It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayhem erupts in Albuquerque ,,,Police Website goes down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

No they wont chill out. They jusy shot another man tuesday morning april 1st 2014

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
US Marshall's Shot Someone in the
Head, in Albuquerque yesterday....

edit on 2-4-2014 by AZ2ENVY because: (no reason given)

Okay I am having serious issues trying to
Get that video to work. Here is the link...

www.youtube.com...=31
edit on 2-4-2014 by AZ2ENVY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I saw about the person being shot right after I posted that.
It will get worse before it gets better.
For every person they shoot now,
the angrier the public gets.

It is a shame, and I am glad that the police where I am are much more in control of themselves. Could be because every officer wears a camera on their uniform though.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Definitely. Its hard to spot them out.

People are organizing more and more. Today and on the 4th. It wil not stop there as long as they keep killing..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This will only get worse and realistically there is nothing, literally nothing that ordinary folk can do.
What? You're goirng to start taking guns to protests and shooting every cop who shoves, smacks and punches you?
Every time an innocent gets murdered by the police, because that is what this is - murder - are you going to go and exact revenge?

There is nothing that can be done, short of a revolution, dismantling of police forces or remove guns from the police and none of those will happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Im sure people want to but in all fairness it would just give the police more reason to kill us and justify it by saying " lives were in danger" blah blah blah..

but then again...people have been protesting for decades bout this kinda stuff and nothing happened...maybe its appropriate to actually do something this time...more than jus protest..start the revolution but do not shoot first.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AZ2ENVY

I think this is the video:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Awesome. It deserves to be!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I hope that you can tune in, and feel free to call in to weigh in on the issue!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is a wonder that LEO's are not being followed home and sniped. It is a wonder that a family member of one of the deceased has not come out shooting. Given the mindset of the gangster types in Albuquerque I am truly amazed cops are not getting shot at from rooftops while on patrol. Not that I am trying to give anyone ideas....

Real revolutions are never peaceful. Citizens die. We just happen to live in a Country where that willingness to stand and fight for what is right is no longer worth the risk to most people. I suspect this is largely due to most of us no longer really knowing most of our neighbors. Oh and that 40% of Americans are on mood altering psych meds is not helping much either.

We are a self absorbed and cowardly society for the most part. Hell how many people here bitch about Government ripping us off blind yet they keep sending in their tax returns.... Hypocrites and cowards most of us are.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Sadly it's true. I would agree that maybe 60% if all Leo's are losers. All the guys I went to high school with that ended up becoming cops were losers in high school. Give them 15 years to become an adult or not some dip#^*+! Meet up with them while their off duty to see how they've been and tgeyvarecstill loses. But now they are losers, bigots and armed and legally allowed to assault people. You know how many times I've seen an off duty cop say " I'm a cop I can do whatever I want!" He'll I've even seen them do that while trying to intimidate people while waving around their guns ... While iff duty... While drunk... While in public. I'd say a unacceptably large portion if cops have done this at some point. Either that or lapd are real scum.

There's a reason most people think cops are morons. It's not bias it's simple observation. Really Leo's you don't want to know what the people really think if you. And luckily you'll probably really never know either. Wanna know why? Because you are almost all borderline psychopaths that are legally armed and allowed to legally assault people at will. I went in a ride along one time and the cop literally said to me. " point out anyone you want me to arrests . Everyone us doing something illegal at any point of the day . I can arrest them fit just about anything. Go ahead point anybody out." That's not a joke but it is pretty sick and its the prevailing mindset if most cops that I've talked to candidly.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This country is going downhill, wayyyy downhill. It's only a matter of time before the BIG UH OH happens. How long are we, Americans, going to put up with this #?!? Something's gotta give for the good of the people. I can't stand the government and it's lambs (LEOs), only looking out for themselves. I just hope everyone stands up against this. Innocent people being murdered, harassed, raped, threatened, and so on and so forth by the government/cops/ASSHOLES.

I hate to say it but I feel as though this country is in need of a good thorough cleansing. It would be awesome if all of the government/cops were eaten to death by reticulated pythons, crocs, and then some. I would pay to see them all be tortured to death. To me...THATS JUSTICE

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I hate to say it but I feel as though this country is in need of a good thorough cleansing.

Well the Fuhrer had a damn good way of 'cleansing' is that what your saying America needs? I am of pure Aryan decent so bring it on. Everyone else just needs to remember "the only way out of here is through the chimney"

While we are at it my friends at the American Nazi Party-some 190,000 strong-have a goal that is just what you wished for.

It is a very serious Struggle that we are involved in for the very existence of our White Nation of people. Let the 'cleansing' begin.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can't wait until protests like this turn into a national revolution. I'll drop everything I'm doing to help change the world and write the history books, so to speak.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join