It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Been Watching Too Many Movies...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Until you do the research and start to discover that the directors have very unique sources, that they speak about this stuff on a level you might not have anticipated, and that it is a known technique for propaganda and is well known for manipulating a particular politically delicate subject in the favor of particular party. Its not the connection between the movies being about ETs/EBEs and what not, its the secrecy behind the directors sources. Go have a look for yourself. PS. There not all true, some of these are just damn good movies, but there are the few, that are, from reliable sourced, material. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just 1 example then?

Movies convey messages, all too often,

Yes most movie maker let us the viewers and fans in on what that message is.

We are all aware of the Left-Wing part of Hollywood arnt we? And the on going problems that Right-Wing actors and story writers, directors have? The new Lego Movie and why its so 'controversial'?! If you don't know what I am talking about, then no wonder people cant get there heads around this. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

some might be some might not be,

Instead of asking if readers are aware of ongoing problems why not just point them out so as readers don't need to assume what you are talking about.

Its these vague statements that make discussion hard and seeing what you want readers to see even harder if readers need to make assumptions and you assume readers know what problems you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't watch enough movies.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yeah have gone through all the material available on him on the net.

there is no need to debunk him,

A good long look a Dean and one should see he debunks himself, he makes way too many claims and later might contradict them with another claim.

Don't get me wrong I love the guy and wanted to believe him, however he seemed to begin to change direction and veer in the same direction as Steven Greer did with the new age space brothers concepts all about love and we need to raise our consciousness and all that jazz, its nice to be all hippy like but when you realize Dean is simply following the party tune even though it might have been the wrong party it gets hard to really believe in everything he said he has experienced as not being wishful thinking.

What happens, like most people is that as time goes on and you gather more information, your mind changes. As an example, I used to think that the moon landing was fake, my mind changed.

He never changes his story, EVER. His views change, and if you watch (in my opinion) UFO Cover Up - Robert Dean on the Tube of You, that is his best ever and is essential for any and all Ufologists.

He applies much of what he learns, as do we all, as we find out more data. All of these separate back grounded people that have worked for different agency's/organisations/companies/governments over different time periods, all seem to end up at the same conclusion, after the science, eventually comes the spirituality side of it.
That includes myself. Its the I AM. The world connected, the 'hippy' thing you mentioned is also very true. You can tell which people on here are farther down the rabbit hole and more... 'enlightened' because if you 'intelligently' follow the crumbs, seriously, you come to the same conclusions.

Greer, I like his 'angle' I really do, I was pissed to find out that allot of what he says is complete baloney. But I commend him for his efforts to change the world I really do, and if he makes a few bucks along the way then so be it, he is kicking the hornets nest, which is good.

How is it different, its propaganda from both sides of the spectrum, I am asking you if you can discern between the propaganda and and the real stuff and its why I asked if you might want discuss something specific not just being as vague as you are.

There is no 'sides' of the spectrum kid, its either 'spun' or not spun, thank you for the concern about my ability to discern between propaganda and not, I am making statements that will hopefully stir you're curiosity. I don't get a salary to come to Above Top Secret and make YOU feel that you agree with what I have said.... what kind of a person would that make me? I cant go into every detail about everything, I don't have to, that's my choice. If you want to take what I have said away and 'discover' for yourself then please, my work here, has quite literally been done.

You mentioned before that I was waiting for other peoples research, that is not the case. But... now that you mention it, yes, it would be great to see what other people can add to this, that's kind of (now that I think about it) the reason I am posting here.

Derogatory tone?

If you see it that way, sorry.

You made a rather arrogant but extremely vague statement insinuating you were enlightened and how you really know whats going on and others who might not conform to your view are cowards and ignorant somehow.

I asked questions, if questions about what you say are derogatory towards you maybe you shouldn't say a thing and other wont ask or be so critical or disrespectful if you see it as

You took that as a personnel attack, did you not? Lets re-read that part again:

It’s your mates, it’s your work colleagues, it’s the guys and gals down the bar, and it’s your family that cannot, neigh, WILL not hear of such absurd, and mind bending truths.
It’s easier to say “What a load of t’wash, you have been watching too many movies.”

To them I say, “If you had any idea how silly ‘you’ sound.
You really have no idea what’s going on do you, tell me, when was the last time you looked at the facts for yourself?

The point is. When people say "That isn't true" or "I don't believe you because I didn't see it on the news", Is so far off the 'right way to be' scale that it pisses me off, that 'they' do not have the capacity yet, to see how much crap is being pushed into their thoughts. You cant just jump on these people and say half of the stuff that I now know, its like the teachings of a wise master almost "You have to walk the path yourself". Then you make up your own mind through your own experience and see what we see, then you will understand.... Its getting them to even try to relate, they wont, because they simply do not understand the situation we are in, or the level of depth and danger that encompasses it.

I can see the manifestations of evil things in this world, the way its run, the deliberate DIS-INFORMATION (that word again), therefore, I am enlightened. Like many others. Those that stand there and point blank refuse to even begin to understand what the heck it is all about, what they are keeping from us, why there is independent research out there getting serious answers for mankind and no one knows about it, cures for diseases, that they put fluoride in the water supply and it does MAKE YOU STUPID, visits from foreign entity's HAVE HAPPENED, ARE HAPPENING.........

