It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Gen McInerney claims that he got a source telling him MH370 is in Pakistan..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Langley Intelligence Group Intel Group released a second report Friday on the missing plane.

As the search for Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 drags on without a trace of wreckage at sea, the likelihood of foul play looms larger. One country keeps rising to the top of the list of suspects: Pakistan.

Ten days after the flight vanished, LIGNET learned that engineers at Boeing, the plane’s manufacturer, believed the missing aircraft was on the ground in Pakistan. For several reasons, including al-Qaeda’s presence there, historical attack patterns, corruption, weakness and terrorist sympathies at the highest levels inside Pakistan, that hunch may be right.

It seems to be old news, but i've not seen anyone posted anything about this theory. In fact, it seems like the best theory given Pakistani and Al-Qaeda links. Remember they hid Osama?

The general seems to be credible, and his theory makes sense. The transponder was manually shut off, no debris was found even after extensive searches, all this was done by a skilled aviator. Pakistan is rouge country with terrorists links. Also, he is a decorated general after all and I don't think a person of his status would go on spouting nonsense if he did not deem it to be the truth.

Below is the link of the whole interview of him in Fox News:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2014 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

icyboy771z

Langley Intelligence Group Intel Group released a second report Friday on the missing plane.

As the search for Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 drags on without a trace of wreckage at sea, the likelihood of foul play looms larger. One country keeps rising to the top of the list of suspects: Pakistan.

Ten days after the flight vanished, LIGNET learned that engineers at Boeing, the plane’s manufacturer, believed the missing aircraft was on the ground in Pakistan. For several reasons, including al-Qaeda’s presence there, historical attack patterns, corruption, weakness and terrorist sympathies at the highest levels inside Pakistan, that hunch may be right.

It is old news dated almost 10 days ago, but i've not seen anyone posted anything about this theory. In fact, it seems like the best theory given Pakistani and Al-Qaeda links. Remember they hid Osama?

The general seems to be credible, and his theory makes sense. The transponder was manually shut off, no debris was found even after extensive searches, all this was done by a skilled aviator. Pakistan is rouge country with terrorists links. Also, he is a decorated general after all and I don't think a person of his status would go on spouting nonsense if he did not deem it to be the truth.

Below is the link of the whole interview of him in Fox News:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

That isn't breaking news, the date the video was uploaded was March 18th, and the comment on the video says the following:

Since this was posted, it has been determined that MH370 crashed into the Southern Indian Ocean.
Your own source debunks the theory if Inmarsat's analysis is correct, though we won't really be sure of that until some evidence of the plane is found.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

icyboy771z

Also, he is a decorated general after all and I don't think a person of his status would go on spouting nonsense if he did not deem it to be the truth.

That's the kind of trust which got the world the Vietnam War, the in-and-out Iraqui war, etc. Aside from that blind trust of generals (I hide the silverware if I see a general walk into my house), thanks for the OP. The Taliban would love to have an airplane-weapon, I would think.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

spouting nonsense if he did not deem it to be the truth.

What about the WMD nonsense in Iraq, the Gaddafi bad guy nonsense in Libya, and what about the mountain of nonsense with 9/11 and Afghanistan? Trying to separate the military from the nonsense is not easy when spending trillions on fighting, fear and control when it lacks justification.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I think this theory makes more sense then the plane crashing (No debris found), pings from the black box also was not located.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
thanks for the update OP, just finished reading about this pakistan thing in another topic (my friend an area 51 worker)

it's not looking good, afaic..
not sure what's going on yet but i've seen a constant & subtle effort to shift the blame over to the pilot,
from what i can make out, this isn't a 1 man job
this 'story' started almost immediately, and has evolved very slowly & carefully, with tactics i've not seen before (possibly because they were rushed? hi ladies)
many 'nations' also involved in the damage control..

"why is it always secrets and lies!?" -homer simpson

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
More propaganda.

John Kerry and the reat of the war mongers must be desperately in need of war.
Egypt and the uprisings didnt get them involved.
Syria, nearly allowed them another notch on rhe post following Libya, Iraq and other previous conflicts.

Tried with Cremea but Putin took all hope of getting involved out of the equation by stopping anything before it starts. No looting, no rioting no nation thrown into turmoil.
Nice one Putin.

Bet John Kerry, Cameron, Hague, Bush, Clinton, Blair are smarting now pmsl

Now for their next attempt? Pakistan I guess then.

What will it be dressed up as this time. More terrorism or threats to global society,?

Plant a seed to start the destabilisation of a nation in order to justify intervention?

Slap sanctions on them also to pressure them or force rhem into their way?

Religion?

Which one?

Or are we all going to wake up and say enough is enough.
Seems to me that those that represent and lead the nation's are those that create the destructiveness and conflict.

