It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Thinking Ahead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I remember going to see Obama speak when he was basically an unknown politician running in the primaries against Hillary Clinton, the reason he won was because of his speeches, I just did some research into those and I found that they were written by him and his speech writer, John Favreau.

Now, Russia and the U.S. are working on agreements involving Ukraine thanks, in part, to Obama's diplomacy and economic hard stances, and last year, Obama and John Kerry got Russia and the U.S. to agree to terms in Syria. Quite the accomplishments, I do agree. In the meantime, Obama has overhauled the U.S. almost entirely, even bringing it back from the brink of financial ruin -

--

Let's see what he has been up to in the past year or so. I want to know facts here.

May 15 – Senator John McCain has a private strategy meeting with the President.[41]

July 11 – President Obama meets with Senator John McCain and Senator Charles Schumer to discuss commonsense immigration reform.[61]

These two are interesting, because I have always thought that Obama and McCain were working together during the 2008 election to get Obama elected as President.

June 7 – The President delivers a statement on the Affordable Care Act in San Jose, CA.[49]

August 1 - The President meets with bipartisan members of Congress to discuss the National Security Agency.[69]

September 24 - President Obama addresses the United Nations General Assembly.[87]

This was over Syrian chemical weapons use and disarmament.

October 17 – President Obama signs into law the Continuing Appropriations Act, 2014 containing a continuing resolution ending both the United States federal government shutdown of 2013 and the United States debt-ceiling crisis of 2013.[95]

This was a failed attempt by radical Republicans in the House to take out Obama's health care bill by shutting down the government.

Timeline of Obama Presidency (2013)

January 14 – President Obama announces a sprawling reform that would begin the process of change in the National Security Agency.[2]

I am not sure what kind of changes there are in store, but the N.S.A. was keeping tabs on a lot of people illegally - however, some of those were politicians and corporate leaders, honest.

February 12 – President Obama signs an executive order to raise the minimum wage for federal contractors.[10]

This is part of the plan to raise the lowest-common-denominator standard of living in the U.S. to a comfortable one - however, is this in response to a growing percentage of lower-class Americans? I do agree with the idea of making the lowest standard of living acceptable, but I will note that it almost seems like we are going to start living in barracks.

March 28 – Russian president Vladimir Putin telephones Obama to discuss a proposed diplomatic solution to the ongoing Crimea/Ukraine situation.[30]

A situation showing Obama having dealt with yet another diplomatic crisis while avoiding war, this could be a foreshadowing of Obama working out peace in the Middle-East. Anyway, here is a link to Bible Prophecy stuff involving the specifics of the anti-Christ and the 7 year treaty with Israel, in case that is what Obama has planned next.

Prophecy Sign #7

Timeline of Obama Presidency 2014

--

At any rate, maybe Obama isn't thinking ahead as much as going with the flow quite accurately.

But it seems to me that we are approaching a situation where the U.S. has been overhauled, and many wars and conflicts are being resolved. So I started thinking, what is next for Obama?

While the appointment and approval process of the Secretary-General is outlined in the UN Charter, specific guidelines have emerged regarding the term limits and selection process. These include a limit to two five-year terms, regional (continental) rotation of the appointee’s national origin, and the appointee may not be a citizen of any of the Security Council’s five permanent members.

U.N. Secretary General

I was thinking he might be elected Secretary-General of the U.N., however that seems to not be in the cards. Unless you take into consideration the idea that he may have already side-stepped citizenship requirements for the Presidency, right? He could suddenly find out he was a Kenyan citizen after the Presidency and be eligible for Secretary-General!

The following link talks about what region could be picked next.

Who will be the next U.N. Secretary-General

--

But this is from The Telegraph, saying it is possible.

And in terms of recent precedent it’s worth noting that Bill Clinton was reportedly interested in the position during the height of the Oil-for-Food scandal which threatened to bring down Kofi Annan in the mid 1990’s, though Annan ultimately clung on to power.

There are however a few major obstacles in the way for Barack Obama if he chooses to go down the UN route. Would a Republican White House endorse Obama for UN chief? That would almost certainly be a bridge too far, and he would have to wait for another Democratic administration if he wanted to run for UN office.

