It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the goverement monitor these boards?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Don't the "security services" use simple keyword monitoring as a filter for net traffic rather than scanning everything?

Oh man, if you only knew how right you are. But that's just the first part. Anything deemed "of merit" is then followed up by individuals, and that's where proxy logs and your ip come into play.

Like I said though, I don't play that game.

X

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Like I would give a # if the government saw what I post. Let em read it, and maybe they will learn something. I have no fear in that manner and if I had something that I did not want them to see , I damn sure wouldn't post it on the web.....

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Like I would give a # if the government saw what I post. Let em read it, and maybe they will learn something. I have no fear in that manner and if I had something that I did not want them to see , I damn sure wouldn't post it on the web.....

*watches edsigner get dragged away by the CIA*

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'd be surprised if they dont, considering the main topics of the site.
And if any one of you gov. agents is reading than know this you cannot protect yourself from higher evolved being.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yep their here, I can see them beady little eyes.. them r snakes...
Well anyway, I hope they are, as it was mention already, some of the best ideas are in allot of these treads.... They can learn allot by doing so!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Don't the "security services" use simple keyword monitoring as a filter for net traffic rather than scanning everything?

Having a yard sale this weekend, any offers for the following:
200 AK47's
20 tons of Amonium Nitrate
5 kilos of Red Mercury
10 Kilos of Columbian fairy dust
1 slightly soiled "Bush is a w*nker" T-shirt (large)

(counting down time before size 12's kick in my front door and haul me off to Belmarsh for.....ahem..... anti-terrorist questioning)

Thats a myth from a system that was used years ago.If you college dudes no about it you can bet pro terrorists no about it Duh

As for monitoring this site.Probably a few people in there day are tasked to post on hear and take part as anybody else would be.Owners of the site will be aware of there responsibility as we have already seen people banned and posts contaning sensitive material removed.By the way there are more agencies in the world than the CIA.Israel and Russia may well want to know the content and id of people from there countries.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The government sees all, there is no place on the web that they don't have eyes. I am not afraid, as I have nothing they want, nor know anything which is of consequence.

The Internet is practically infinite yes, but where the deeper layers are, the electronic surveillence is tracking by keywords.

In the ten years the internet has been most used, Im fairly certain before it went public there were measures like this allready in place. Didn't the internet start from the government? That was a rhetorical question...

Cheers,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If there are any government agents reading this, I have a few things to say: "Go away! Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Anything posted here you probably already know anyway. Oh yeah, my name is Jeremy Watson, I live in Texas, and don't forget to kiss my A**!!!"

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
If there are any government agents reading this, I have a few things to say: "Go away! Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Anything posted here you probably already know anyway. Oh yeah, my name is Jeremy Watson, I live in Texas, and don't forget to kiss my A**!!!"

That should give a few people a laugh

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know a website chat board has a warning somewhere about local police et cetera monitoring their board for talk about drug dealings and drug use and therefore to keep shtum! The website is that of a 'HARD HOUSE', 'HARD TRANCE' record label that also orgainise club events and drug use such as Ecstacy and the like is pretty much related to the scene.

www.tidy.com...

www.tidy.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
WHAT!!!! We get payed??? Im owed some serious backpay. Im gonna call lLangley and get to the bottom of this. Somebody wake Goss RIGHT NOW

Geez, calm down mate... It's only those Super Mods that get paid!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78

That should give a few people a laugh

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
HALLOWEEN78, that was great!!! However now, lets hope that they stay on site.... Knowing that your opinion of them will not change the outlook of what is seen, in there eyes.... not in ours, Only we know the truth!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think they are probably watching. This is a very informative website. Lots of good ideas, etc. I hope they are watching!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh yes they are watching..., but I don't want them to go away. I want to see one, just one, have the intestinal fortitude (b@!ls) to reply to this thread. Not with threats or our names and addresses, but with some proof. REAL, HARD PROFF, to let the people who pay their salaries, and give them something real to read eight hours a day, some sort of justification in what we KNOW is going on has been documented, and the few in power that want us to be sheep can be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shankcnd
Oh yes they are watching..., but I don't want them to go away. I want to see one, just one, have the intestinal fortitude (b@!ls) to reply to this thread. Not with threats or our names and addresses, but with some proof. REAL, HARD PROFF, to let the people who pay their salaries, and give them something real to read eight hours a day, some sort of justification in what we KNOW is going on has been documented, and the few in power that want us to be sheep can be held accountable.

They already have!
Didn't you know the safest place to hide is out in the open?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Originally posted by shankcnd

They already have!
Didn't you know the safest place to hide is out in the open?
that's where I am, and I hope that's where they are. This site should scare the crap out of them. It's sort-of like that old Breck comercial; I told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on, and so on, ect... The number of members here with access to whatever the topic may be should be giving at least one member of the government watchdogs a migrain that even the drugs they push on us comercially can't cure. I surely hope so, that's a big part of the stupid grin on my face while I'm mispelling replies on this site. No child left behind? None of the ones the Gov. has employed can even spot the mistakes! That gives me a warm feeling somewhere, not sure exactly, but it's warm none-the-less. Sort-of like when the road runner knew the bird seed was TNT, but ate it anyway, knowing it would only blow-up in the face of the coyotee. Super-Genious, that is.

[edit on 12/14/2004 by shankcnd]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think they have key Sites they monitor, to keep a idea of what the public/opinions are, and if their doing a good enough job of deception... I'm sold on the deceit so far... Them boneheads!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm watching. What's your point?

This is a distraction post. Whilst you are peering in awe at my awesome postings, the combined CIA/DEA/FBI/KFC/NSA SWAT Acronym Team is about to door knock your petty dwellings...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No, we don't monitor these boards...please feel free to speak your mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join