It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

DarknStormy
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Good luck getting any info out of them.

Information has been freely given ad ignored several times by the OP. read the who,e thread its all there inc,using an offer to answer any questions by the OP who doesn't actually seem interested in a dialogue as much as standing on their soapbox pontificating about the evils of the world. So much for denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Never claimed to be all knowing. I probably know a lot more than you about it though. How many binding spells have you attempted? I have done a few myself. And to deny that binding is a "witchcraft" concept, not a biblical one, would be embracing ignorance I think.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Too be honest with you, I cannot believe the blindness of some people... Mostly the people who proclaim to be spiritually enlightened yet still believe that some boogeyman is going to fall from the sky and take us all captive. It is very evident that the devil is already here and has been for a very long time. The question is when this man decides to show himself to the world if he already hasn't.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Hello,

Have you read the book 'A Trip Into the Supernatural' by Roger Morneau before? amazon link - pdf file of book link available

The book is about a Canadian naval man several decades ago that returns from a tour and is invite by a friend to join a group of Spiritists that conduct seances. His friend trumpeted up the group as something that will really help him out in life and was to be kept secret. The group ended up being a mix of important people from the city and soon the pretentiousness of making out they were just conducting seances to communicate and gain wisdom from the dead was dropped. It was made clear to Roger that this group was actually communicating with the fallen angels, I forget if this was just before or after he was initiated into the group. The group had a prominent Satanic priest involved in the initiations but would not be with the group all the time, perhaps monthly only. Roger was promised that he could receive any one power that he desired. He choose to be given insight to be able to pick the winners for gambling on horses. He ended up receiving this power but was soon barred from placing bets by the bookmakers. This would indicate the either the angels know the strongest horses or actually enter into them to strengthen them to ensure that they win so the bets would be correct.

From the usual place where the group met there was a lower room which Roger was shown. This lower room was like a hallway of beautiful beings represented in paintings. Roger was told that these were all different angels that the group had seen and been in contact with. At the end of the room was a prominent painting or statue (I forget) of an extremely beautiful angel, much more majestic than the others despite there awesome appearance. Roger was told that this was a representation of what their master Lucifer looks like as his true form. Later when Roger was out of the room it was told to him that the master Lucifer was actually in the room and off to the side at the time looking at him and approving of his admission into the group. The indication here was that the Satanic priest had the eyes to see Lucifer there while Roger was oblivious at the time to his presence (so perhaps possessed people have the ability to see multi-dimensional beings).

Roger ended up fortuitously coming into contact with a Christian and having a series of like 20 hours of Bible studies with a few days. The fallen angels reported his activities to the priest and they tried various things to get him back in the fold. Another member tried to leave the group though but was not under God's protection though and was within a day or so in a major car accident that left him decapitated.

Basic message of the story is that if you worship and follow Satan without pretension then you will move up the ranks much faster than those who might follow him under the disguised name of some pagan sun god like Apollo, as merely a counterfeit naturalistic giver of life and light. These sentiment seem to agree with watch 'NewAgeWitch' has said on this thread. It also appears that depending on the type of pact/imitation one goes through (i.e how much know they are given to exactly what they are following and what it means for them) influences greatly what kind of harassment the fallen angels can do to people who leave. So this has to do this legal rights that are given which I am sure your familiar with if you are involved in deliverance.

I would also refer you on to another book called 'Beware of Angels' by the same author (l ink)

It is interesting to me to hear you say that you can think something in your mind direct at them and they will hear it. I did not think this was possible but in the last few months I am think this more and more must be the case.

It should be noted that those following the Anton Lavey Satanism should not think it is an atheism, Lavey makes it clear in his authorized biography that he prayed to Satan when his child was sick. He believed in Satan therefore as a supernatural entity.
----------

In terms of your question about when the global attack is coming...I can only go on from my own research. Satan is not outside of time so he cannot guarantee something to happen at a particular time, it is based on whether the events that will help enable a successful public unveiling to the world have been put in place. In the last few months a few major false flag attacks have been foiled that the shadow government was trying to conduct that would have put the world in a much deeper state of narrow minded fear and chaos then we currently have. The economic bomb can be released at any time they just need to tell the newspaper when to print the real news about how bad the various nations are irrevocably bankrupt. I would be surprised if we did not see some major movements to the last phase of the illuminati/jesuit agenda during this coming 18 month period using the events of the Jewish blood moons as cover. The word has gone out on various New Age sites receiving channeled messages to get ready for 'The Event' to be occurring very soon (I would suggest that to be during this year). The books that the Pythagorean Illuminati have released on amazon.com (published by hyperreality books) just commencing in the past couple of years is to also galvanize people for 'The Event'. According to messages given to Jewish mystics involved with communicating with demons (followers of the Zohar) it is meant to be the year 5999 I think by them now and their messiah is meant to come soon after the death of of Ariel Sharon.

