It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Lol you just posted my next question for the OP

Great minds think alike eh

It's a valid set of questions that any of them could answer from their perspective.

It's no different from a Christian answering from the perspective of one or another sect of Christianity. You must have noticed by now that not all of us are exactly the same or even view Christ in the same way.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

NEVER practiced just read the books. To look inside an evil mind and let me tell you there were times when I panicked. In the end I had to burn all of the books before I could clean the house from dark energy. Simply having the books in the house caused serious problems.

No offense intended, but I bought a book called "The Black Arts" from a used book store a long time ago. I remember feeling panicky about reading it - like it would bring bad stuff.

Personally, I think my reaction (I didn't actually read it until much later) was based on my programming from childhood -
as in, 'don't even think about it, don't read about it, don't learn about it'.
Now, I'm able to do so -
and no negative energy or disaster occurred at all.

You had the idea it was 'an evil mind' to begin with, so you were predisposed to be afraid of it. (Maybe?)

I was for awhile very interested in reading books about serial killers and psychopaths by authors and FBI profilers looking at serial murderers. Fascinating. I never felt that having those books in my home was dangerous - it was an exploration into how other people think and function.

It seems to me you are interested in psychology - maybe if you read about psychology and how religion works on it, you wouldn't feel so frightened about knowing the stuff? In any case, you were not (did not appear to be) clear on the difference between witches and Satanists. I don't know much about Satanists, but I do know about Wicca (the Craft). Learning is not a death-sentence (hell-sentence).

HI,

When I had those books in my house something pulled on my hair. Another time something sat on the edge of my bed. Often I would wake up in bed between 0300 and 0350 hours and see something (dark gray) slowly evaporate right in front of me. Nightly I would have nightmares. One night the wife and I were talking when the blanket was pulled off of us. My daughter would hear various people talking in her room. A green man with scales on his skin and octopus type fingers tell my daughter she is a princess and she should come with him..... 3 to 4 times a week. Shadow people were a common daily thing. One time we were all downstairs watching TV when something opened the front door and walked upstairs as we watched. Could not see a thing! No animals would live in our home, not a bird, mouse, hamsters, cat, they would die shortly after we got them.

Burned the books, blessed the house and everything went back to normal. Those books brought a dark evil into my house. I was not afraid until the above things happened. This took place everyday for over one year.

Yep......it was evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Satan=Reptilian or $
Goes further back than David Ickes concept

Historical Concept not a David Icke concept.

Its not what Hollywood (sorcery) and high priests have embedded in your minds.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i believe that. sometimes the smallest most innocuous things can be an invitation. and that's all it takes for something dark to take it's first foothold in your life.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Interesting - could be you have a gift (also your wife and your daughter) to sense these things. (I'm sorry to hear of your torment, though, that's scary.)

I have to wonder about your upbringing and your introduction to these ideas of Christianity. If evil is plaguing you, what do you think you did, or have to answer for??

In any case. Quite scary.
Thanks for 'opening that vein' and sharing part of your story.

Take deep breaths. It helps. (I am doing now....) Are you and your family recovered now? Is your daughter okay?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

On a demonic holiday - go to a large church after dark and pull surveillance on the church until daybreak. Do this enough times and you will find groups secretly entering these churches to place curses on them and the people who attend them. They have orgies on the altars. They urinate in holy water. Then they hold black mass and then they leave. Some of them actually have the keys to open the doors!

WHAT?!!!

What, are you writing a B-movie screenplay or something? That is the most astounding assertion of reality as I know it that I can imagine.
Did you witness these so-called groups doing all these things?

In all my days, I've never, ever heard of this.!! In what country and region of it do you live???

HI,

Thanks for the laugh. I know it sounds silly doesn't it? Do your own homework. I have. You want to know about this? It will take more than setting in front of your computer.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

that didn't really answer her question though. and now my interest is certainly piqued as well.

so, have you personally seen evidence of church defamation from satanists having orgies? or secondhand?

that would be a WAY better thread.

edit on 31-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

BuzzyWigs
What, are you writing a B-movie screenplay or something? That is the most astounding assertion of reality as I know it that I can imagine.
Did you witness these so-called groups doing all these things? In all my days, I've never, ever heard of this.!! In what country and region of it do you live???

Christian Churches have been the targets of infiltration since the first ones started to form.

