It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Already Impacting ‘All Continents’ According To New International Report

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

TKDRL
Everyone pushing climate change is essentially a pro-communist, pro-elite, pro-taxation shill.

It's no coincidence that all the climate change pushers are funded (to the tune of billions of dollars) by the most horrible Left Wing think tanks, the same think tanks that pushed the Gulf War.

Living on the east coast for the past 32 years, I haven't noticed any huge impacts or changes at all.

Name calling those whom have a different view..
Just because you have not noticed it doesn't mean it is not happening.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

TKDRL
Everyone pushing climate change is essentially a pro-communist, pro-elite, pro-taxation shill.

It's no coincidence that all the climate change pushers are funded (to the tune of billions of dollars) by the most horrible Left Wing think tanks, the same think tanks that pushed the Gulf War.

Living on the east coast for the past 32 years, I haven't noticed any huge impacts or changes at all.

- Hey guys! There is a guy here that's been living at the coast for 32 years, and he haven't noticed any huge environment impacts and such !
- Really?!
- Yeah! He says so!
- Oh crap! That must mean all us pro-communist, pro-elite, pro-taxation shill's, must have got it wrong all this time!!

Its like i claim that mountains does not exists. I live in Denmark, and this land is flat! Totally flat! I've never seen a freakin' mountain here. So does mountains exists? I have been living here for 40 years! Never seen a mountain! So those pushing mountain observations, is essentially a pro-communist, pro-elite, pro-taxation shill.

Hope you got the point

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join