Other groups were indicating that a particular press conference would be held by the UN between April 15 and 21 this year. The pope has recently briefed Obama and will be briefing the Queen of England what is to happen in the next few days. The Vatican has be holding a massive astro-biology conference for their cardinals at the moment.

Dome of the Rock Jan. 28 2011

This event was picked up by Fox News and has been promoted by the Lord Rayel (Ra-El) (i.e sun god) group to be connected with what they are doing. The Lord Rayel group is connected with Knights Templars and Knights of Malta (here), is run by Catholics, seems to have some financial backing (to summon up a new priesthood and promise they will be well paid here) and MSM support.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Here, check this out

EU

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Jesuslives4u

network dude

Why do you believe there has to be a Satan?

Is God so mundane that he cannot have power without an adversary?

Why would a follower of Christ even offer a moments thought to evil?

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

Do you not believe in Satan or in an evil one with great power. One who has authority and power over mankind? I do.

My heart is full of Jesus , this does not mean I should not learn the other side? What I prefer to call "lost souls" how do you expect to convert one if you do not know who they are and what they feel?

The dark side does not scare me.

Hey guy, are you going to ignore my point that you are making up a completely false religion and assigning it to people who worship a religion with a similar name? Just because YOU believe that there is some all evil dude living in a hole somewhere wanting nothing more than to just be evil for evil's sake, doesn't mean that someone else who believes in some dude with the same name believes that.

I'm not even a Satanist, but I'd find that highly insulting to have my religion GROSSLY misrepresented by some ignorant person on the internet. Christians get mighty upset on these boards when atheists misrepresent or assign beliefs to them that they do not hold. How about fair play all around? Don't assume things about others' religions, especially if you don't know anything about it.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

You have no idea what you're talking about. There isn't just 3 or 4 Satanic belief systems. There are theistic Satanists as well that believe in the traditional version of Satan and worship/venerate him, and believe in practicing black magic and look down on "good" because they believe that morality is weakness.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Thank you for the link. The 666 is the pope's official title name though. I have a detailed post on this here

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hello,

A well written post. Thank you for the article. I have indeed heard of Roger Morneau. His story is also on Youtube.

I get the sense that you have done your homework and understand who Satan is and who is followers are.

Apparently I must have offended someone or something because last night I was attacked by something invisible. The attack was weak and did not last but a minute if that. If that is the best that this individual/thing can do, they should reconsider and get a new hobby. Again the power of Jesus name alone causes the demons to kneel.
Anyone who has been attacked knows first comes the smell then comes the attack. Not only do I have holy water but various holy anointed oils as well. In my opinion a couple of items every household needs.

It should be noted that those following the Anton Lavey Satanism should not think it is an atheism, Lavey makes it clear in his authorized biography that he prayed to Satan when his child was sick. He believed in Satan therefore as a supernatural entity.

Attempting to explain who or how Satan works to some people is a waste of time. As mentioned earlier in this post - Satan has convinced most of mankind that he does NOT exist and it seems to be working on some people. Some want to look at the physical Satanic institutions such as the Church of Satan or the various Satanic offspring religions there are available as nothing more than a change. That is does no harm. A personal choice. A choice to choose their God. A choice to choose what or who they want to follow and believe. Sounds simple enough but it is so wrong and there lies the trap. As Lucifer rebelled against his father in heaven, Satanists believers and followers are doing the exact same thing. They too reject God. You are right, it is free will - to be able to make your own decisions without any supernatural interference. What better way to see what and who that person really is. Their hearts and beliefs will reveal their true identity.

I have heard many Satanist claim their religion has nothing to do with Satan or with evil. Well they are wrong. As a Christian I am a follower of Christ and a Satanist follows Satan. Since witches have been brought out on this thread, Satan also controls all witches including those who claim they do not practice magic. Today many witches are nothing more than a New Age religion (not all). The Masons are told they too serve God but it isn't until much latter when the Mason's are shown who they have been worshiping all those years .........Lucifer. Satan has many institutions on this rock and many are serving him blindly.