In addition, UN Secretary Generals are traditionally picked on a regional rotation basis from non-members of the Security Council, and are generally low key, lesser known compromise figures, as is the case with incumbent Ban Ki-Moon. The United Nations has never had an American at its helm, and if Washington were to propose one there is a good chance Russia, China or France would exercise their veto.

Does Obama Dream of Becoming Secretary General of the U.N.?

Now check this out, though. This article was written in 2012, and look at the clauses as to how come Obama would not make Secretary General. Now consider that the U.S. might want to put one of their own in the slot even though a Republican White House would be selecting a Democrat.

And remember, John McCain and Obama have been holding strategy meetings. Next, with Obama being such a key player in working with Russia, Russia and China might really enjoy having him in the slot because of the fact that he is an American with clout who works with them. France would more than likely not veto Obama.

Check the following link out. A test drive.

Obama First U.S. President to Chair U.N. Security Council

That's what I think could be next. Anyway, if Obama gets things settled in at home, and also prepares countries diplomatically, this could be the next step.

For those of you who scanned to the bottom, I outlined what he did during his presidency, and how he has taken steps to prepare for this job, such as working out diplomatic solutions with Russia and having strategy meetings with McCain.

I did a lot of research on specific things I was wondering and put it in this thread so there was less speculation. One was the Bible prophecy stuff.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 08:52:07 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

darkbake

In the meantime, Obama has overhauled the U.S. almost entirely, even bringing it back from the brink of financial ruin -

I agree that Obama has overhauled the US almost entirely but to the opposite of your claim. We are in a far worse spot than ever before. Stop drinking the kool-aid.
edit on 3/31/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why does anyone still think the president is anything more than just a political puppet in this day and age?

Second LIne.

Third.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I allude to that a bit in the O.P., I get the impression that the standard of living in the U.S. was purposefully slammed in order to bring it more in line with the rest of the world so that a New World Order would be easier to implement.

The standard of living in the U.S. has gone down dramatically since Obama gained office in 2008. These days, an apartment and a used car seems like middle-class.

I was under the impression that Obama was legislating health care and higher minimum wages in order to ensure the stability of the lower class because there was only going to be a lower class for the most part.

As I said, if the plan is for a New World Order, the U.S. would have to be downsized in order to make it work without power imbalances, which means hurting it economically - but that would cause instability, thus the need for safety nets.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 08:58:46 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

AnteBellum
Why does anyone still think the president is anything more than just a political puppet in this day and age?

Second LIne.

Third.

Considering your question, having him be U.N. Secretary General does not mean that he has to give up his puppet role. I was under the impression he has been in training a long time for this, even before being elected President, look how easily he rose through the ranks.

Even his constitutional law classes that he taught helped him to learn how to circumvent the constitution when needed. It is very calculated, and the fact that he got elected President over Hillary Clinton suggests that he has some outside help.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:02:14 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:02:42 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
oh, is this an example of so famous political talk when they talk a lot but manage to say very little?
from you point of view Obama is more positive than negative, it that what you're trying to say?
and he is preparing for what actually?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Re-read the O.P. and my comments. You missed quite a bit. And putting facts and links in a post is considered saying a lot. I did research instead of just stating my opinion.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:06:19 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

if the OP has gone to the trouble of linking the 'man of peace'/bible prophecy i'm pretty sure he's not drinking the kool aid.
i didn't see it as praise? just akin to saying something like "behold! his administration has staved off economic disaster"
/shrug

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I'm not convinced the other posters necessarily read the whole O.P.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by demus

Re-read the O.P. and my comments. And putting facts and links in a post is considered saying a lot. I did research instead of just stating my opinion.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:04:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:05:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

you are right, let's make the guy future President of the One World Government.
and also let's hold a rally to convince Swedish to give him another prize for all the peace he saw around the world and at home.
cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That's pretty much how everyone gets ahead in the USA whether it's corporate, banking, industrial, educational, medical, etc. The ones who can manipulate the system the best tend to rise the highest and fastest.

I don't think he's an evil man, just a man with personal beliefs. He's doing what he can to make things better - in his mind.
I am not advocating that I like any or all of his decisions but then again there hasn't been a president since Carter that really did anything except act like a puppet spokesperson for the USA.

