It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Last Warning Has Been Given

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

I do not believe any of us are "Godly". Not the Pope not any human. But I believe God loves His whole creation, and he will use the Pope, me, you, or my dog if He has to. Remember when he used a donkey? We should all be thankful that He cares enough to still give warnings.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

The OP's insights as to the coming famines are correct, though the time-frame she provides is arguable, and what the OP has communicated through the choice of her thread title is essentially, biblically speaking, incorrect.

"You will be hearing of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs." Matthew 24:7

The 'beginning of birth pangs' are not, by any means, our last warning. That is scaremongering, whether or not the OP's intentions are good, which for argument's sake I am prepared to concede.

There are plenty of world events remaining on the prophetic calendar which must yet be fulfilled. First and foremost, a middle-eastern regional conflict, probably nuclear. The prophecies which point to this are not well known as they essentially span the books of the prophets and the Old Testament.

If one wishes to know what to look for, with regards to the immediate future:

- The destruction of Damascus
Isaiah 17:1 "An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins."

I believe that it is hard to deny that the writing is on the wall for this one. Isaiah 17 is a frightening prophecy since it means we will witness the shocking end of a famous capital city along with the millions of people living there (and in other targeted cities). When it's over one of the last major prerequisites in Bible prophecy for the start of the Great Tribulation will be met and the “beginning of sorrows” Jesus spoke of can commence next.

- The rebuilding of the Temple
(which I'll address below)

Essentially, biblically speaking , crops failing is not a last warning of anything. Which is fine, by the way, because most biblical scholars disagree about everything, as one can see by the sheer volume of failed apocalyptic prophecies which have never come to pass. It is why, personally, I have always avoided predictions. A lot is still unclear.

In this case however it is simply incorrect.

If it is essential to you to have a last warning, then fine, Jesus has given it:

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whosoever readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

When you see the Holy Place defiled, which would be the Antichrist setting up an image of himself to be worshipped in the rebuilt temple, then flee immediately for then shall be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world, nor ever shall be.

The sense of urgency is obvious. There is one small problem: the Temple has yet to be rebuilt. Granted, the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple is imminent, the Temple Mount Institute has already reproduced many of the artefacts needed, the Priesthood (Levites) are being trained in Jerusalem as we speak, and the foundations have already been identified beneath the Al-Aqsa mosque.

The fact remains though, this will not be accomplished in a day, and it is another main pre-requisite in biblical prophecy leading up to the tribulation.

Again, crop failures are most certainly going to lead to famines, but they are technically speaking a 'last warning' of nothing.

With regards to Israel being our ally and the current Pope being a Godly man...what can I say, it just makes my arms drop and my shoulders slump in despair to even have to read such notions - maybe I was a little abrupt, for which I apologize, but come on...please!

edit on 31-3-2014 by D377MC because: spelling, punctuation

edit on 31-3-2014 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Maybe it does mean something? How many other Pope's have been affiliated or connected to the Hell's Angels?

Are you nuts?

What does owning a Harley Davidson motorcycle have to do with the Hell's Angels?

And the Pope never even rode the thing -- it was donated to the Vatican by the company, Francis signed it, and had it auctioned off for charity.

Harley-Davidson gave Francis the Harley Dyna Super Glide motorcycle in June 2013, when thousands of bikers descended on the Vatican to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the American motorcycle maker. The company also gave Francis two white classic Harleys for the Vatican police force to use.

The Pope never rode the motorcycle, or any other motorcycle, said Rev. Thomas Rosica, English language assistant to the Holy See Press Office. (Source)

To the OP: St. Malachy's "prophecy" is a known hoax -- it was written hundreds of years after Malachy's death, and every predicted pope after it was written has required liberal interpretation (radically liberal, in some cases,) to be seen as being true.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

And there are people who say the bible is a hoax too. But I still believe there is truth in all the ancient books. I just happen to like the Bible because of its honesty about human flaws, even its heroes. As with all things, I will discern what I believe to be true or not.