Why?

The easiest way to bring down a house is to discredit it from within.

The "church" has been infiltrated which is WHY it bares so little resemblance to the early Church.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati..."

The Real Conspiracy the Jesuit infiltration of Christianity

I am convinced that many Fundamental Baptist churches are NOW pastored by Jesuits and Opus Dei agents. Many deacons and Sunday School teachers are now inside the Baptist movement teaching doctrines of Rome. LINK

"90% of the Southern Baptist hierarchy are Freemasons. There is also a high percentage of Christian leadership from the Lutheran and United Methodist churches are Masons. This would explain why Ecumenism has spread so easily. ...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

Infiltration of Freemasonry

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. Various means have been used, but Opus Dei has played a major role in this.

Virtually 100% of the world's seminaries are in the pocket of the Roman Whore in that they use her Bible via the Alexandrian Gnostic Greek texts.

I am fully persuaded that Opus Dei and the Jesuits have already planted many of their agents in Baptist and Fundamental churches and schools.

I am convinced that many Fundamental Baptist churches are NOW pastored by Jesuits and Opus Dei agents. Many deacons and Sunday School teachers are now inside the Baptist movement teaching doctrines of Rome. You need to read the following articles so that you can watch for the signs that you too have an hireling planted in your church by the Vatican.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. They maintain the climate of unquestioning, unthinking, ignorance, and their pseudo-morality provides a veil of hypocrisy, behind which the most sickening abuse of children can be hidden."

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

"But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on." Link

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Jesuslives4u

StallionDuck

Krazysh0t
reply to post by StallionDuck

Because the idea of worshiping the satan (adversary) as he is depicted in Christianity DOESN'T exist except in certain cults of boneheaded individuals. If you read the descriptions about the different types of satanism I posted, you'd see that this was the case. There is no widespread worshiping of evil as a religion. The OP's questions cannot be answered, because chances are, someone of the beliefs that the op is asking for doesn't exist on these forums and if they do, they are either alone in their beliefs or only part of a small group of others. Not to mention, the OP's questions lead the answerer on. They assume things about how Satanism works and therefore exclude people that could be equipped to answer those questions. If the OP didn't assume things like because it has the name Satan in the title that it is inherently evil and just asked general questions about how satanism works and is practiced, I'm sure he would have gotten FAR better responses than the ones he has gotten.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Not true. Maybe they do not exist on a large scale, which I believe is more than likely a fact, but not counting those hidden sects since much of what is done is illegal. Growing up, I have known 2 people that were all about the whole devil worship. When I say this, I mean the actual drinking blood, worshipping the devil that the bible describes. Though, at the same time, they mixed in LeVay and Crowley, the golden dawn spells and the so called necronomicon. These were teens, but we still have teens visiting the site. I'm pretty sure that even though times have changed, the same thing is done as it has through out time. Now, these 2 persons I speak of had no real origin of their worship other than the idea that they put together on their own, or some idea that one center person put together on their own... Much how all sects start anyways. Still, you can not dismiss that these kinds of satanist do exist even though the OP is asking for satanist in the broad term. The OP still applies for all sect or versions.

As before, my responce still stands. The common theme at ATS seems to be to put down something that doesn't compare to another person's beliefs here. No matter how well he would have worded it, I honestly feel that any satanist would have explained their stance more so if they were not instantly bashed the way they have been here.

I'm no satanist or do I beleive in the practice of any version, but I do like to know about those around me. I try my best not to condem a person based on what they believe, even if they're bashing me for what I believe. I don't understand the need to trample all over another person's beliefs. It appears motivated by a serious lack of self esteem. You know, how bullies push around other people for their own personal hatred of themselves of the life they live.
edit on 31-3-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

For this purpose I would like to define Satanist as: Someone who worships and follows Satan in helping him with his evil plan to destroy and kill all those who refuse to worship him. No mercy to anyone who follows Jesus or his father. To curse, harass, and destroy anything that follows Jesus or his father.

That's a narrow definition of a broad concept, not to mention you don't make that distinction in the OP so new people to this thread won't know this unless they read up to this page on the thread.

