It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrests Made Over ObamaCare Deadline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Washington, D.C. (March 31st, 2014) – Americans are officially out of time, with today being the deadline to sign up for the Affordable Healthcare Act - otherwise known as ‘ObamaCare’. Many Americans have not complied, some simply because they can’t afford health insurance at this point, and others because they oppose the passage and implementation of the law. Regardless of the reason, some are finding out the hard way that the administration is very serious about the laws implementation.

hitthewoodline.com...

This is the first I'm hearing about this but man if its true this is simply crazy...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't believe this is real.

Read some of the comments at the link.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if it's real, it's against Obama. Does Fox News care if their facts are real?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

You're a day early.

"Hit the Woodline" is a Blackside Concepts satire publication. All articles on this website are satirical in nature, meant for entertainment purposes.

Hit the Woodline - Home Page

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm with sheep. How reliable is this source. This would be all over live news if this was happening. A little more from your source:

Sources from within the administration are saying that the raids are a result of the low enrollment numbers, their purpose being to motivate others who are non-compliant to sign up. One aide, who requested to remain anonymous, said, “ People need to understand that this is a serious law, and there are consequences for breaking the law. Mass disobedience of this legislation is considered a threat to national security, which is why the DHS is conducting the raids.” She went on to say that the raids will continue until the projected enrollment numbers are met, and the fastest way to accomplish that is to encourage your friends and family to sign up right away.

The military-style trucks and armed men in body armor storming houses in their neighborhood startled many citizens in the affected communities. Some DHS agents are meeting pockets of resistance from local militia groups though. “We knew this was coming, and have prepared. If they want a fight, we will give them a fight!” reported one militiaman that only asked to be identified as “Sergeant Three-Percent.”

Information is scarce right now because of DHS confiscation of cameras on site, but White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is expected to field questions from the media about the raids in a press conference later today. For now, the question remains: is this even legal? There is no doubt that lawyers will be challenging these recent events, but as with all legal proceedings it will be a long, drawn out process.

Doubtful but who knows. Anyone??? Bueller?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I did. I posted it because with this Administration its becoming damn near impossible to tell what is real and what is not. I could see this happening.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Hit the Woodline" is a Blackside Concepts satire publication. All articles on this website are satirical in nature, meant for entertainment purposes.

Here's the thing though...someone who didn't know this could so easily spread it as if it were true, and then that could have ramifications akin to shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Satire or not, this kind of stuff is getting more dangerous, not to mention annoying.

It takes more than there are of us to keep trying to set the record straight. It's a losing battle.
edit on 3/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Come on...I'm not buying into this garbage..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

If you knew it was garbage you should have then posted this under jokes..Why perpetuate misinformation?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is a hoax and should be treated accordingly.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

chrismarco
reply to post by w810i

If you knew it was garbage you should have then posted this under jokes..Why perpetuate misinformation?

Because the OP knows the Rabid Right Circle Jerks will all turn up to give his Post lots of Stars and Flags even if it is an obvious hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

It was some what rhetorical but you certainly have a colorful way of describing my thoughts..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

BritofTexas

chrismarco
reply to post by w810i

Because the OP knows the Rabid Right Circle Jerks will all turn up to give his Post lots of Stars and Flags even if it is an obvious hoax.

Well, that isn't working. At the time of this post there are no stars or flags awarded to the OP. And yes, the site this is from is a lot like the onion news site; all satire and humor with little or no real factual content.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Apparently the original poster was so excited about getting to slam Obama he didn't read the disclaimer, "Hit the Woodline" is a Blackside Concepts satire publication. All articles on this website are satirical in nature, meant for entertainment purposes."

new topics

top topics

join