And I still believe the last warning has been given. I think there is another thread about this same subject that does not involve prophecy.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

It goes without saying that God could, in the case of the Pope, use a servant of Satan if he wished to. But he won't, because he has already used His Word.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

LOL ... I am not the one who came out with or designed the pics!

so to stay on topic... when has there ever been a Pontiff that has had any kind of connection with the Hell's Angels?

reply to post by D377MC

I agree that the 'famine' predictions are relevant to our times.

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't had a chance to ask the OP about Israel but will do at some point.
edit on CDT09uMon, 31 Mar 2014 09:29:21 -05002921am89 by Thurisaz because: add reply

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

oh afterthought!
I do feel that the 'final warning' or part of Revelation Prophecy was being fulfilled when the bees were dying in their droves!

I am pretty sure, a lot of other People were worried about it too. That is a major kink in the chain of life so to be honest, even I got out my Bible, blew the dust of it and read the Prophecy again.

I guess, my interest in this thread is that the OP is from farming stock and would have a lot of valid points to make. The Farmer's who provide our food are the ones to listen to, imo.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Making prophecy and making the bible complicated is a teaching left over from ancient religion. That is why we have the Bible still to now, it is free for all to read.

I don't care about time frames, except what is happening now.

Daniel 11:40 is pretty clear:

"And at the time of the end shall the king of south THRUST at him: and the king of north shall come AGAINST him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and horsemen and many ships: and he shall enter into countries and shall overflow and pass over."

Either it is a lie or it is the truth. This will not happen now because the nukes will go off before anyone can overcome the US., Canada. A lot of Jesus' teaching were done with stories and embellishment. The prophets of old were no different. The point of this prophecy was the opposition in the whole world and there is no middle ground anymore for peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That is the problem with biblical prophecy, people think they can make it say whatever they want.

I agree that the bee die-off and freak weather will lead to catastrophic consequences, however that is simply common sense. Biblically, the famines are indeed mentioned, without being the end of the world.

Any other meaning people are trying to ascribe to it is a forced fit and incorrect.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

so to stay on topic… when has there ever been a Pontiff that has had any kind of connection with the Hell's Angels?

Well, Pope Benedict had two arms and legs. So did John Paul II. So do most Hell's Angels, so they're obviously "connected".

Seriously, that's as much of a "connection with the Hell's Angels" as Pope Francis getting a Harley as a gift from the company, never riding it, and selling it to raise money for the poor, is. If someone gives the Pope a pair of dancing shoes, does that make him a member of the Radio City Rockettes?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If someone gives the Pope a pair of dancing shoes, does that make him a member of the Radio City Rockettes?

Shhh,

Its a secret the Pope will be a guest star on "Dancing with the stars" TV show.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

MOMof3

We don't farm anymore because it is spread out between many heirs, but have lease it out. I will spare you the farming details, but our guy has been having a real hard time getting the most of our wheat because of so much rain for the last two years. If it continues, the yields will get smaller and smaller.

There are other crops besides wheat.
I'm not a farmer or anything...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thurisaz

LOL ... I am not the one who came out with or designed the pics!

so to stay on topic... when has there ever been a Pontiff that has had any kind of connection with the Hell's Angels?

So just because a picture on the internet exists that you didn't create, it must be true? Harley Davidson has ZERO connection to the Hell's Angels. Owning, operating, or selling a Harley Davidson doesn't mean that you are in the Hell's Angels. That is probably the dumbest assumption I've ever seen on these threads. Why don't you actually go study some things about the Hell's Angels before you rattle off sound bites about what you think you know about them?

Hell's Angels

In order to become a Hells Angels prospect, candidates must have a valid driver's license, a motorcycle over 750cc and have the right combination of personal qualities. It is said the club excludes child molesters and individuals who have applied to become police or prison officers.[42]

After a lengthy, phased process, a prospective member is first deemed to be a "hang-around", indicating that the individual is invited to some club events or to meet club members at known gathering places.

