It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Gen McInerney claims that he got a source telling him MH370 is in Pakistan..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

The Muslim terrorists done it!! Al-CIA'da!!! W

People really do need to stop using that misnomer.

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls, came only one day after the embattled Damascus regime was battered by the loss of four of President Bashar Assad's most important security chiefs in a bombing inside the heavily guarded national security headquarters. Read more: www.upi.com...

Some financing for al-Qaeda in the 1990s came from the personal wealth of Osama bin Laden.[67] By 2001 Afghanistan had become politically complex and mired. With many financial sources for al-Qaeda, Bin Laden's financing role may have become comparatively minor. Sources in 2001 could also have included Jamaa Al-Islamiyya and Islamic Jihad, both associated with Afghan-based Egyptians.[68] Other sources of income in 2001 included the heroin trade and donations from supporters in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.[67] A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[69]

en.wikipedia.org...

It is Saudi's GIPda.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Old news, not breaking, from a couple weeks back. I heard Santa is in Key West. But I dont think thats true either.

In general...the facts dont add up to even being remotely true.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's all getting a bit weird anyway. There is the revised search area, after the revised search area from the original search area which would have included land sites. Then there is the deafening silence mainstream about the fairly pristine Boeing cargo hold fire extinguisher that washed up on a Maldives beach, even though it has been blogged just about everywhere including mainstream online sites. You would have thought mainstream would have said something, if only to kick it into touch. I wonder too why there is nothing about the flight from satellites other than the dedicated ping receiving satellite, what about its contrail for instance? Satellites can track in infrared in the dark, US DMSP satellites can see visually in the dark. Satellites have seen yonks of stuff, oil fires, bush fires, lights at night, wars.....yet, everything they are doing in this search is based on the findings of this very singular satellite, funny that.
edit on 31-3-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I said it once and I'll say it again.

That plain is some where being fitted with a lose nuke.

Then add in Obama's statement about a lose nuke going

off in a big city.Is this a NWO plan?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Well add this to the rumor some of the phones were ringing when the relatives tried to contact there loved ones and that meant they were not in the water, so I think this is highly plausible and was actually thinking that maybe some one was going to stuff the plane with explosives or chemical weapons/biological weapons to launch a new terrorist atrocity on the west,.
If this is the case then they would likely perform a switch with a real flight and place there plane on the flight path of the one they take down so as to masque it as the other flight, it would sadly also mean that the passengers would likely have been murdered probably during the high altitude climb and possible hypoxia while the terrorist would have then murdered the unconscious passengers.
If this is correct then the US should deploy a ground portable nuclear device to pakistan and make it look like there own weapons have malfunctioned as the alternative is to leave a large number or thermonuclear devices in the hands of an ideologically opposed and fanatical enemy, and one of there nuclear devices may be on that plane.
Let is hope it is wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

UNIT76
"they" are maintaining the pilot has planned it all...
and his family could then safely collect the insurance money

Most people just have "car accidents". Seems like overkill for insurance money.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It seems silly these days to have a black box recorder when there's so much comm and data links available.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

it's not me trying to convince the world that it was an insurance job

..i don't buy it either

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

What evidence is there they were asleep ? because it was a late night flight ?

I took off from KL to go to England in October 2013 and it was delayed.. got out at 1am.. an hour into the flight we were being served food. Id imagine that was going on at the time. Even on the way back from Kl to Melbourne it was a 2am flight and got dinner/breakfast at 3am.

Each time I read people suggest this, i can only assume people are guessing that an hour into the flight everyone was asleep etc. Not the case at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Please add commerto the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join