Some people just can not believe in the supernatural. If they can not smell it, touch it, see it, taste it or hear it than it does not exist to them. Again another trap. Many think, "If I can explain it away in a logical manner then I must be right. This includes many authors like Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens.

Basically anyone can take any book including the bible and twist its meanings. It is up to the reader to translate its meaning. This is why the Holy Spirit is to be present with you when attempting to interpret the bible. As a police officer who has sat in many court rooms I see how a person's sworn statements can be so twisted by a good defense attorney that the person is shown to be a liar. EVERY sentence whether spoken or written down can easily have a minimum of two meanings. It all depends on interpretation. It happens all the time and this is the case with Satanism and with the supernatural. Lets not get into Dawkins, Hitchens or the bible, OK? I am trying to make my point.

A Satanist is someone who worships Satan even if they do not pray to him. Like I said earlier it is a form of rebellion. BUT those who do worship him have been taught/shown what is expected of them over time. As you take a young child and teach it so does Satan to his followers. Those dedicated ones who put forth an effort to seek him out......find him. We are all weak and all of us have different weaknesses, maybe one person loves money, the other fame, the next guy ......love for someone he can not have..etc.... I saw a recent thread about.....If a demon gave you something would you take it? (Something like this)....some said yes .....other said no. Many people are willing to sell their souls; turn their back on the creator God, to get what they want out of life because they have convinced themselves that when they die it is all over. Again another lie.

People come to Satan for different reasons but one the most reoccurring reasons why they do accept Satan is because they blame God the creator for whatever reason. They feel as if he let them down. Their sadness and grief turns to hate. They can not let go......maybe a child died or their home was foreclosed, bad luck......whatever. They believe it is God's fault or this is their reasoning why there is no God at all. I have heard all of the excuses and they are repeated over and over again.......especially here on ATS. But these people who constantly regurgitate someone else's beliefs like Dawkins or Hitchens or attempt to use a very small piece of earth's history to convince people that God does not exist are NOT in the trenches under fire but safe in their homes. I often recommend to people to get involved with a church that is known to do exorcism and assist those with the exorcism. To get your hands dirty. Watch and see with your own eyes. To scary? Then attend a weekend revival and watch as the sick is healed........not everyone gets healed of course. What I ask is to take a few days out of your life to find the truth, don't just sit on your ass and make assumptions. There are more supernatural occurrences ongoing on this planet for thousands of years both angelic and demonic than anything else! The problem? Many refuse to accept it for what it is. Not everyone has experienced a supernatural revelation or an NDE or a vision, a spritual dream, a real manifestation appear before you, or or or etc.....and when you do experience it can be overwhelming to say the least.

A true follower of Satan will reject Satan in public. They will make jokes about him and attempt to embarrass anyone who talks about him. These followers are taught to keep their true identity a secret. These people are trained in specific tasks. they attend churches and get close to those who serve Christ. Tasks they will use when Satan gives them his command. Many perceive this to start once the three days and nights of darkness occurs. Just as in Egypt when Moses explained to smear lambs blood on the outside of the door ( a mark to pass over this house); anyone who steps out of their home during the three days of darkness will die. Soon coming to your neighborhood and mine. This is the attack I speak of.

A true follower of Christ will not reject him. They will not make jokes about him or his Father. ATS loves talking about how religion has started all the wars, deaths and sickness (just to name a few) so exactly when did the war start? It started when Satan rebelled against his father in heaven.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

BuzzyWigs

On a demonic holiday - go to a large church after dark and pull surveillance on the church until daybreak. Do this enough times and you will find groups secretly entering these churches to place curses on them and the people who attend them. They have orgies on the altars. They urinate in holy water. Then they hold black mass and then they leave. Some of them actually have the keys to open the doors!

WHAT?!!!

What, are you writing a B-movie screenplay or something? That is the most astounding assertion of reality as I know it that I can imagine.
Did you witness these so-called groups doing all these things?

In all my days, I've never, ever heard of this.!! In what country and region of it do you live???

Fact! A group of satanist teens go into a catholic church and spraypaint the inside with all kinds of horrible words. They steal the golden goblets and various other tools used in the church. They also DEFICATE and smear it all over the walls, the altar and the pews.

This happens. It happened in my hometown not 15 years ago

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Krazysh0t

Jesuslives4u

network dude

Why do you believe there has to be a Satan?

Is God so mundane that he cannot have power without an adversary?

Why would a follower of Christ even offer a moments thought to evil?