If the hang-around is interested, he may be asked to become an "associate", a status that usually lasts a year or two. At the end of that stage, he is reclassified as "prospect", participating in some club activities, but not having voting privileges while he is evaluated for suitability as a full member. The last phase, and highest membership status, is "Full Membership" or "Full-Patch".[43] The term "Full-Patch" refers to the complete four-piece crest, including the "Death Head" logo, two rockers (top rocker: "Hells Angels"; bottom rocker: state or territory claimed) and the rectangular "MC" patch below the wing of the Death's Head. Prospects are allowed to wear only a bottom rocker with the state or territory name along with the rectangular "MC" patch.

To become a full member, the prospect must be voted on unanimously by the rest of the full club members.[44] Prior to votes being cast, a prospect usually travels to every chapter in the sponsoring chapter's geographic jurisdiction (state/province/territory) and introduces himself to every Full-Patch member. This process allows each voting member to become familiar with the subject and to ask any questions of concern prior to the vote. Some form of formal induction follows, wherein the prospect affirms his loyalty to the club and its members. The final logo patch (top "Hells Angels" rocker) is then awarded at this initiation ceremony. The step of attaining full membership can be referred to as "being patched".
Even after a member is patched-in, the patches themselves remain the property of HAMC rather than the member. On leaving the Hells Angels, or being ejected, they must be returned to the club.[45]

I think the pope has to do a LITTLE bit more than be donated a motorcycle to be considered a member of the Hell's Angels club.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

LOL maybe randoms will create little pics and post him wearing dancing shoes on the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I don't care about time frames, except what is happening now.

And following chronology, keep your eyes on the middle-east, that is what is happening now. Until we see the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 War with Damascus Destroyed, the end time roadmap has not begun. Crop failures or no crop failures.

You can of course disagree, but as far as scripture goes you cannot have it both ways. Anyhow, lets not argue.

Daniel 11:40 is pretty clear:

"And at the time of the end shall the king of south THRUST at him: and the king of north shall come AGAINST him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and horsemen and many ships: and he shall enter into countries and shall overflow and pass over."

Daniel 11:40 is anything but clear. No two bible scholars agree on whom the kings of the north and of the south are. I would like to point out that North and South depend where you are situated. You mention the USA and Canada, but why? If we assume Jerusalem as the centre you are not even in the picture in this verse. And why assume Jerusalem is the centre? Truth is, we simply don't know.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

And how will the world live without food? Our yields for two years on the farm have suffered because of all the rain. This spring looks like more of the same. I am pretty sure we can grow enough to feed our family or the US no matter how bad it gets. But not the globe. In the other farming areas, there is drought.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thurisaz

Maybe it does mean something? How many other Pope's have been affiliated or connected to the Hell's Angels?

^^^^this is just ignorance on display…..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Far more to do with population density then right or left ideals.

If you have 11,000,000 people living in a 20 square mile area, it will require less federal aid per person to keep up with roads, highways, infrastructure, potholes, wild fires, drought etc. More people paying in with less area to federally manage will account for a major part of this study.

Since left ideals tend towards higher density populations, the left states will show more people putting in then needing to take out for "upkeep".

Since right ideals tends toward less densely populated areas, it will cost the government more on "upkeep" for less people putting in.

If you just took the statistic, population density compared to federal cost per square mile, you would get the exact same data.

Frankly all this report is stating is that it is more cost effective for the federal government to "upkeep" cities due to high numbers of contributors, and lower sized areas of concern, then to "upkeep" the rural demographics.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

The King of the North and the King of South are polar opposites, like our weather, like our government, to the needs of humans.
Now the human hearts are becoming polar opposites.

I suppose we can cook up fake food to feed troops when the big one does happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join