It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Mod edit:

snipped double post
edit on 2/4/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.deliriumsrealm.com...
www.deliriumsrealm.com... Here is a couple of links to a website with relevant info on demonology which answers at least some of your questions

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Not trying to bust your balls but you claim possible millions of cases of SRA and only have one handy? I'm actually familiar with this case ad the woman is certifiable when you actually read through her claims witch are absolutely unsubstantiated. Do you believe every person who has made a claim of victimization at the hands of RSA?

swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com...

To be fair, the story of Debra Hunter Pitts can't really be called a conspiracy theory. The proper designation would be "unadulterated bull#". She waited many years to tell her tale, and when the time was right, she selected only the most unimpeachable information outlets: Rabid anti-Zionist broadcaster Greg Szymanski, and conspiracy researcher Wes Penre (founder of the website Zionist Watch). Good thinking, Ms. Pitts: Just the guys to go to with a story about evil Nazis.

Debra was no fool. While her family and neighbors ritually sacrificed tourists, teenaged Debra started a paramilitary resistance unit called Militia One, so named because it had one member. But not for long - Santana, Clapton, and a gang of other Hollywood celebs soon joined the fight against the powers of darkness in rural Missouri. And they kicked some ass.

So Debra decided to accept funding from Clapton, Santana, et. al., rather than become rich and famous herself. That might have diluted her godliness, you see. Somehow the trio became sidetracked by songwriting and movie plans. Debra wrote "Layla" at Eric's request, cleverly hiding the story of a Satanic Nazi murder in what appears to be a love song. She completed it during one of her high school classes and passed it out the window to him. She also came up with the name Derek and the Dominos, though the lovebirds had a minor spat over how to spell "dominoes". She thinks it's very uncool that Pattie Boyd is so obsessed with Eric that she spreads false information about "Layla", and she's slightly peeved with Eric for failing to give her songwriting credits as promised. The three pals also scripted and acted out comedies and Westerns that they would produce together after the Illuminati was defeated. In 1984 they even filmed a star-studded, improv romantic comedy in Texas to help them expose the Nazis. They filmed all the on-set fisticuffs that broke out between their Nazi minders and the film crew, then included the footage in the final cut for all the world to see. Stars included Yoko Ono, Tom Petty, Andy Warhol, Mickey Gilley, and Willie Nelson. This film was shelved, but Debra assures us it will be released soon.

The first reported claim of RSA was in 1980 with the publishing of "Michelle Remembers" written as an autobiography by Michelle's Smith and her husband, psychologist Lawrence Pazder who was the one who coined the term 'ritual abuse'. Because of the success of this book, Pazder became a prolific public speaker receiving some nice fees for these engagements as well as implementing a training program for police to recognize RSA. he became involved in some high profile cases like the McMartin preschool case which set the ball in motion for nearly 100 other preschools to follow suit with their own allegations of RSA. The book 'Michelle Remembers' was used as a model for prosecuting attorneys at trial. Contrary to your assertions, Pazder accused LaVeys COS of perpetrating the ritual abuse. He dropped all the claims of satanic abuse all together when
LaVey prepared a libel suit against him. In the end several people came forward who knew Michelle and her family to dispute the claims and her husband/shrink eventually admitted that it didn't matter if it really happened or not because his wife was convinced that it did happen though she couldn't describe details on her own she would when asked by others if certain things happened reply that "that is what I remember". Hardly a credible witness in my opinion as well as the courts when it came out that there were multiple inconsistencies in her story and that she actually lied 3 times during interviews about it.

The subsequent McMartin Preschool case is probably the most famous from the 80's and another psychologist was brought in to try a new interview technique on the children with anatomically correct dolls. McFarland ,the psychologist interviewing the McMartin case children, diagnosed every single one of them as being sexually amused. Pretty horrible right? There were 65 charges against the McMartins and all of the ones associated with satanic abuse were dropped early in the trial when it came out that all the children's "confessions" were completely coerced by rewarding them for giving information the interviewer wanted and punishing them for saying anything contrary. In the end the McMartins were acquitted on 52 charges because the entire case was fabricated.

The origins of ritual satanic abuse weren't from law enforcement or victims, but from conservative fundamentalist churches who promoted the concept as a new way of fear mongering to their congregations.