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

Do you not believe in Satan or in an evil one with great power. One who has authority and power over mankind? I do.

My heart is full of Jesus , this does not mean I should not learn the other side? What I prefer to call "lost souls" how do you expect to convert one if you do not know who they are and what they feel?

The dark side does not scare me.

Hey guy, are you going to ignore my point that you are making up a completely false religion and assigning it to people who worship a religion with a similar name? Just because YOU believe that there is some all evil dude living in a hole somewhere wanting nothing more than to just be evil for evil's sake, doesn't mean that someone else who believes in some dude with the same name believes that.

I'm not even a Satanist, but I'd find that highly insulting to have my religion GROSSLY misrepresented by some ignorant person on the internet. Christians get mighty upset on these boards when atheists misrepresent or assign beliefs to them that they do not hold. How about fair play all around? Don't assume things about others' religions, especially if you don't know anything about it.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

You have no idea what you're talking about. There isn't just 3 or 4 Satanic belief systems. There are theistic Satanists as well that believe in the traditional version of Satan and worship/venerate him, and believe in practicing black magic and look down on "good" because they believe that morality is weakness.

Produce the evidence that this is the case and widespread. I posted a wikipedia article and that was the number of different Satanists that were listed. You aren't arguing with me, you are arguing with a wikipedia article.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

On a demonic holiday - go to a large church after dark and pull surveillance on the church until daybreak. Do this enough times and you will find groups secretly entering these churches to place curses on them and the people who attend them. They have orgies on the altars. They urinate in holy water. Then they hold black mass and then they leave. Some of them actually have the keys to open the doors!

WHAT?!!!

What, are you writing a B-movie screenplay or something? That is the most astounding assertion of reality as I know it that I can imagine.

In all my days, I've never, ever heard of this.!! In what country and region of it do you live???

Fact! A group of satanist teens go into a catholic church and spraypaint the inside with all kinds of horrible words. They steal the golden goblets and various other tools used in the church. They also DEFICATE and smear it all over the walls, the altar and the pews.

15 years ago? You mean around the time that my link on the 2nd or 3rd page said that this nonsense died down? Notice that it hasn't happened since? And how are you sure it wasn't just a bunch of trouble making teenagers who though it would be funny to desecrate a church like that?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

WHAT?!!!

Hi StallionDuck,

Thanks for the info! May I ask what city are you from? The approx. population?

The reason I ask is not only is this type of vandalism known in large cities but they are also seen in small rural communities. This particular type of church vandalism has been growing since the 1960's.

BTW - Father Martin Malachi is on the record (1998 or 1999) stating exorcism's have risen by 800% (eight HUNDRED per cent) and that was only in the New York area. Unfortunately Father Malachi was murdered - typical demonic killing on how they killed him. Cut out his tongue and cut his throat from ear to ear.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

WHAT?!!!

15 years ago? You mean around the time that my link on the 2nd or 3rd page said that this nonsense died down? Notice that it hasn't happened since? And how are you sure it wasn't just a bunch of trouble making teenagers who though it would be funny to desecrate a church like that?

Thank you for the laugh! You are wrong. It has not died down. I should know, I am a retired police officer and you know more than a cop about this type of vandalism? I don't think so.

Contact your nearest large city police department and inquire with a FOIA request.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

One instance a decade and a half ago is a random event. It's not indicative of the everyday normal practices of Satanists. There's also no actual evidence presented to indicate that they were actual devil worshipping heathens as opposed to drunken smart asses kids being delinquents. And even IF, and a big if at that, but IF they were actual practicing satanists it is absolutely not a normal practice and is like using the branch Davidians as an example of why Catholics are horrible people. In fact, one if the
Eleven satanic rules of the Earth as outlined in the satanic bible is that when in another's lair you must show respect or else do not go there.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

peter vlar
reply to post by StallionDuck

One instance a decade and a half ago is a random event. It's not indicative of the everyday normal practices of Satanists. There's also no actual evidence presented to indicate that they were actual devil worshipping heathens as opposed to drunken smart asses kids being delinquents. And even IF, and a big if at that, but IF they were actual practicing satanists it is absolutely not a normal practice and is like using the branch Davidians as an example of why Catholics are horrible people. In fact, one if the
Eleven satanic rules of the Earth as outlined in the satanic bible is that when in another's lair you must show respect or else do not go there.

On the other hand you can not prove your theory?

And BTW who do you think put the idea inside of one of kids to vandalize a church?

Most kids who do vandalize........vandalize their school not their church.