Sacrificing nothing but the lives of others that they send to war while sitting cashing in on a war dressed up as something sinister when its all about wealth and financial profit.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why would someone hijack a plane and disable it's tracking technology only to crash it into the ocean. There is more to this but I don't understand what it is. The evidence is plagued by coverups.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Can we not somehow implicate Syria in the missing plane because given the excuses and lies we were given about 9/11 it would just about fit in without anyone raising any questions from the main stream media.

A friend of a friend of mine said he heard someone saying that Syria had a suicide bomber on a plane so you don't think it's this one do you

edit on 31-3-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Shortly after the disappearance of flight MH-370 I had a dream that an aircraft was being loaded with a nuclear warhead. There were no people on the plane during the loading. The warhead was green in color with red stripe tip. After the warhead was loaded onto the aircraft people were ordered back on to the aircraft. They had no idea that they were carrying a nuclear device. They thought or were told that they were headed back to their home after their ransom had been paid. They next thing that entered the dream was the aircraft flying toward a landmass with jet fighters surrounding it. Then there was huge flash. End of dream.

It is strange that 3 things happened at that same time. 1 Invasion of Crimea 2. The launching test of a Russian ICBM. 3 Flight MH-370

The conversations were taking place were about the fact that the US might have to shoot down an aircraft with 200 people aboard. AT this point the plane could just appear and governments would have to have those discussions. Would China understand?

Dilemma of the ages.

Hope this is just a dream and not reality.

edit on 31-3-2014 by prophetboy12 because: spelling error and additional text

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you look at what little evidence and facts we have, It seems hard to say it was anything other than hijacked. Turning way off course, the comms deliberately shut off, Not sure if the last comms with Malaysia ATC was after they made the turn or not.

Now I don't know how tight of a turn they made and how big of a turn radius would be required for passengers not to notice. If most were asleep it stands to reason most would not notice a sweeping, large radius turn, as opposed to putting it on its side in a hard banking turn.

I find it hard to believe that they could fly, land and hide the plane as well as the passengers So whatever happened is still a big mystery. But in my opinion it looks like a hijacking by the pilots.

also read this story this morning.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

icyboy771z

It seems to be old news, but i've not seen anyone posted anything about this theory. In fact, it seems like the best theory given Pakistani and Al-Qaeda links. Remember they hid Osama?

Osama was a very tall man, but much smaller than a 777.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

I didn't include a couple of things in my post, one of the locations in the dream was the UK. The US target was in discussion. What better way to start a major invasion by releasing a low altitude nuclear detonation resulting in an EMP.

By the way the sun just released an impressive x-1 flare that took radios off the air for several minutes. Check out spaceweather.com.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

For some some odd and strange reason Hawaii came up in the dream.. Could be that I currently have friends vacationing there. But is it at all possible that I plane and nuclear device could be used to disable our defenses stationed in the Pacific? I know this sounds far fetched.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

rickymouse
Why would someone hijack a plane and disable it's tracking technology only to crash it into the ocean. There is more to this but I don't understand what it is. The evidence is plagued by coverups.

That's the question, isn't it. Can they tell 'disabled intentionally' from 'fire in the cargo area burning up the avionics'? I'd be more willing to believe a fire onboard than hijacking it just to crash for no obvious reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

hehe, hello again bedlam, what's a nice unit like you doing in a topic like this?

Why would someone hijack a plane and disable it's tracking technology only to crash it into the ocean.

(part of the "let's blame the pilot" spin control i mentioned earlier)
"they" are maintaining the pilot has planned it all,
intending to crash the plane into some of the DEEPEST PARTS of the ocean
so the wreckage could not be found
and his family could then safely collect the insurance money

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I doubt that plane is in Pakistan.

Given the sheer amount of technology the US has and those people in Asia have

And their satellites.

They all know more than what they are saying.

And seriously

No plane currently flying in the air ever gets 'lost'.

edit on 31-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It'll turn up
sticking out of the side of a building somewhere...
defying the laws of physics no doubt
like things do on tv

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

kwakakev

spouting nonsense if he did not deem it to be the truth.

What about the WMD nonsense in Iraq, the Gaddafi bad guy nonsense in Libya, and what about the mountain of nonsense with 9/11 and Afghanistan? Trying to separate the military from the nonsense is not easy when spending trillions on fighting, fear and control when it lacks justification.

Thank you.

The Muslim terrorists done it!! Al-CIA'da!!! We must bomb them now!!!! They don't like our friends Israel either!!!! bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Pakistan!! Iran!! Wham Bam thank you uncle sam!

This is how these war-mongering loons work but their little plan failed this time. But you can count on them trying another false flag in the future because Syria and Iran have got to go(according to the satans children loons).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join