I could go on all day here but honestly I'm tired of typing right now and in the end the real victims were the accused not the accusers.

en.wikipedia.org...

swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

law2.umkc.edu...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Your bible story about Adam & Eve and the apple of wisdom is a twisted story to keep you in the dark about what really happened. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes it is. If you take the Adam and Eve story literally then this is how its told.... God created humans as slaves. Satan free's the slaves. God get's mad and punishes Satan because the Christian God is a jealous psycho.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Thank you Peter for your straight forward and honest assessment of what you know of Satanism.I understand your underlining desire to
clarify what you know.Unfortunately (as you already know) many on this thread are not interested in what you have to say (especially the OP) they are only interested in sensationalism and drama of which they are nothing more than a gawking by stander.It is akin to the looky loos who stop and stare at traffic accidents but can do nothing to help the victims and are more nuisance than help.

I do find it ironic that your core definition of Levey Satanism is the core belief of some( i.e...many) Christians.They also believe they are "god" the difference is they don't know that is what they are believing.Your belief is at least based in honesty if you truly believe you are "god".Theirs is couched in religious fanaticism they can't "perceive" that essentially you are of the same beliefs with different clothing except yours is worn on the outside.

I also find it extremely ironic Levey Satanist don't believe in a literal Satan yet many Christians do.Personally I think this thread in all of it's trainwreck glory has been very enlightening.Many have exposed what they really are(unknowingly).I agree with you and I am not saying there are not some fringe lunatics .However they are the exception not the rule.

On that note If there is a creator God there is nothing to fear.If there is no creator God there is everything to fear especially those that believe there is a God.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

I also find it extremely ironic Levey Satanist don't believe in a literal Satan yet many Christians do.

The concept of 'Satan' (as understood today) comes from the Abrahamic religions (Judaism/Christianity/Islam)....
but the entire image is derived from Zoroastrian and older mythology.

People who don't subscribe to Abrahamic 'revelations' don't care about, nor do they believe in, "Satan." It's no different than believing in original sin, all the stories in the OT, etc.
It only fits in with those religions.

here's a quick link, for anyone interested:
The Origin of Satan

Where did the Christian concept of Satan come from? Not from Judaism. Separate concepts in the Jewish tradition are reinterpreted and combined in order to fit into the Christian concept of an arch-enemy working against God.

...I would hope it would be clear to everyone just how obvious it is that such an interpretation is the result of forcing later meanings onto earlier stories (something Christians have been doing with Biblical stories since there have been Christians)...

In no part of the canonical books of the “Old Testament” are we given the Devil in the Christian sense—the once favored angel that sought to lead a rebellion to overthrow God, was cast from heaven into hell, and now seeks to tempt/trick/torture human beings in opposition to God’s will. Far from Yahweh having created a being that became his adversary, in a number of places, Isaiah 45:7 being one example, Yahweh proclaims that he himself makes both good and evil.

But if the Devil does not come from Judaism, what is its source? Once again, pagan influence. The Zoroastrians believed that there were two gods, one good and one evil, in constant opposition and competition for human souls. Zoroastrianism influenced Judaism during the time period before Christianity arose. The idea of Satan gained influence in Judaism from this intermixing, even producing some apocryphal works like the Book of Enoch that discuss angelic/demonic conflicts, but this was not original to Judaism.

For a more detailed discussion of Zoroastrianism, look here:
www.religioustolerance.org...

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
1. Have you met him and if so what does he look like?

He looks like an angel. His body is full of light, and he appears to be very holy. Like someone you could trust.

2. Do you pray to him and if so why?

Sometimes. Do you pray to Christian God, and if so, why? We both do it for the same reasons. We want something, we want to help someone, we pray for things to work out in other's favors, for no harm to come to someone, etc.

3. Has he answered any of your prayers? If so, may I ask what were those answers?

Of course he has. I am very devoted, and have a high degree of faith. As such, my prayers are heard. He is especially fond of offerings, they attract him the most. And no, not dead cats or anything. Incense, charred steak, natural things.

4. What caused you to worship him?

An incredible amount of research, probably totaling well over 10,000 hours over the course of my lifetime pouring over ancient manuscripts, reading about cultures all over the world, and speaking with people of all different faiths.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by Rex282

I also find it extremely ironic Levey Satanist don't believe in a literal Satan yet many Christians do.

The concept of 'Satan' (as understood today) comes from the Abrahamic religions (Judaism/Christianity/Islam)....
but the entire image is derived from Zoroastrian and older mythology.

People who don't subscribe to Abrahamic 'revelations' don't care about, nor do they believe in, "Satan." It's no different than believing in original sin, all the stories in the OT, etc.
It only fits in with those religions.

Thanks BW
Yes I am very aware of the multitude of sources for the myth of Lucifer and Satan.All that needs to be known is it isn't substantiated in the scripture.Personally I have no interest in myths of any kind.I was merely pointing out the irony of two religions that are seemingly diametrically opposed are in their essence the same.While both are attempting to distinguish themselves are unwittingly drawing them together.

I'm not condemning the believers of either of those religion.It is their nature to "believe" them.It's uncanny the blindness it causes though.I don't revel in it though.My hope is they will be freed from that bondage sooner than later...and that can only start with honesty and the truth of reality and some are much further away from both even when they have almost the same beliefs at the core.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Most of those members are higher ups in the vatican and the churches throughout the world. Of course I can't prove it, they are super secret and all powerful donchya know.

If that was your belief, what is the point of the thread? You really believe these super secret people are gonna come to ATS and spill their great secrets?

It seems anyone that comes here and attempts dialogue that don't fit the stereotypical boogeyman preconception are just labeled as "not real satanists" and ignored. Funny how christians seem to do that, even labeling groups of christians that aren't carbon copies of their own congregation as "not a real christian".

edit on Wed, 02 Apr 2014 17:45:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Thanks BW
Yes I am very aware of the multitude of sources for the myth of Lucifer and Satan.

Oh goodness.....I know you are, and I meant to reference your post to the other member, not act as though I were teaching you anything.
*blush* Obviously you know your stuff.

But yes, I'm quite sure you are aware of the roots of it.

All that needs to be known is it isn't substantiated in the scripture.
Still, some people may not simply accept that it isn't in the scriptures - helps for them to have outside sources, right? If they'll only look into them?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by Rex282

Thanks BW
Yes I am very aware of the multitude of sources for the myth of Lucifer and Satan.

Oh goodness.....I know you are, and I meant to reference your post to the other member, not act as though I were teaching you anything.
*blush* Obviously you know your stuff.

But yes, I'm quite sure you are aware of the roots of it.

All that needs to be known is it isn't substantiated in the scripture.
Still, some people may not simply accept that it isn't in the scriptures - helps for them to have outside sources, right? If they'll only look into them?

Thanks BW

The reason I said that was because the main source of their Belief System is the bible and they seldom believe in outside sources as valid.Unfortunately the malignancy must be cut from the source for the root to be removed.It's a bit of a Catch 22. Fortunately it will all come out in the wash.I've seen a few people (albeit...very, very, very few) after their Belief System belief was destroyed by The Truth act like they ALWAYS believed the Truth.It is a bit weird but better that than the alternative.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How about this The Universe was created by an advanced consciousness that was a hive mind whose Dominant personality was called God or Allah or Jehova Amen whatever, however he did not create it alone. The universe is a matrix in that all you are all your conciousness is and all you ever will be is electrical signals sent through organic computers (our brains) which tune in with Alpha, Beta and Theta waves of the reality around us even now the device you are reading is sending out these waves which your sensors (eyes) interpret as vision so you can read this, scientific fact, the same can be said of your other senses too. Basically Satan, Lucifer, Beeazulbub, The Devil or what ever Thinks his Architecture of the matrix would be better than God, Allah Jehova Amen whatever you want to call him and seeks to remake the matrix how he sees it and he was not alone a minority of 3,333 personalities of the original hive mind agreed with him so God or whatever you want to call him separated himself and his loyal followers From these personalities. However all personalities are required to complete the matrix so their power was not entirely diminished and so they have been battling each other ever since the battleground being the collective conciousness of all sentient computers in the universe...

Sorry I thought I would create my own take on religion the universe good and evil in general I personally think the universe is a wonderful place full of discoveries yet to be made but I also know that this is not the case for many humans...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone hasn't really touched base in this thread about what the Jesus OP guy is going off to begin with.

He wants to know if there is anyone on ATS like these guys.

^

People can fight over Satanist theology, But cult sacrifise involving Satan. Is well.. Satanism.
The problem with this question is, you'd be asking for a murderer (a secret one, not one on a payroll and witout a lisence to kill)
We would be asking a target of the FBI and NSA just to make themselves known via I.P adress just for a background check of ritual abuse in the area.

Satanic Ritual Abuse is very much real, Do they worship an entity? I personally just think they are mimicing Aztec/cannanite summarian sacrifise or w.e you wanna label it *Psychtic mass hysteria disorder*

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think the OP is trying to use the thread as a platform for proselytising.

Satanism is quite like Christianity: many different sects and beliefs. Just because you feel someone else's beliefs/thoughts/feelings aren't the same as yours doesn't mean you're "right" and they're "wrong". You're not being singled out (like you're trying to single out others), and there is no "global attack coming".

I doubt you're going to "convert" anyone here, OP.

Edit: Spelling.
edit on 2-4-2014 by formality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think that God made us and that some of his angels, one in particular made a choice against God's will. Upon their arrival to earth the fallen angels made a pact and each group with a leader went to a different continent determined to change man and align them against God. The fallen angels saw that woman were made fare to the eyes and the woman knew not of lust or such charms and were taken, like candy from a baby.

After teaching man of war, weapon crafting, charms, math, astronomy, writing, architecture, using herbs, painting their faces like make up and much more...they planted seeds of corruption into Gods garden with unclean knowledge leading to unrighteousness and because of this "gift" they knew death. The hybrids created between the woman and the fallen ones were of mixed kindness which corrupted the word within our DNA code from the One Creator our Heavenly Father.

The hybrids were lustful, greedy and acted with no respect or compassion and consumed till death was only to consume. The first exposure to this forbidden sacred knowledge is not what God intended. His plan was sabotaged because he didn't make robots who just a followed orders, he made us with a soul who can know good and evil.

God knew what was good and so was done by His will which formed rain and flooded much or all of the surface of the earth, which allowed a family or many families without blemish (clean DNA, Gods original code) to escape and multiply with clean DNA again. This was a judgement that God had to do.

More leaders arrived after the flood and this time they were more subtle and slowly they are convincing us over decades and centuries, and steadily pacing towards deception and unrighteousness training us to love the stars in the sky and those who they choose to display giving them fame and fortune. They are patient and extremely wise with experience largely surpassing ours.

Today, with the advent of gene manipulation we are tempting to change Gods code again. As a matter of fact it is already done, GMO is also a stab at Gods works, it is "enhancing" his work. These technological advances of science are used when many are unhappy when they are constantly compared with fake looking woman or men that take all the attention away because they look so perfect and they warp their view of life and rob us of our definition of beauty. This is thanks to technology. A new wave of people will be swayed by this yet even more accentuated already present worship of the body over the Lord Creator of our souls. Trans-humanism is no longer a dream, we will witness the mixing of kinds again like it was in the past so shall it become. What I am saying is hard to believe because some of you only believe in science. The evidence is all over the world and in all the history books,including in all the holy books from all three leading religions currently on earth.

Don't give up your not the only one who is trying to lift the veil over the eyes of those who do not understand where they come from. This is how our adversary is winning by erasing and confusing our origins, we don't know where we come from, thus leading us in the wrong direction, when we know not where we come from we will go anywhere. We must remind that Heaven with our Father is where He would like us to go.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There are no real satanists, apart from a few misguided idiots and mentally ill people.

To be a satanist, in the sense you are meaning, you need to also be a christian first. You have to believe in the bible and God all that nonsense.

Why would anyone who believed all that BS start worshipping the bad guy? The guy on the loosing team?

The concept makes no sense at all.

Now there is the Church of Satan AKA LeVay Satanism, but that's not really Satanism in the way you are talking. It's not a religion, more a philosophy and they certainly don't believe in an actual devil. They believe in elevating the 'self' to the level of a god (in the sense of self indulging, not supressing desires, hedonism etc). They are atheists basically, but with a certain philosophical outlook and a brand name that inspires fear and knee-jerk reactions in the ignorant bible bangers who would confuse it with actual satanism (which as I said is basically a myth).

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Why would anyone who believed all that BS start worshipping the bad guy? The guy on the loosing team?

The concept makes no sense at all.

Not true. Some Theistic Satanists have their own books and beliefs about Satan where Satan is the winning team.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
talking music and satan.

www.windsorstar.com...

"LYNDON, Kan. - A man accused of beheading another man with a guitar string three years ago and keeping his head has pleaded not guilty to premeditated first-degree murder.

James Paul Harris, 29, is accused of garroting 49-year-old James Gerety, of Topeka, in March or April of 2011 and keeping Gerety's head for some sort of religious reason, prosecutors allege. Harris entered his plea Monday, and his trial is set to begin June 23, The Topeka Capital-Journal reported (http://(link tracking not allowed)/Pdvdij )."

i was reading this thread when my friend sent me this.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
Now there is the Church of Satan AKA LeVay Satanism, but that's not really Satanism in the way you are talking. It's not a religion, more a philosophy and they certainly don't believe in an actual devil. They believe in elevating the 'self' to the level of a god (in the sense of self indulging, not supressing desires, hedonism etc). They are atheists basically, but with a certain philosophical outlook and a brand name that inspires fear and knee-jerk reactions in the ignorant bible bangers who would confuse it with actual satanism (which as I said is basically a myth).

What do you think Satanism is in the Bible? Everything you mentioned regarding LeVay Satanism is what the Bible teaches against. If anything it's the biggest insult to religion out of the lot of them. These people know exactly what they are doing and it's any wonder Bible bangers react to them.
edit on 3-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join