It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Faux Christianity and Mind Control

page: 1

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:24 AM

I have started trying to pay attention to my threads and do one of them at a time until it is completed for the most part. Sometimes in the past, I can get pretty A.D.D. - working on being more reliable!

I think that there is a lot of mind control going on, especially in the Western nations, most especially in the United States, which seems to me to be a kind of rat's nest of test subjects, possibly trying out different philosophies or something on a massive scale - that's what it seems like, at least.

At any rate, when it comes to mind control of a populace or individual, I can usually tell what is going on by someone's actions or speech not making sense when compared to straight cause-and-effect. Taking this to the next level, we even have intention, which is then either correctly gained through cause-and-effect, or incorrectly attempted because corruption has been inflicted on the information available to make reasonable choices to obtain the intent.

Taking this to the next level, we have people who are experienced with gaining their intentions and understand how harming others or themselves to do so is not in anyone's best interest. This would be easily obtained through experience if there were not so many barricades in the way of clear thinking to begin with.

I can see an argument for the idea that people in general can get confused and start implanting these false ideas in their own heads or others. In that case, I think that it is extremely important for Honest Warriors to continue to remind people of the real truth through free speech and other mediums, such as art, and in everyone's best interest.

However, I also think that there are people out there who are misleading others, even the whole population, on purpose in order to maliciously achieve goals at the expense of others' abilities to perceive reality correctly. I feel that this is almost a given.

Although complicated, I think that one aspect of this is centered around Christianity and the Fake Christian, which would be many of them, who are somehow incapable of following what they preach almost as if preaching it gives them the right to not worry about it at all. In fact, I often wonder if Christ dying for our sins on the cross was a fabrication made with the explicit purpose of this. Something complicated that was constructed on purpose by someone (Deity or otherwise) is absolutely going on centered around this particular issue.

I think there are people who are awake and able to correctly perceive the world around them and make decisions, and some of these people might even be a positive force, if they have enough experience to be wise - and I think there are people who are asleep, prossibly two kinds, one of them in an actual trance and the other one possibly bitter and hostile because their knowledge is limited in scope to one, lower-vibration way of life. And someone in a trance might not even know they are in a trance (although others might, if they happen to notice they miss details during the day).

I don't think that it is natural to have one's senses cut off and reasoning cut off to the point where one doesn't know what is going on around them or how to make correct decisions. I think that children, in fact, don't have these limitations. I think that some people though, in fact many, are nearly permanently hypnotized into doing one thing while they think they are doing another.

On the other hand, maybe it is natural to have one's senses and reasoning cut off to the point where they make incorrect decisions - however, I do not think that it is the most healthy way. The Bible mentions "The blind leading the blind" and this phrase comes to mind as describing the phenomena I mention here.

Which is why I specifically mention the False Christian in this post, I think that the real Christian is the warrior who remains vigilant to Truth, not the one who spreads lies as an agent of Babylon, at least how Babylon is described from what I hear. I think that the Real Christian is one who is a scientist, as God made the universe and its rules. To deny science is to deny God. However, and I'm not sure if I mentioned this before in this thread, there is more going on than meets the eye of the casual scientific observer. As is the case when cause-and-effect are visibly altered by unknown forces.

But at any rate, there is another force at play here, one that has an easy time masquerading in Western thought.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 05:36:08 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 05:39:07 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
You're preaching to the choir...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:41 AM
reply to post by jrflipjr

Good to know, awesome Prometheus avatar - is that what that is? Have you seen the analysis of that movie?

The Best Prometheus Analysis so Far

Highly relevant, actually.
edit on 31amMon, 31 Mar 2014 05:42:48 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:31 AM
I don't comment much on here, mostly just read, but this really hit me this morning. Seems like in daily life when you try to get past all the mental barricades, you are dismissed as weird or "out there" somehow. Truth is seen as fantasy and fantasy is forced on you as truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:54 AM
reply to post by darkbake

The 10th entry on that list:

"The movie opens with an alien 'Engineer' preparing to seed a primordial planet -- presumably Earth -- with life. He accomplishes this by drinking a black goop which causes him to die in agony, disintegrating at the cellular level. It looks cool, but forces you to wonder: Is this really the best means available for this incredibly advanced species to introduce genetic material to a planet? It’s a little like finding out that Prometheus brought fire to humanity by setting himself on fire despite the ready availability of kindling.