I believe there are many out there doing exactly what I am talking about. I thought at a site like this with an Anonymous identity they would relax and make themselves known, maybe openly discuss their knowledge and practices. I know they do this with selected personnel that they attack. Not only myself but many people are confronted by evil people who make themselves known as Satanist who tell you that one day you will die a horrible death......etc..... "We know who you are". Your days are numbered.etc.... They all have various personalities.

I get told my days are numbered and I will die a horrible death all the time. But it's not by Satanists that I'm told that by, I'm usually told that by Christians when they want to talk about their latest prediction about when and how the world will end.

On a demonic holiday - go to a large church after dark and pull surveillance on the church until daybreak. Do this enough times and you will find groups secretly entering these churches to place curses on them and the people who attend them. They have orgies on the altars. They urinate in holy water. Then they hold black mass and then they leave. Some of them actually have the keys to open the doors!

Those people aren't called Satanists, they are called assholes.

So why do they hide? Why not have an open discussion so we all can hear your side of the story.

You do realize that if a member were to casually talk about doing the things you are asking, it would be a T&C violation right? Do you think you'd get a lot of luck if you asked the bigots of ATS why they hate black people? Probably not, because anyone who answered those questions would be banned.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I know it sounds silly doesn't it? Do your own homework. I have. You want to know about this? It will take more than setting in front of your computer.

I live next to a Baptist church. I mean right next door to a BAPTIST CHURCH. For fifteen years now.
It's a big church, too - blocks the entire view to the east....
no untoward goings-on. And we pay attention.

I do think they should use it for a homeless shelter, though. Mostly it just sits there blocking the view. Unoccupied. Heated, with plumbing, maintained, and empty. Tax-free, too! (Bonus!)
(Nice parking lot for shooting off fireworks or practicing bicycle riding, though.)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I disagree. In fact, believing in invisible evil beings is the very height of superstition and ignorance.

Are you saying that the 4 Billion adherents of various religiouns plus a scattering of new-agers are ALL delusional? Yeah, I guess thats what your saying. Thats what you folks keep repeating as if it were the height of intellectual insight. To me it sounds immensely pedestrian to think that "only whats visible is real" or even "there is no such thing as evil".

These two-dimensional threads where polarizing atheists/secularists and christians bash each other, each with their narrow little views are profoundly boring...and always with a low-flag + high-reply count. This thread is going to go on for another 500 replies where secularists speak of "you believe in tooth fairy!" vs. "you are of satan". I don't get it. No need to reply, I won't be back.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

Interesting - could be you have a gift (also your wife and your daughter) to sense these things. (I'm sorry to hear of your torment, though, that's scary.)

I have to wonder about your upbringing and your introduction to these ideas of Christianity. If evil is plaguing you, what do you think you did, or have to answer for??

In any case. Quite scary.
Thanks for 'opening that vein' and sharing part of your story.

Take deep breaths. It helps. (I am doing now....) Are you and your family recovered now? Is your daughter okay?

Hi,

Grew up with strong Christian values. (I still have them)

Like I said this all happened in 2000. We have all recovered. I had two head on car collisions (within one year - both not my fault), the last one gave me a disability. My daughter came VERY close to dying. Nine months in the hospital 6 months in the ICU. No one could find out what the problem was. After 20 blood transfusions and a dozen operations we watched our daughter slowly dying. Found a different hospital a few hundred miles away - had her transferred to new hospital and was told she would have died had we not brought her that very night. She has fully recovered but it took a few years.

Those who refuse to reply know what I am talking about. They must keep their identity a secret....so why not speak on ATS? Start a second ATS character with another name on ATS and reveal yourself. Show others your power. They are told to keep their identity a secret. They gather information about who is Christian, who attends Sunday's services, where do they work and where do they live........ etc.... Some even go to church.

How about just one of you simply verify what I am saying?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, okay. Thanks for explaining.

I'm left wordless; nothing else to say.
Salud

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov

that didn't really answer her question though. and now my interest is certainly piqued as well.

so, have you personally seen evidence of church defamation from satanists having orgies? or secondhand?

that would be a WAY better thread.

I live in Germany but I am not German.

I am over 50, retired cop, and have plenty of time on my hands.

I have seen supernatural things many times. I read a lot. Then I take my car, pack my trunk and off I go researching, asking questions, do all nighters at many churches....... watching. They come between 0000 hrs and 0300 hours. I have seen people entering the back entrance of a Catholic church and ninety minutes later they come out half dressed, carrying large plastic bags. Don't know what was in the bags but I can guess.

