It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

And in Jesus name I bind you in any attempt to bring harm to anyone on this site.

Spinning a touch of witch craft into Christianity...

Now that is a new one

No witchcraft here. I recommend you read - Deliverance from evil spirits by Francis MacNutt.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i work in NYC, i've been trying this on the subways recently actually. sometimes someone will lock eyes with me and i'll wonder. but, having been doing it for that long yet. still waiting for black eyes or hisses.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"binding" is a witchcraft thing, in case you didn't know lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov

i work in NYC, i've been trying this on the subways recently actually. sometimes someone will lock eyes with me and i'll wonder. but, having been doing it for that long yet. still waiting for black eyes or hisses.

NYC is a great city to do this in! Wear reflective sunglasses so you do not lock eyes which each other. That can be dangerous.

Subway train ....not enough people. Stand outside as everyone walks down to the subways. You will have better luck... you will come into contact with more people.

Continue and you will not be left disappointed but as you do this ask them to make some type of signal like I mentioned in my previous post i.e. raise a hand, point a finger, or nod their head as they look at you. Maybe one of them will talk to you without them moving their lips, if this happens do not let them touch you. As a matter of fact do not touch any of them.

Good luck with your test.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

TKDRL

"binding" is a witchcraft thing, in case you didn't know lol.

You make it sound like you know everything about this subject and you don't. I even know a man with the last name binding, so is he also a witchcraft thing?

lol

Binding is a command not a thing.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

interesting. i've got the perfect pair of mirrored ray ban aviators....

going to give it a shot.

usually i'll say something like. "i know you can hear me", "i know you're on this train"

but i never have tried direct commands, like "look at me and wink or nod"

i usually just try and speak to them, mind to mind and see if anyone looks up at me or responds in anyway.

but, it's i've only tried a handful of times

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

CallmeRaskolnikov

NYC is a great city to do this in! Wear reflective sunglasses so you do not lock eyes which each other. That can be dangerous.

Subway train ....not enough people. Stand outside as everyone walks down to the subways. You will have better luck... you will come into contact with more people.

Continue and you will not be left disappointed but as you do this ask them to make some type of signal like I mentioned in my previous post i.e. raise a hand, point a finger, or nod their head as they look at you. Maybe one of them will talk to you without them moving their lips, if this happens do not let them touch you. As a matter of fact do not touch any of them.

Good luck with your test.

I thought I read all the posts so far but when you started talking about this, I think I got lost somewhere.

Who are "they"? Are you trying to connect to other Christians? Satanists? Aliens? What did I miss here?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Those who refuse to reply know what I am talking about. They must keep their identity a secret....so why not speak on ATS? Start a second ATS character with another name on ATS and reveal yourself. Show others your power. They are told to keep their identity a secret. They gather information about who is Christian, who attends Sunday's services, where do they work and where do they live........ etc.... Some even go to church.

How about just one of you simply verify what I am saying?

What in earth are you prattling on about? I was pretty open and clear that I follow LaVeyan Satanism and outlined the major tenets of the belief system. I have nothing to fear, am not hiding and have absolutely no concern over the judgement of others. If you have legitimate questions ask away or send me a U2U.

I'm happy to clear up the misconceptions because if I made similar blanket statements about Christians I'd be thrown to the lions for assigning beliefs and values to them that were inaccurate.

Or would you prefer not to discuss it with me because I'm not holding black mass at midnight while sacrificing kittens and children ? Because that quite honestly seems to be the only version of Satanism you want to accept now despite the limitation not being part of your OP and only bring introduced several pages into the thread.

I might be a proud and self indulgent person but I'm anything but evil so ask away.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

interesting and I agree, and I agree it started immediately after the ascension ,

Recently I became aware of these new practices in the charismatic movement, the fastest growing Christian sect around the world, and I don't believe these people are real Christian but infiltrators.

youtu.be...

RICK JOYNER MORNINGSTAR MADNESS3
youtu.be...

John Crowder's unholy communion
youtu.be...

John Crowder Magic Carpet Ride
youtu.be...

Smoking and huffing and shooting up baby Jesus,

One video has people crawling like dogs and being led by leashes and barking,

I spent a lot of time in the Pentecostal church and did experience the holy laughter, but now it is really getting scary,

edit on 043131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

This isn't ABOUT trampling over someone's beliefs. This is about someone with a preconceived notion about someone ELSE'S beliefs and then asking them about those preconceived notions.

If the OP truly wanted to learn about Satanism, he should have dropped the preconceived notions and just asked general questions. The responses to this thread aren't indicative of bad forum manners. They are indicative of a bad OP. It's as simple as that.

Thanks for your reasonable response.