Let me guess.......(I'm guessing) you are the type who thinks all thoughts that come into your mind are ALL self-generated by you and you alone?

That there is no such thing as thoughts/ideas coming externally?

Thoughts are generated inside our mind and there are thoughts generated outside of our mind and PLACED there by an external supernatural force.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Krazysh0t

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

WHAT?!!!

Thank you for the laugh! You are wrong. It has not died down. I should know, I am a retired police officer and you know more than a cop about this type of vandalism? I don't think so.

Contact your nearest large city police department and inquire with a FOIA request.

Hey you finally noticed I've been posting in this thread and responded to me. I was wondering why you've been ignoring me for 8 pages now despite responding directly to several of your posts in this thread.

You being a retired cop means squat. My uncle is a retired cop as well. The keyword being retired. Do you know how well he knows the pulse of crime sprees and what is going on in the criminal world? As well as I do, probably even less. But then again, -I- posted a link and evidence supporting my side of the story, would you care to post a link to anything saying that this is a widespread problem and is continuing to occur? Your personal anecdotal evidence is unacceptable. First, I don't believe any of it after having read your posts, and second, its anecdotal evidence and is rarely indicative of a larger problem. As for you telling me to do an FOIA request, it isn't my responsibility to vet your sources. Get to work Holmes. You say you're an ex-cop, finding these sources should be no problem for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have seen Roger's story on youtube as well, he belongs to the save church denomination as me.

I appreciate your perspectives, experience and efforts. I have spent much of the last 5 years or so studying these topics very intensively to the point that I have changed career from investment analysis to researcher and writer about the supernatural happenings on Earth and the human element involved in carrying out the plans. I try to monitor a number of groups involved with the plans at various levels. I am only young but I am gaining a stronger and stronger sense of where God wants me to be during the current times and how He has helped shape my life and experience to be useful for Him in the period ahead.

I have not experienced much overt supernatural attack myself. I can only think of a minor instance where I woke up suddenly and in the darkness I had sensation of a large spider crawling over me, from my waist towards my face. This was a night after I had a conversation with a friend discussing the recent actions of Lucifer's angels in a fairly nonchalant and disparaging manner so I think the only thing they had the ability to do to me was give me a little scare to make them feel important and powerful still.

I am sure if I got involved in deliverance that such occurrences would increase...it is an area that I would like to be able to do but I find trouble making time to really learn it from the areas that is my main focus.

I am not all that familiar with the attack you speak of. Have you come across it through your contacts that this is what is being planned. My understanding of 'The Event' would be when Satan does his counterfeit of Jesus' Second Coming. Any kind of large-scale killing event from my prophetic understanding is during the final plagues when the death decree has gone out and follower's of the Creator are to flee to the wilderness. This is when probation or the Book of Life has closed is after the counterfeit coming. No three days of death have been talked about to me before and my church is basically known for their special prophecy knowledge??? What more can you tell me about it...?
edit on 1-4-2014 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Jesuslives4u

Krazysh0t

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

WHAT?!!!

Hey you finally noticed I've been posting in this thread and responded to me. I was wondering why you've been ignoring me for 8 pages now despite responding directly to several of your posts in this thread.

You being a retired cop means squat. My uncle is a retired cop as well. The keyword being retired. Do you know how well he knows the pulse of crime sprees and what is going on in the criminal world? As well as I do, probably even less. But then again, -I- posted a link and evidence supporting my side of the story, would you care to post a link to anything saying that this is a widespread problem and is continuing to occur? Your personal anecdotal evidence is unacceptable. First, I don't believe any of it after having read your posts, and second, its anecdotal evidence and is rarely indicative of a larger problem. As for you telling me to do an FOIA request, it isn't my responsibility to vet your sources. Get to work Holmes. You say you're an ex-cop, finding these sources should be no problem for you.

Tell you what while I file the FIOA........why don't you hold your breath.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If you plan to write a book let me know. I will send stories that you can verify if needed.

Buy this book: The black awakening written by Russ DIZDAR - it can be bought online. very good info concerning SRA rituals and attacks. I know the author......an ex-cop who is now a preacher.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

StallionDuck

BuzzyWigs

WHAT?!!!

Google "Satanist Desecrate" and you'll find that it is still a healthy habbit for some cults to do exactly what you said has died down, today. It has not died down anymore than it ever has. It's just not running rampant in the streets, nor to my knowledge, has it ever done so. It's the same as it's always been.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join