The problem is neighbors - they see a car parked nearby and someone sitting in it after midnight and soon come the police. So it is a hit and miss at times.

I want a true Satanist make contact with me here on ATS not a wannabe Satanist. One who worships Satan as his/her God. One who has sex with Satan. This person I am reaching out to.

They are alive and well and in your town as well......they are in all of the large cities. and they are on ATS, watching and reading..........AND I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM ONE.

EDITED LATER: Thank you for stepping up and identifying yourself. I know your hate for me is real and how you would love to bleed me out but we both know that will never happen. Turn away from your evil practices and repent, it is not too late. there are many people here who want to hear what you have to say. No one will bring harm to you. And in Jesus name I bind you in any attempt to bring harm to anyone on this site.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well then post that email! lol

i wanna see what these REAL satanists are like too.

and you should have started with what you posted above. that my friend is interesting. is that a known issue in your part of germany?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I believe that most Satanists will remain silent simply out of fear for their own lives.

Apparently many who have left their orders have had to change their identity.

A video by Graham Cooke bares this out:

"I hear this hissing sound like a snake... and as I'm hearing him curse me, this cloud rises in the office and this really obnoxious smell.. and so I ask him: 'How long have you been a Satanist?'"

Mr. Cooke has been openly cursed by devout Satanists on more than one occasion, once by phone with some alarming results. His reaction to the latter event was to laugh and release God's blessing into the life of not only that man, but the rest of his coven as well. The two men have since met as friends.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And in Jesus name I bind you in any attempt to bring harm to anyone on this site.

Spinning a touch of witch craft into Christianity...

Now that is a new one

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

I know it sounds silly doesn't it? Do your own homework. I have. You want to know about this? It will take more than setting in front of your computer.

I live next to a Baptist church. I mean right next door to a BAPTIST CHURCH. For fifteen years now.
It's a big church, too - blocks the entire view to the east....
no untoward goings-on. And we pay attention.

I do think they should use it for a homeless shelter, though. Mostly it just sits there blocking the view. Unoccupied. Heated, with plumbing, maintained, and empty. Tax-free, too! (Bonus!)
(Nice parking lot for shooting off fireworks or practicing bicycle riding, though.)

An unoccupied church, huh? It is that way all over the world. Empty churches are everywhere. If you talk to a few Christians some of them will say they don't feel the Holy Spirit in their church..hmmm I wonder why? One of the reasons was because it was descreated.

People have a spirit inside them and their spirit knows when something is not right...especially inside a church.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
According to the fairytale book, didn't Satan used to be an angel? How bad could he be if he was once an angel? Maybe he's just the cool one in the family who likes to have a little fun? -I'm just playing devils advocate here as I don't believe in any of it really. All that stuff was created the same way that scientology was; Made up. Either way, people have a right to believe and worship whatever they want to as long as they aren't hurting nobody. I try and respect all beliefs when around people who have different religions. If it makes people better people then hey, what's the harm?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Murgatroid

I believe that most Satanists will remain silent simply out of fear for their own lives.

Apparently many who have left their orders have had to change their identity.

A video by Graham Cooke bares this out:

"I hear this hissing sound like a snake... and as I'm hearing him curse me, this cloud rises in the office and this really obnoxious smell.. and so I ask him: 'How long have you been a Satanist?'"

Mr. Cooke has been openly cursed by devout Satanists on more than one occasion, once by phone with some alarming results. His reaction to the latter event was to laugh and release God's blessing into the life of not only that man, but the rest of his coven as well. The two men have since met as friends.

When you first hear them hiss it will set you back a few feet. Just like a real snake and they flick their tongue like a snake as well. If you belong to God - TRY THIS: Walk amongst hundreds of people (this only works in big cities) shoulder to shoulder for a few hours, with a little luck you will meet one who either hisses at you or growls at you or their eyes turn black. OR find a place to sit down as hundreds walk by every minute....in your mind repeat over and over:

If you are not from this planet please sit next to me and give me a signal that you can hear me like raise your left hand.

Go get some fresh air and try this, not once but a few times in a big city. You will be surprised as to what happens.

EDIT LATER: Murgatroid you have a lot of info inside your head. I know you and you know me, right? Keep this to yourself my friend.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join