You are correct.This post was not made in honesty.The dishonesty is written in every word.That is the nature of the exact thing they believe they are "combating.The fact is there is no being or entity of "Satan"....satan as written in the scriptures means an adversary.If the scriptures advocate a Satan being then Simon/Peter is Satan because Yahoshua told him to get behind him.That is the only place in the scriptures Satan is addressed to as a person.

The fact is many have extrapolated the scriptures to concoct a being Satan that does not exist.They trace it to serpent in the garden of eden but the scriptures do not say that was a "being" Satan.Then they concoct a history of Satan though ONE scripture.In a nutshell it is believed by many (billions)that Lucifer was an archangel that rebelled against the creator God and "fell" with 1/3 of the angels (now demons)that followed him.Now Satan is the ruler of the Earth and is trying to turn mankind against God to worship him as God.This will all culminate in in the Last Days as a war between God(or Jesus) and Satan.

All of that is not true.The word lucifer is wrote ONE time in all the scriptures and was not a personal name.All the rest is conjecture through extrapolation.I have wrote of this many times here so won't go into a legnthy expository.

The fact is there is only one war going on and it is between the ears of mankind in the vain imaginations of their mind.That is the core of ALL religion.The nature of mankind is religion.EVERYONES nature is religious because they have "faith" in "their" Belief System" which is "their religion".From Atheist to agnostic to Christian to Wiccain to Satanist it is ALL religion and as such because it is "belief" it is incorrect.That doesn't' mean some of the details are incorrect it means the "Belief System" as a system is incorrect.It inherently can't be true because it is based in belief which is not knowing fact.

The fact is there is no Satan and Satan is not fighting a war against the creator God nor mankind.However all of mankind is fighting a war against the adversary in their mind.It is not a being Satan it is their "God" of their belief system...which is THEMSELVES..their own worse enemy.

For some it is small skirmishes for many it is full on battles filled with imaginary beings and circumstances.To them that fight this battle there is an adversary behind every act and intention that doesn't' conform to "their God" ... the God of their religion..themselves.This becomes extremely obvious with a small amount of observance.That is why all the "clashing" of beliefs has gone on ATS and everywhere in the world.The OP threw down the gauntlet to challenge other peoples "satan" against his own.It is a mini Elijah and the priests of Baal..battle...who's God is the "real "God.

I guarantee no ones God will be winning.That is a losing game from the outset and in one sense that's the purpose of it.To prove it's futility."My" God against "your" God.The fact is both are paper lions.Neither of them are real, it is all in the imaginations of the "mind".That doesn't limit "God" to a being..... a persons God is their "Belief System" if they don't believe in a"sentient" God it is still just them AS God. ..and that's the rub.In the imagination of the mind "Belief Systems" have no limits it is ..whatever you believe....
is true.Which is a complete lack of reality

Some peoples Belief Systems are less destructive than others.Those that have a Satan "entity" in it are usually VERY destructive since that is the nature of that imagination.To them it is a constant struggle in their mind with this "force" they believe is the God of this world...and that is why they are always seeing the "sky" falling.Satan is as lightning to them.It is a battle in the imagination of their mind...YET it is very REAL to them.I am not condemning them.I have great empathy for their plight but can never condone it as truth.

To them that believe in Satan there is an adversary lurking behind everything that is trying to destroy "their God" yet they don't see it is THEM.It is their "perception" of reality that there is a GREAT evil OUT THERE when the fact is the great evil is IN THERE...in their MIND.If you are looking for proof of "your truth" you will find it but that doesn't mean it is fact.It is only "truth" to whomever seeks and finds.

The fact is nothing can be done to help those that Belief Systems" includes a belief in a Satan.They believe in Satan as much if not more than God because they see more evidence of Satan.I would not wish that condition on ANYONE. I have great empathy for them.It is unfortunate nothing can be done to free them from their bondage because the common belief attached to belief in Satan is the belief in the eternal punishment of hell.That is something that they cannot be freed of bondage from in this age(world). Everyone will eventually be freed from it but not now.The majority will continue to believe it and the war of Armageddon that is being waged in their mind will spill out into the streets and effect in some way everyone they are in contact with.

That is both good and not good.The good is ..it will begin to drive the war out of some peoples mind because they will see the futility of it all.It is unfortunate so many have to wage that war however it is their nature to do so.Mankind is a versatile variety of people however many have the same basic nature of extremism. The green people believers and Satan believers fall in the same group at opposite ends(and sometimes the same end) however the mindset is the same.

There is no "cure" for them that anyone can administer.Their main symptom is deafness and blindness.They can't see past their own nose or hear reason.Their "Belief System" is closed.The point is not to "change" belief but to have the Belief System destroyed.The "My God" must die.It is not real nor is it truth.Reality can never be perceived as long as the My God Belief System lives.The VERY good news is it will ALL be destroyed ..in good time....when it is ready to.Then those held captive by it will be freed from bondage(the meaning of forgiveness).

