It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles the Corrupt Bankers, the Arrests 10 Rothchilds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

blupblup
I know right? It's so rare for a newspaper to be blunt and honest

And with coarse language.

Usually newspapers do try to at least make the effort of being civilized.

To me, calling people "piece of s***" just means that the writer is blunt, I don't think that him using coarse language makes him any more honest than other people.

edit on 31-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

swanne
To me, calling people "piece of s***" just means that the writer is blunt...

To me it means they are biased. I think I am capable of making my own determinations after reading an article and then going and doing further research if need be on the topic in question.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Info about Iceland standing up to the Banksters has been purged from the Net - even from ATS. I started a thread back in 2009 after their election about women taking over the government and standing up to the men - and it was deleted within a year.

Here's an old post on the topic and new link for the source article.

A new Iceland is being built

2009-11-30 The Icelandic financial crisis was caused by a clique of men within politics and business who were too closely associated with each other. This is the view of many Icelanders. They want to see a fundamental change to this situation when the new Iceland is rebuilt.

There are clear signs that something is happening in Iceland. The solid stone building of the Icelandic Parliament, the Alþingi, has historically housed a considerable male dominance. In 2007, 32 per cent of women were elected to the Parliament, but this proportion increased to 43 per cent in the latest election, held on 25 April 2009.

Furthermore, Iceland now has its first ever female Prime Minister – Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir – and a government consisting of six women and six men.

And there is a debate in process on how the male dominance of the world of business is to be tackled. In the spring of 2009 the Prime Minister raised the question of whether Iceland should introduce quota legislation similar to that of Norway. At the moment however, voluntary measures are the way forward.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I went to my own bank here recently and asked the girl if they "trade currency's with Iceland. I've been watching the market and want to invest in their economy".

Guess what? The bank doesn't offer it in their services.

conversion chart

Heck, it's better than wasting dollars on the lottery. And it's for a worthwhile cause. Oh, and it's using the banks tools against them?

Daily ticker that I use

One may have to enter isk to see the chart there.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

This is from business week a few months back.

Iceland is often cited as an example of a country that took a different approach to the global economic crisis, a nation that refused to rescue its banks from the consequences of their misbehavior. And while that’s not wrong, it’s also true that the country’s politicians had little other choice. Iceland’s banks were too big for the country to bail out. By the time of the meltdown, their assets had bloated to more than 10 times the country’s GDP—far beyond the capacity of the country’s central bank to intervene. “We simply couldn’t take the same path as other countries,” says Thordur Júlíusson, author of Iceland Incorporated, a book that charts the aftermath of the crisis. “The banks were so much bigger than what Iceland could handle.” And yet, by global standards, the banks weren’t so large that the world couldn’t afford to let them fail. The Icelandic economy is closely tied to Europe, but the country is not a member of the euro zone or the European Union, and so neither Brussels nor Berlin was compelled or interested to intervene.

Source

At the very least it shows that there is something unique happening in Iceland regarding their own financial crisis.

AAC
edit on 31-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it seems a lot of the iceland info has been removed...
I used to be able to type it into google and get rafts of information on it

Watch the movie "inside job" (not 9/11), theres a good portion in the beginning about iceland. It should be on netflix.
This did happen
Bankers were arrested. Not sure if rothschilds or not.
The constitution was in draft several years ago as well

Why has all the recent info been stripped from the net. Oh i wonder why (give people the right idea perhaps?)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

It seems there are this board trying to discredit this news too.

Will check out video.

You should watch this.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Interesting video...

My first impression was that it seems a bit too polished and professional looking which isn't really an issue, BUT...

I watched the vid and this surprised me:

"...at Hiddensecretsofmoney.com we've created an open source platform for the design and development of a new world monetary system."

A new world monetary system?

Woah nilly...

Sounds a little familiar doesn't it?

That made me even MORE suspicious so I searched Google.

This comment turned up @ Reddit:

...Great video (except for the "venus project" advertisement which was a let down)!

That raised another flag...

Here's why: Venus Project is NWO...

This reminds me too much of Zeitgeist.

edit on Mar000000Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:55:15 -050010pm31Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:55:15 -050020145531 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Interesting research. I am already programmed to dismiss the idea to buy into something from the same source that discredits something first. That said, what was presented cannot be overlooked. Not saying you are, but when the editor of Forbes magazine watches the video and basically concurs on the bottom line, truth becomes even more than just self-evident set that point.

Great research though.

AAC.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Form the previous page but it bares repeating...

The MSM is anything BUT a credible source of truth.