They say, they do not know. They say its a load of tosh, they don't even try to understand that they are, in every sense of the word, being, lied, to. Sometimes people like myself, but those that have the capabilities to 'show' the world through things such as filmography do so, in a way that is intentional and yet so opaque, that it can be allowed to breath because it escapes even some of the minds that are monitoring this stuff. That is the difference between being enlightened and not. I am enlightened. Having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook.
edit on 1-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I am enlightened. Having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook.

i'd be really interested in what your enlightened mind would have to say about the X-factor video presentation i made late 2012 (bob dean makes a very small appearance in there)
i posted the link(s) on page 1

i agree with some of what you're saying (and will post something about that later tonight here)
but i maintain there is more to it
if you're having doubts about greer's disclosure project, and his channeling aliens in the desert
you'll probably enjoy the video

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

There is no 'sides' of the spectrum kid,

No sides, Ok so MSM and alternative media are all the same and controlled and influenced by the government?

Earlier you said the MSM was separate from other forms of media as the MSM is directly influenced by the government did you not?

I am making statements that will hopefully stir you're curiosity. I don't get a salary to come to Above Top Secret and make YOU feel that you agree with what I have said.... what kind of a person would that make me? I cant go into every detail about everything, I don't have to, that's my choice. If you want to take what I have said away and 'discover' for yourself then please, my work here, has quite literally been done.

If I have no curiosity towards what you propose in your OP why in the hell would I reply?

Who is asking for every detail, you mentioned numerous directors and a number of tv shows, just start with something specific, like an episode of the x files and how that episode ties in to what your OP is saying, or simply delve deeper into 1 of the directors and how their life might pertain to what you suggest in your OP.

I have discovered what you are saying a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I was hoping you might have some specific to add, like the research into certain shows or certain directors.

You mentioned before that I was waiting for other peoples research, that is not the case. But... now that you mention it, yes, it would be great to see what other people can add to this, that's kind of (now that I think about it) the reason I am posting here.

So literally you wont show that you have anything other than an idea (one that has discussed many times on the net in conspiracy circles)

You mentioned episodes of this and that in your OP and when asked it seems you were unaware of the episodes you were talking about. How does that make sense?

Add to what? you supplied nothing to add to, I asked what you might have found concerning the directors you mentioned you replied that you did research and have a good source.

It seems you want readers to give info on the directors and maybe point out some episodes of the shows you mentioned that might have content that depicts a real event or there abouts as fictional TV.

Why cant you get the ball started and share some what you uncovered, like where the directors got their stores from, who they were involved with?

You took that as a personnel attack, did you not?

No, I did not. Well if I was labeled as enlightened and having you insinuate that you are then yes it would have been insulting if one is enlightened and at the same time also feel the need to post how you an enlightened person tells others that They really have no clue as to whats going on and when the last time was they checked the facts for themselves.

The point is. When people say "That isn't true" or "I don't believe you because I didn't see it on the news", Is so far off the 'right way to be' scale that it pisses me off, that 'they' do not have the capacity yet, to see how much crap is being pushed into their thoughts. You cant just jump on these people and say half of the stuff that I now know, its like the teachings of a wise master almost "You have to walk the path yourself". Then you make up your own mind through your own experience and see what we see, then you will understand.... Its getting them to even try to relate, they wont, because they simply do not understand the situation we are in, or the level of depth and danger that encompasses it.

It seems you are the one with issues, not others that don't believe because its not on the news. You get upset because others see differently or arent as open to alternative explanations as you might be.

Again this seems like you are saying because you have alternative views to what the main stream might be that you are enlightened and others need to be guided to walk your path if they deny your truth or what you "know".

I can see the manifestations of evil things in this world, the way its run, the deliberate DIS-INFORMATION (that word again), therefore, I am enlightened. Like many others. Those that stand there and point blank refuse to even begin to understand what the heck it is all about, what they are keeping from us, why there is independent research out there getting serious answers for mankind and no one knows about it, cures for diseases, that they put fluoride in the water supply and it does MAKE YOU STUPID, visits from foreign entity's HAVE HAPPENED, ARE HAPPENING......... They say, they do not know. They say its a load of tosh, they don't even try to understand that they are, in every sense of the word, being, lied, to. Sometimes people like myself, but those that have the capabilities to 'show' the world through things such as filmography do so, in a way that is intentional and yet so opaque, that it can be allowed to breath because it escapes even some of the minds that are monitoring this stuff. That is the difference between being enlightened and not. I am enlightened. Having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook.

Um OK

I will slowly move towards the door always keeping eye contact........

Seriously, You are not enlightened, you have failed to give one specific example of what you are proposing, how is that having a very well informed outlook?

Sorry but it seems you simply watched a youtube video or read an article about how Hollywood hides stuff in the movies and TV shows, You simply wrote this out in your own words and added how enlightened you are.

Hell you don't even know what episodes of the X files and stargate you try an push as having what your OP proposes.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

i went to the video store tonight, after reading your topic here (i'm still calling it a video store, hehe)
i won't type volumes of info to accompany these pics, they speak for themselves (those who have ears to hear)

two examples above of how the system even makes fun of its own propaganda

(dna helix embedded above guys head gives new interpretation of that sub heading there)

..ever seen that previous popes shoes?

most people we know live 'under a dome', don't they?

this must be rob zombies idea of melchizidek?

"embracing and expanding" the theme of vigilantism (kick ass 1 & 2)

this one was about fracking wasn't it? ..funded by saudi money

this one uses the arch-symbolism (hero association)
more info about that in this topic

"undercover" (...it works on so many levels)

here's something to keep in mind

there is a discourse that comes along with all these pictures.. but it's above my pay grade
remember all this stuff is entering peoples heads without them even thinking about it

it doesn't stop at movies either,

and here's (one of) the folks responsible for the modern incarnation of the olympic games, presenting himself as a 'sun god'

..well, that's enough for now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join