Meanwhile everyone argues about these topics and the real players reap the board!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Question: What's worse than Obama as president of the US?

Answer: Obama occupying any position in the UN.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Exactly. The art of deflecting our attention away from the true, globalist hidden hand.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Methinks there os more in heaven and earth than is accounted for in your philosophy Darkbake....
lay off the kool aid and take the red pill..................

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of posters were not reading the OP.

I didn't see an Obama love fest as others are implying, Darkbake laid out a fairly reasonable assessment of what he saw as Obama establishing the ground work for becoming the UN Sec. Gen.

I think it follows a certain logic and it will be interesting to see how Obama's career plays out after this term is up.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

stirling
Methinks there os more in heaven and earth than is accounted for in your philosophy Darkbake....
lay off the kool aid and take the red pill..................

There are a bunch of people drinking kool aid that are mentioned in this thread - there are the posters who thought I was referring to it being a good thing that Obama could be Secretary General, there are the nonexistent, in this thread at least (I think?) people that want Obama to be U.N. Secretary-General, and there are also the people I alluded to that think that Obama might be the anti-Christ, and then there is me, too.

Anyway, there are a lot of people drinking Kool-Aid!

I thought of it as an option after the continued success with Obama's diplomacy regarding Russia and Syria. Because of that, I did a lot of research and changed my conclusions a few times. I just don't see him retiring from politics, and I don't see him downgrading his job, either - not in his personality.

The worst-case scenario that I see is one similar to the anti-Christ scenario, where he becomes U.N. Secretary-General and gains world leadership, which is at first positive, until things stop going his way and he starts cracking down, something like that. I was hoping to get discussion.
edit on 01amTue, 01 Apr 2014 05:28:50 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

demus

darkbake
reply to post by demus

Re-read the O.P. and my comments. And putting facts and links in a post is considered saying a lot. I did research instead of just stating my opinion.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:04:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:05:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

you are right, let's make the guy future President of the One World Government.
and also let's hold a rally to convince Swedish to give him another prize for all the peace he saw around the world and at home.
cheers!

I cannot tell what's up here but yes, that is kind of the idea I was going for. Although he is earning his Noble Peace Prize (after the fact) I believe he could be the future President of the One World Government, yes. That part isn't based as much on logic, I just believe it.

I could write a second part of this thread about what I think might happen after he became Secretary General.- it would be similar to one of those leftist dictators who has the right idea in mind but the implementation doesn't work out, so they have to spend resources cracking down on dissidents.

That's pretty speculative, though - stuff like that is probably why George Orwell wrote 1984 as a piece of fiction instead of a collection of essays on potential future police states.

Anyway, because of how speculative that was getting, I decided to do research into the topic because the information was available after all - and I didn't go into detail because I ran out of characters.
edit on 01amTue, 01 Apr 2014 05:39:46 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

ANY fantasy

that the current Destroyer-in-Chief

is anything but

another Kabuki dance puppet on a string doing his globalist destroyer duties

is just that . . . a fantasy.

It is all scripted far above O's pay grade.

He's a severely ATTACHMENT DISORDERED Narcissistic character disorder hell-bent on destroying the USA as thoroughly and quickly as he can get away with--just as he was set up to do and ordered to do by those who selected him as a child and trained, conditioned him to do.

Ditto those on the other side of the two sided DEM/GOP evil coin.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm glad you posted that bit of psycho-analysis, that is kind of similar to what I was thinking myself. I also think that he was probably supposed to destroy the U.S. in a lot of ways - I guess that is interesting to think that his job / intentions / actions will be or are limited in scope to that...

To me it seems like he still is good at getting followers, like a Cult of Personality. Anyway, because of his personality. this is part of the reason that I think he will aim for a higher post after being President, and I think that he has some backing behind him that we still don't know about that probably will support putting their asset in that position.
edit on 01amTue, 01 Apr 2014 05:45:02 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've had fellow Christians assert that he's the AC.

He's not got a clean enough reputation to be the AC.

The AC will be much slicker and appear to be much more lily white, AT FIRST.

The pathological narcissist destroyer in chief has far too much baggage to be the one world ruler/AC.

He IS a forerunner testing out how many things such an evil ruler can get away with how quickly . . . what strategies of evil work best etc. He's doing a great job for them in that role.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join