....satan is the adversary that is the core of all Belief Systems.That is the core of ALL conflicts of life.When the Belief System is destroyed so is satan.Until then satan is the ruler of the believers world.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Joshua Mills with supernatural gold dust in high quality

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Rex282

....satan is the adversary that is the core of all Belief Systems.That is the core of ALL conflicts of life.When the Belief System is destroyed so is satan.Until then satan is the ruler of the believers world.

I really dug a lot of what you said but there are exclusions. For example, this last part you wrote. Many beliefs and religions are completely absent of an adversary. In my path, there is no "boogy man" that is the primary driving force behind evil.

In many religious belief systems, the divine pantheon is there only as an infrastructure for good and evil to exist in and to keep a balance or harmony for the cycles to continue. Some put more weight on good and others on evil (or love and hate, as I prefer it) but many of those faiths don't blame or credit any gods for the cause of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One more and I'm done,

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I believe the intention of the OP is to learn about Satanism for his own personal mission of converting people to his version of Christianity...

And he could have easily just picked up a book to learn about it, or even google Satanism...

This guy is looking for attention as far as I can see...

Though its funny that he attempted to 'bind" one of our members, which isn't part of Christianity at all...

He also asked a question earlier in the thread...

Does he control your thoughts with fear or with love?

Perhaps its just ironic that Christianity based on the OT uses fear to control its members?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am not going to argue with you.

Everything is your post is false.

Believe what you want. Everyone has that right but with you I feel the spirit of envy coming from out of you.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u
reply to post by Akragon

Believe what you want. Everyone has that right but with you I feel the spirit of envy coming from out of you.

Good luck.

Envy? LOL

Granted my post is very assumptive... but I still don't see the point of this thread

Who do I envy might I ask?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u
reply to post by Akragon

Good luck.

How is everything in his post false? You said this on page 1-

Jesuslives4u
[
My heart is full of Jesus , this does not mean I should not learn the other side? What I prefer to call "lost souls" how do you expect to convert one if you do not know who they are and what they feel?

The dark side does not scare me.

If the dark side doesn't scare you then why are you so afraid of knowing the truth as opposed to perpetuating falsehoods abut something you don't seem to know anything about. The amount of misrepresented falsehood perpetuated throughout your posts is terribly reminiscent of the 80's "satanic panic" and it becomes further compounded when you try to claim what Akragon says as false when your very words convict you. It's too bad, I thought this site was supposed to deny ignorance not perpetuate it but you clearly have no interest in learning bat something if it turns out to be nowhere near what you have e visioned in your own mind, evidenced by the moving of the goal posts half way through. I was honestly hoping for a legitimate dialogue to not just educate you but to learn your stance as well but it just isn't to be.

edit on 31-3-2014 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ok while i do not believe in Satan as an actual entity, there are those that do. if you really want to get into this confused subject and believe me it is very confused, I would suggest reading some stuff by Anton Lavey and other self proclaimed satanists. but i must also state that most mainstream satanism is watered down pseudo occult money making scams.

I suggest finding these answers yourself, and you will probably find Satan is of very little substance, apart from the constant preaching of those that unknowingly deceive with there separation of unity.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

An unoccupied church, huh? It is that way all over the world. Empty churches are everywhere. If you talk to a few Christians some of them will say they don't feel the Holy Spirit in their church..hmmm I wonder why? One of the reasons was because it was descreated.

Yes, an unoccupied church. It may be "that way all over the world", but it has nothing to do with 'evil reigning'.

No, this church has changed hands since I've lived here.
It used to be a very aging population, very nice people, nice pastor. I recall one member died during a Sunday service. There were maybe 5 cars in the lot at that time.

Then they apparently sold it. The new people put up a sign, and tried to door-knock to get followers.....but even fewer come around now. That's been 5 years ago, at least.

It used to be a polling place - all sorts of us neighbors would line up, chat and whatnot....But not anymore. Now, it just sits empty, and someone comes to mow from time to time.

Dude, I'm sorry for your anxiety, and apparent spiral into despair and frenzy, but the church next door has not been defiled, struck by lightning, hosted demon-worshipping weirdos in the wee hours, or anything else. It just doesn't interest anyone. It just doesn't. No graffiti, no egging, no TP-ing, nothing. No late night bonfires or weird music.

And you will probably now say that my living here defiled/desecrated it, right?
LOL!!!
Erm.....No. I couldn't care less, except I think it should be a shelter for homeless/hungry people.
No one is interested. That's all it is.

Okay. I'd best leave this thread.
Best wishes to you. I hope you learn to relax.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Bro, Satanism is anything against the teachings of the Bible so you could be indirectly worshipping the devil without even realising. It pretty much comes down to the actions and lifestyle you lead. You either walk by the teachings of the Bible or you don't. The bible actually teaches that the lusts and desires of the materialistic world are Satanic. Good luck getting any info out of them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join