It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have seen thousand of threads concerning Christian, Jewish and Islamic beliefs but what about Satan and those who worship him and his realm?

I have a few questions to those who worship Satan and all in his realm?

1. Have you met him and if so what does he look like?

2. Do you pray to him and if so why?

3. Has he answered any of your prayers? If so, may I ask what were those answers?

4. What caused you to worship him?

I would like to hear from the other side. What attracts you about Satan and the dark side?

When is the global attack coming?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u
I have seen thousand of threads concerning Christian, Jewish and Islamic beliefs but what about Satan and those who worship him and his realm?

I have a few questions to those who worship Satan and all in his realm?

3. Has he answered any of your prayers? If so, may I ask what were those answers?

I would like to hear from the other side. What attracts you about Satan and the dark side?

I.am curious as to why you want to know the answers to these questions?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I would like to hear their point of view as to why Satan should be worshipped.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u

I understand that part , but why? What Sparks your curiosity ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What kind of Satanism are you referring to? Satanism

Luciferianism

Luciferianism can be understood best as a belief system or intellectual creed that venerates the essential and inherent characteristics that are affixed and commonly given to Lucifer. Luciferianism is often identified as an auxiliary creed or movement of Satanism, due to the common identification of Lucifer with Satan. Some Luciferians accept this identification and/or consider Lucifer as the "light bearer" and illuminated aspect of Satan, giving them the name of Satanists and the right to bear the title. Others reject it, giving the argument that Lucifer is a more positive and easy-going ideal than Satan. They are inspired by the ancient myths of Egypt, Rome and Greece, Gnosticism and traditional Western occultism.

Palladists

Palladists are an alleged theistic Satanist society or member of that society. The name Palladian comes from Pallas and refers to wisdom and learning. It has no relation to Palladium or the palladian style of Andrea Palladio.

Our Lady of Endor Coven[edit]

Our Lady of Endor Coven, also known as Ophite Cultus Satanas (originally spelled "Sathanas"), was a satanic cult founded in 1948 by Herbert Arthur Sloane in Toledo, Ohio. The group was heavily influenced by gnosticism (especially that found in the contemporary book by Hans Jonas, The Gnostic Religion), and worshiped Satanas, their name for Satan (Cultus Satanas is a Latin version of Cult of Satan). Satanas (or Satan) was defined in gnostic terms as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who revealed the knowledge of the true God to Eve. That it called itself "Ophite" is a reference to the ancient gnostic sect of the Ophites, who were said to worship the serpent.

LaVeyan Satanism

LaVeyan Satanism is a philosophy (not considered a religion by many of its followers) founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicureanism,[14] and "eye for an eye" morality. Unlike theistic Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists are atheists who regard Satan as a symbol of man's inherent nature.[15] According to religioustolerance.org, LaVeyan Satanism is a "small religious group that is unrelated to any other faith, and whose members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies".[16] Its beliefs were first detailed in The Satanic Bible and it is overseen by the Church of Satan.

Or are your perhaps talking about some made up Satanism where people LITERALLY worship evil and want the end of the world to come? Because I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who not only will admit to worshiping a church like that, but admit to being that evil.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I might reply quickly without offending anyone, I guess someone could ask you the same questions and get the exact same result as any other faith on most of these.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"Satan" does not exist in the way you think of "it".

Your bible story about Adam & Eve and the apple of wisdom is a twisted story to keep you in the dark about what really happened.

I believe there is a dark world out in the universe filled with dark souls and creatures but their master is not "Satan"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

You won't get a response from those cowards.

They are too busy dancing around a blood sacrifice wearing masks and kinky aprons.

Especially aprons with peacock feathers because they worship Sheemaza.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Lol you just posted my next question for the OP

Great minds think alike eh

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Why do you believe there has to be a Satan?

Is God so mundane that he cannot have power without an adversary?

Why would a follower of Christ even offer a moments thought to evil?

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

link   

LightningStrikesHere

Jesuslives4u

probably how does he enrich your life?

link   

Annunak1
"Satan" does not exist in the way you think of "it".

Your bible story about Adam & Eve and the apple of wisdom is a twisted story to keep you in the dark about what really happened.

I believe there is a dark world out in the universe filled with dark souls and creatures but their master is not "Satan"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Indeed your accurate here , "shayton" (arabic for sayton) from what i understand it to be is "negative Temptation" or anyhing negitive for that matter .

A force driving you away from the glory and connection with god...

