.geek.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

How cool is that...again I say their can be a huge benefit to these drones with respect to looking for lost people in woods...nice post

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Pretty much any sighting anyone will have now & in the future will be a drone ok? Lets just call it now and save the time of everyone. www.geek.com...

No, some will be drones; I have an excellent video of one and have seen them also in broad daylight.

Increasing complexity is no reason to quit. "When the going gets weird, The Weird turn pro"

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have to admit between drones, advanced cgi and ufology snake oil salesmen; the future is uncertain.

Hey maybe this will encourage more logical investigations based off physical evidence opposed to "lights in the sky".

This is a good thing IMO. Maybe some face can be saved...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ummm okay then...

How do you explain all the sightings before we had drones...?

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Pretty much any sighting anyone will have now & in the future will be a drone ok?

Nope it's just another thing that could be a UFO along with the many other things ...Chinese lanterns exist shut the UFO forum !

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Pretty much any sighting anyone will have now & in the future will be a drone ok? Lets just call it now and save the time of everyone.

www.geek.com...

You gonna make the Aliens mad. You can't shut down their forum. That's discrimination Bubba. Next you'll be screaming for the paranormal forum to be shut down. That's all we need, a bunch of pissed off demons and ghosts, protesting ATS.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Don't forget the Cryptozoology forum... Can you imagine a angry bigfoot...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its down to this, unless one lands on the white house lawn there is more than enough ammunition for the skeptics/idiots to just call it out as this, and maybe they are right? But there really is nothing more of value in video/picture evidence now. ITS DONE. Absolutely pointless to even debate it. Shut it down right now.

reply to post by gortex

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

When drones can speed up instantly to a few hundred miles an hour, turn on a dime and vanish before your eyes then we will see about removing the Aliens and UFO forum.

edit on 31-3-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't believe the op is suggesting that'll ALL are or will be drones but that most skeptics will use that argument in most every case now.

I've always said if it performs aerial feats beyond the capability of military aircraft and or drones then something's up.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

www.geek.com...

'Pretty much' ... but not ALL !
So maybe a little less haste and pomposity in your thread title ... no need to be such an alarmist.

We are still far from proving/disproving that every UFO (and I mean that literally as in anything unidentified and flying in object form) is not of alien (as in from another part of ours or any other Universe out there) source ... so just calm down a little bit because as of yet WE DO NOT KNOW if UFO's exist let alone whether or not they have visited us ... the fact that there are more potential drones around just means it will be even more difficult to determine.

But hey ... if you've made your mind up that's great just stay away from the Aliens & Ufo's Forum and let those who wish to continue to watch the skies and report what they see continue ... after all it's why ATS was born.

Woody )O(

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

ITS DONE. Absolutely pointless to even debate it. Shut it down right now.

If you've had enough of the subject then leave the forum there are plenty of other subjects to discuss on this site , calling for it to be closed just because of a drone makes no sense , why does it matter ....unless you're Trolling

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

LOL, for that matter we need to shutdown ATS. Pretty much any post will have now & in the future will be a bot?
www.bbc.com...
www.theguardian.com...

OH wait. Is the creator of this thread a gov't employee in area 52.5 wanting to remove any and all alien information?

OH wait. Is ATS a gov't controlled forum?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'll just throw this out there: the drones sharpen our tools for analysis by providing something that is identifiable that stands apart from all of the other aircraft that require FAA lights. Once properly identified, drones make our job easier by providing another case of what a UFO is not.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You are right on my man. Just a few nights ago, here in our seaside neighborhood in Florida, about 12:30 pm, one of those pesky drones stopped above a friends home down the street. Damned thing just stopped and then beamed down two lights on top of the home until another friend slammed on her brakes, looked up at the craft, scaring the crap out of her.

But you have it right, the drone operator was caught trying to abduct Jane and Ken and so turned off the beams of light and darted over above our home. Now this gal was scared but continued home which happened to be across the road from us. Then again the drone which was hovering here got nervous and darted away at thousands of miles per hour and disappeared in a few seconds.

These damn drones are pretty invasive as well as fast as hell. Ya know what, three times this last year one of them dab nabbin drones hovered over out cabin in the woods, just sat above the roof and hummed. Now the humming was not a good tune either unless you are into electronic whirring sounds which we were not. The next time around, I am going to go out and give them a what for dressing down, and maybe even the middle finger by golly.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When a drone is big enough to park the B1 bomber fleet on one of its wings we'll be shutting the sucker down.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

www.geek.com...

Maybe, however as with any sighting it must be large enough to distinguish a craft otherwise it can anything. In addition it must have some context to allow the size of the craft to be ascertained and thus eliminate drone sightings. Finally images of the same object on different cameras from very different locations to eliminate the cries of "CGI" (very easy these days given the number of cameras in peoples pockets)

Unfortunately, these conditions would eliminate every "best UFO picture yet" that have been posted on ATS since I joined 10 years ago.....hence my skepticism.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've always known that with technology growing as a exponential pace when it comes to visual effect and air travel, etc. that most UFO cases were going to be somewhat explainable.
But there is still have slight chance.
But then again, with technology being what it is, it might work to our advantage! Just think, more and more people will have better and better cameras. There are more people now days with high definition cameras, hell even my cell phone can record in 1080p and has a 15x zoom! if I ever saw something in the sky I'd sure as hell take a video of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

www.geek.com...

if a flying object can't be identified, it's a UFO by definition. People obviously post them for clarification. If you don't like them, then don't pay attention.✌️

top topics

<<   2 >>

join