This I find myself very much agreeing with. It always seems that myths and legends have this complex of being able to easily achieve something, but choosing to undergo a horrendous trial as an expression of transformation. Is the expression truly necessary? Is this something meant to benefit the hero, or the people s/he is attempting to save or create?
edit on 31-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:27 AM

I read you with interet and the first thing that came into my mind was "Marketing". Our world revolves around the mundane world of business and getting people to obey the laws of business. It hit me hard when am American Company called Amway started to recruit people in the UK. A guy got in touch with us and we went along to his presentation. He was obviously just learning about how to market all the lines Amway did but once his upper link go up to speak the big gun opened up and anything raised was virtually carelessly slipped over and he had people, who obviously could not afford to start up, parking with their kids savings to get into the deal. He even encouraged the raiding of the piggy bank.

When neurological programming came up and people learned to deal with negative responces and turn around the problem it was a great way to make one feel good, but it was utterly false.

Its looking at the techniques employed originally by politicians, high-powered business men which has now percolated down to the sales men on the floor and of course the cops etc that slowly, with a lower standard of education, people are being simply manipulated into following by simply gazing trancelike through a media supplied window at a crass celebrity lifestyle of junk and labelled must-haves, which unless they are following this path, they are simply not 'on the programme with the rest of the world".

There is a strong denial of anyone who sticks their head above the parapet or who disagrees and 'does not want to join'. The control of money basically exists these days to force people down the road they are being conditioned to trot.

So I agree with your idea, I think you are spot on.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:44 PM
It's called using discernment. Most people don't want to. For one thing, it means making up your own mind which means that you have to think independently which entails a good deal of mental work on your part, it also means that you could come into conflict with those around you which is never comfortable for a social animal like we are. There are a lot of people who would rather stick with the group over making waves by disagreeing with their comfortable little group of peers.

So, you are either a leader which means you get to make up the mind for your group and everyone follows you so long as you don't go too far outside their comfort zone ... or you are a follower and let your group make up your mind for you in a lot of ways ... or you make up your own mind and either stay mostly silent about it or risk censure and isolation.

There aren't many who will opt for censure and isolation. You have to have a lot of confidence in yourself and be comfortable with yourself to go there.

And you will see this pattern repeated in every facet of our social interaction - it's not just faith although you chose it to make your point.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:52 PM
you have free will to do what the lord commands you to do
see, its right here in this, you can't talk to god yourself..what are you, crazy...?
we'll tell you what the little squigley marks mean
god told us what to tell you
and how much you should to give us

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:40 PM

What are you trying to say?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:27 PM
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ketsuko got it here:

And you will see this pattern repeated in every facet of our social interaction - it's not just faith although you chose it to make your point.

reply to post by ketsuko

Ketsuko, you are correct - and I am glad you made your point.

Other than that, I was attempting to pinpoint certain aspects of being human that I was seeing clearly last night. It can be useful to have the correct words to describe certain philosophical situations.

I definitely don't see this particular aspect this clearly every day, or even any other time, including right now, so I thought I would write it down. : )

Sometimes, what holds us back is not having the right words to empower us, that's not exactly what I mean, but see what I mean?

I am glad AfterInfinity liked that review of the ALIEN prequel, I would recommend checking it out too!!
edit on 31pmMon, 31 Mar 2014 18:33:53 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:37 PM

They are trying to gain 'control' or 'slavery' through your own free will, in other words the mind control is subtle suggestion or not so subtle suggestion where by you the 'victim' are conditioned to 'go along' or 'choose' that which they wish you to.
They are not removing 'free will' they are guiding it.

when one chooses the negativity the resulting effect is greater overall 'negativity' and 'blindness' to unity, meaning 'control' and 'enslavement' become an easier task as the majority are to 'selfish' to see the truth which is the unity of all.

p.s. Nice thread

edit on 31-3-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
I don't actually think there is fake christianity. There are different grades or understanding of thought. For example, fundamentalism or believing in a very dark script literally, or seeing the underlying clues and appreciating the wealth of positive directions in the bible, and even religion overall, based on Love, but always being faithful to the real Word inside, for guidance through the dark outer script of some of the writings. Early Christians were gnostics. Early Christians, did not believe in permanent hell. Early Christians, did mostly believe in reincarnation. Who are the fake Christians? From the very beginning there were many different ways to interpret and many different groups! Different grades of understanding!