At least that's how i understand it from an Islamic point of view

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

On good days he shapeshifts between a giant tarantula and a reptilian-goat hybrid.

Our father below, hollow be your name,
your kingdom crumble, your will be done with,
below earth and never to Heaven.
You give us this day our daily bad
and are unforgiving as you transgress against us
You lead us into temptation and deliver us to evil.
For yours is no kingdom, no power, no glory,
up yours forever, eh man.

I just can't seem to get myself motivated to do so.

He's not the type of thing you`d want to worship.

If anything, Satan would not pose as the "dark side" but incentivise people to follow him with
supposed goodies.

It`s been ongoing from time immemorial. We didn't start the fire, its been burning since the earths been turning.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
What kind of Satanism are you referring to? Satanism

Luciferianism

Luciferianism can be understood best as a belief system or intellectual creed that venerates the essential and inherent characteristics that are affixed and commonly given to Lucifer. Luciferianism is often identified as an auxiliary creed or movement of Satanism, due to the common identification of Lucifer with Satan. Some Luciferians accept this identification and/or consider Lucifer as the "light bearer" and illuminated aspect of Satan, giving them the name of Satanists and the right to bear the title. Others reject it, giving the argument that Lucifer is a more positive and easy-going ideal than Satan. They are inspired by the ancient myths of Egypt, Rome and Greece, Gnosticism and traditional Western occultism.

Palladists

Palladists are an alleged theistic Satanist society or member of that society. The name Palladian comes from Pallas and refers to wisdom and learning. It has no relation to Palladium or the palladian style of Andrea Palladio.

Our Lady of Endor Coven[edit]

Our Lady of Endor Coven, also known as Ophite Cultus Satanas (originally spelled "Sathanas"), was a satanic cult founded in 1948 by Herbert Arthur Sloane in Toledo, Ohio. The group was heavily influenced by gnosticism (especially that found in the contemporary book by Hans Jonas, The Gnostic Religion), and worshiped Satanas, their name for Satan (Cultus Satanas is a Latin version of Cult of Satan). Satanas (or Satan) was defined in gnostic terms as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who revealed the knowledge of the true God to Eve. That it called itself "Ophite" is a reference to the ancient gnostic sect of the Ophites, who were said to worship the serpent.

LaVeyan Satanism

LaVeyan Satanism is a philosophy (not considered a religion by many of its followers) founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicureanism,[14] and "eye for an eye" morality. Unlike theistic Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists are atheists who regard Satan as a symbol of man's inherent nature.[15] According to religioustolerance.org, LaVeyan Satanism is a "small religious group that is unrelated to any other faith, and whose members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies".[16] Its beliefs were first detailed in The Satanic Bible and it is overseen by the Church of Satan.

Or are your perhaps talking about some made up Satanism where people LITERALLY worship evil and want the end of the world to come? Because I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who not only will admit to worshiping a church like that, but admit to being that evil.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

yeah, that's the one!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Jesuslives4u

What is their intent?

Why pick him?

What does he have to offer those who worship him?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

NewAgeWitch

You won't get a response from those cowards.

They are too busy dancing around a blood sacrifice wearing masks and kinky aprons.

Especially aprons with peacock feathers because they worship Sheemaza.

Have you met any of these types?

Who is Sheemaza?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Bwhahaha!! Stellar reply sky...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

network dude

Why do you believe there has to be a Satan?

Is God so mundane that he cannot have power without an adversary?

Why would a follower of Christ even offer a moments thought to evil?

If you devoted the energy you are giving to Satan, to Jesus, wouldn't that make Jesus stronger? At least in your heart?

Do you not believe in Satan or in an evil one with great power. One who has authority and power over mankind? I do.

My heart is full of Jesus , this does not mean I should not learn the other side? What I prefer to call "lost souls" how do you expect to convert one if you do not know who they are and what they feel?

The dark side does not scare me.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

tsingtao

LightningStrikesHere

Jesuslives4u

probably how does he enrich your life?

Hi,

That is one point though I am not interested in that part. I am more interested in what does Satan tell you. Does he control your thoughts with fear or with love? More importantly .......Does he make any promises? if so, what?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What if The Satan wasn't on the 'dark side' after all?

What if The Satan wept every time he tempted someone and they failed?

What if The Satan was performing God's work?

There is nothing to fear from Satan, he can only tempt you, the choices you make are yours...

edit on 31/3/14 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/14 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join