The mainstream media appears to serve multiple functions. First, to distribute information that the controlling cabal wants you to believe is real news. Secondly, to assist in the cover-up of information that has leaked out through other sources. In other words, Damage Control. Thirdly, as a weapon to assassinate the characters of those who expose the practices of the Establishment. Also, to act as a firewall to prevent information detrimental to the elite's control from reaching the public. Finally, to continue to reinforce mainstream accounts of current and historical events. The mainstream news essentially serves as a primary tool for social conditioning or mind-control.

"It is through the press and the media that the lie is penetrating through to the masses," declared Professor Marrs. The media is used as a weapon. So when you watch, read, or listen to mainstream news, ask yourself, "what will the CFR like me to believe today?"

Centralized Control of History, Media, and Academia

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

jazz10
Those of you unaware just how significant you all are. A planetary frequency can be changed to a good one if our frequency is a good one too

There is no planetary frequency. There are no good or bad frequencies.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Bedlam

jazz10
Those of you unaware just how significant you all are. A planetary frequency can be changed to a good one if our frequency is a good one too

There is no planetary frequency. There are no good or bad frequencies.

You don't have to believe the jumbo but there is a frequency for everything.

AAC

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Effective immediately, I will not read articles on ATS on April 1st.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

No, there's not. That's an old trope you hear that seems to have originated in theosophy. "Frequency" is an attribute of something else, it doesn't exist as itself. I can't toss frequency at you. I can't hand you frequency. So to say "everything has a frequency", you also have to say 'frequency of what', unless it's obvious from context.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Bedlam

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

No, there's not. That's an old trope you hear that seems to have originated in theosophy. "Frequency" is an attribute of something else, it doesn't exist as itself. I can't toss frequency at you. I can't hand you frequency. So to say "everything has a frequency", you also have to say 'frequency of what', unless it's obvious from context.

What you state is the old version of science. Nothing in the universe is dead, therefore everything is generating some level of vibration. That vibration puts of a frequency.

AAC.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

What you state is the old version of science.

Nope, it's the real version of science. The one where you have to measure things and show proof, and where things you do with it actually work. Like the computer you're using.

Nothing in the universe is dead, therefore everything is generating some level of vibration. That vibration puts of a frequency.

AAC.

Lots of things in the universe are dead. Very little of it is alive in a biological sense. Life and vibration are not coequal nor dependent in any way. One is not proof of the other. How do you measure that vibration? Not at all.

'Vibration' and 'frequency' in the sense you are using them are old theosophic tropes.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

We're not just talking about biology. Were talking about quantum physics too. The Planck scale determines a level of vibrations in everything, including rocks.

AAC

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Everyone knows how their Ask Jeeves works right?

My Ask Jeeves is different to anyone else because of history profiling and geographic location. Things just dont get "removed from the net" lol. The reason you wont find a lot of news about Iceland is pretty simple, you do not live there and chances are your national or local or news services couldnt give a hoot about a totaly random country in the north Atlantic.

Search for Icelandic newspapers, tv shows, local press based in towns and go directly to there websites and translate them. Set up an RSS feed or some such thing and you can have hourly updates all about the politics and economy of Iceland.

Anyway,

They also seem to be considering a digital currency, not officialy of course, but it may very well happen, Scotland too, however remote that may be though.

Bitcoin goes national with Scotcoin and Auroracoin

On midnight Monday, Auroracoin, a bitcoin clone which is the fourth most valuable cryptocurrency being traded today, entered the second phase of its life, with a "helicopter drop" of 30 auroracoins to every citizen of Iceland.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Bedlam

We're not just talking about biology. Were talking about quantum physics too.

You were saying that because something is alive, it vibrates. That's not only wrong, it's got nothing to do with quantum physics. If you're trying to ring in something like quantum mechanical resonances ala IR spectroscopy, that doesn't scale up to the "thing" level, it's an aspect of the mass of the molecules and the bond lengths and angles. It doesn't "become a higher vibration" due to happy positive thoughts. And the macroscale object of which it's a part doesn't have that same resonance. So to say "everything has a frequency" is still very very wrong, even with quantum sauce.

The Planck scale determines a level of vibrations in everything, including rocks.

AAC

The Planck length doesn't have anything to do with vibrations. Again, what sort of vibrations, and how were they measured?

(you're only a reference to Tesla away from the trifecta!)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It doesn't "become a higher vibration" due to happy positive thoughts. And the macroscale object of which it's a part doesn't have that same resonance. So to say "everything has a frequency" is still very very wrong, even with quantum sauce.

Come on man I never said that. I merely referenced that nothing in the universe was dead. All matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration.

The Planck length doesn't have anything to do with vibrations.

Yes is does. I think you are trying to put a lid on the possibilities of science based on what can presently be measured.

(you're only a reference to Tesla away from the trifecta!

If rather quote Bill Hicks.

And your vastly simplifying my position.

AAC

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join