In addition to that, there is "intent of heart", and a lifetime of actions, trying to perfect. Falling off the bike, feeling really blue at having said that, or not helping when needed, and striving to turn it around. In the end, don't believe it really has to do with how perfect your outer examples are to others, but who puts in the most effort in trying, not the outcome here. Here isn't all that real to begin with.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM

I also find it an interesting review because it underlines something I've been saying for quite a while...our idols are idols because of what we see in them. Idols do not just happen. They are observed, and then they are admired. We have never had an idol out of disinterest or disgust. I read somewhere that when we have a crush, our mind purposefully overlooks and ignores flaws that we might otherwise take into account, thereby establishing a vision of perfection within our perception of that person. One might say we carefully rewrite that person in our internal translation of them. So do our idols create us, or do we create our idols?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:04 AM
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I don't know, the obvious answer is that we create our idols. But in a lot of Eastern thought, every object represents a part of the universe symbolically. Each object has a set of innate traits and properties, for example, fruit has air in it because it is high up while potatoes are of the earth element and I think it gets more complicated than that.

So if someone is worshiping the horned god, Cernunnos, (Wiki Link) I am certain that they are going to praise certain traits of the deer - for one, the deer is a vegetarian and peaceful, and maybe creative as well - unlike later Gods based on predators.

One example is the lion, the King of the Jungle, well I always thought it was interesting he is considered related to the Sun because his mane looks like a sun. Some of these "coincidences" might not make sense in a world where we are taught to suppress our intuition and suppress our speech.

But in reality, our intuition is an entirely new world that does exist and does have consistency, as long as we were able to talk about it openly in society and not be harassed. I believe that a non-feminist society suppresses intuition.

I believe that our society became unbalanced as women's natural role and ability to provide was reduced to a level where it was not needed as much as a man's, therefore she ended up with less trade value and therefore less pull than she deserves as a human being.

When this happened, I believe our society became unbalanced, because men could basically take women for their resources without having to compromise and become lazy when it comes to many things. Meanwhile, men would feel more alive and women less suppressed if there was more equality. In addition, there would be much less of this fake thinking that comes from lazy men legislating lazy thoughts.

I want to note that men would benefit from a balanced society as well as women, also that it was probably an accidental side-effect of a technological advancement.

Good to see you here, AfterInfinity.
edit on 05amSat, 05 Apr 2014 06:09:54 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:13 AM
reply to post by Unity_99

I sense a more spiritual take here than normal, which is good. Christianity can get a bad rap because of the few people who decide to be negative getting the most media attention. In reality, some people use Christianity as an outlet for their intuition in a positive manner that might otherwise be suppressed by some atheist situations.

I often run into Atheist situations where an idea is shot down because it is not scientific, where creativity is quite dry, and where trust is limited and there is quite a lot of awkwardness. I also run into spiritual atheist situations that are quite positive, but rare to find.
edit on 05amSat, 05 Apr 2014 06:16:55 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM

I agree with your point about a non-feminist society supressing intuition, which is why Christ, according to the Gnostics taught both his Mother and Mary Magdeline.

I do think that religion should have stayed in the hands of the priestesses simply because men make it a military application and - as you say don't use our intuition as well as women. Perhaps this goes back to the millennia that was spent hunting and the men having to have an eye open on the day-to-day hunting and its dangers. I know the fit women joined the men in the hunt, but that is perhaps why women can broach both sides and men mainly keep to the practical/scientific side. (Not that some of us can't use our intuition, but its a side one does not share with other blokes.

I suspect we are less likely, each generation to be able to make the links and leaps of imagination/untuition that early mankind made automatically. I have read the idea that mankind originally had a sort of shared awareness/conscience and had to leap from joined to individual conscience ability. I have always wondered about our brains and why we appear, so the scientists say to be using less and less of them, somehow I wonder if we are developing or declining into virtual autobots. The media and the things that assault our brains daily treat us like cattle and mindless morons in a virtually hidden manner.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:03 AM

well i think you know my take on all this -- i.e. that jesus was the sumerian enki redux.
that he and his brother enlil, and their heavenly father anu, are all called jehovah in the old testament but one of those is not the guy that likes humans. the guy that likes humans, warned noah about the flood, created us, gave us procreation, stopped his brother's new world order at the tower of babel, came back to the planet as a human being in order to fulfill the divine law requirements his brother had exacted on the human populace. and he did that so he could gain the land deed, as it were, to the planet earth.

one of those guys is not like the other. this explains why everyone is confused. they've been lead to believe that these 3 are the same guy. they are not. one of those guys, is the "god of this world", NOT the god of earth (dirt, soil, clay--atum, the god of creation who adam was named after), but of the entire planet as a piece of real estate. careful reading will reveal this to be true. the god of this world, tried to give the deed to jesus in exchange for his fealty. jesus declined to acquiese to his request.

enki/jesus has fulfilled the requirements but as far as i can tell, he hasn't taken ownership yet. i believe this is because divine law is based on the ages of precession. when the title to planet finally changes hands, the previous owner (enlil) will try to wreck the place.
edit on 5-4-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics